|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Believe it wrote:
Yep... My retarded wife never took into account that having a child would put strain on us financially. She squeezed out my crappy son and guess what. I am no longer in school persuing my college education. I am working my ass off and coming home to a bitch and a whiny little shit. I am only 22 and I know I cannot live my dreams. I am struggling to maintain financial stability, and I am forced to care for a child I didn't even want. It's a very horrible life for me. So, do not have a kid/kids.
That's horrible! A little stupid if you didn't want kids it called a rubber. Did we miss something in health class. I have a handsome son who is 15 months old I love him dearly and I am 22. I think people should not ever be forced into having kids. That happened to few of my friends. My mother told me to wait. I always wanted a child just one or two. I only have a 4 year gap to have children medically speaking cause my health. I am already graduated and A career that works with my degree but did not see coming. My partner wanted marriage I said No. He couldn't hack it if you can't handle a newborn is a true test if you can't pass that what are you going to do when the other gets a chronic illness?. Plus marriage is a old person tradition to me which as no merit in that and my stupid partner couldn't hack that I make triple the amount he made. Is that a male ego complex women can't make more then the male. I am 22 single mom works from home. I bought my first house it is a small Tudor home but sweet. If you can't handle a kid maybe you should divorce. Kids are not easy it takes a lot of work. If you doubt then it means you need more time. If you don't want kids good for you if you well you do. I despise people who have kids cause some bible thumping idiot in the family says so.

Since: Oct 12

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand exactly what you feel -- I am a woman who was forced into having kids I never wanted -- had twins!! so there is always someone worse off than you!! I was in your position and know what I did? I dumped them on their dad and his family who denied me that abortion and left. I am a part time mom, I do my job, my I have not given up my dreams. The way I see it is -- anyone who traps another person forcefully, must also pay a heavy price....
This is something I don't understand how can you be forced to have kids? I how can you be denied abortion? your car broke? finding a bus ride to a clinic to hard. I just don't understand this. It is not to be rude Just trying to understand that part of it. My ex family is catholic we were both Wicca but he was always hiding his religion. I just told them to fuck off if you can't respect my views are different than you don't need to be in my life goodbye. I am military brat I grew up with the idea raising a child is very difficult. Than my father was injured honorably discharged is hometown was Frankfort Kentucky his family are racist strict southern baptist. We moved northern part of Kentucky I just can't understand them. Is it a southern thing but just cause there blood related does not mean their family. In a sense they have to be in your life. I have many of friends they are my support system blood does not mean nothing to me. That and how male can do this and females can not just pissed me off.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Voireey wrote:
This is something I don't understand how can you be forced to have kids? I how can you be denied abortion? your car broke? finding a bus ride to a clinic to hard. I just don't understand this. It is not to be rude Just trying to understand that part of it.
Well, I can see how a young woman CAN be forced to have a child she didn't want. For example, if she had to live with her parents because she was either underage or if she couldn't support herself financially, she may have been issued an ultimatum by her parents. Such as "have and raise that baby or leave our home NOW." Being faced with that kind of "choice," which to me is really NO choice, she would probably have the baby, although she felt FORCED to do so.

That case aside, there are still many girls and women who are PRESSURED by family and religious community to have children, even though they were either undecided about kids or didn't want them. Some women aren't strong enough to resist the pressure, or move away to escape it, so they cave in. I think these are the women who become angry, resentful mothers later on.

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can see how a young woman CAN be forced to have a child she didn't want. For example, if she had to live with her parents because she was either underage or if she couldn't support herself financially, she may have been issued an ultimatum by her parents. Such as "have and raise that baby or leave our home NOW." Being faced with that kind of "choice," which to me is really NO choice, she would probably have the baby, although she felt FORCED to do so.
That case aside, there are still many girls and women who are PRESSURED by family and religious community to have children, even though they were either undecided about kids or didn't want them. Some women aren't strong enough to resist the pressure, or move away to escape it, so they cave in. I think these are the women who become angry, resentful mothers later on.
Little helpful I guess thank you. I see this mostly in Kentucky maybe it is southern thing. In Cali you can secretly go to women shelter or crisis center any doctors office they will help. Every state has crisis center. I have worked with women crisis center everyone of them can help with shelter, food, and abortions. Especially underage mostly cause that's the law in every state. I just don't get how in the south women don't go to them they are there for these reasons. just saying it has been little frustration over the years.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Voireey wrote:
Little helpful I guess thank you. I see this mostly in Kentucky maybe it is southern thing. In Cali you can secretly go to women shelter or crisis center any doctors office they will help. Every state has crisis center. I have worked with women crisis center everyone of them can help with shelter, food, and abortions. Especially underage mostly cause that's the law in every state. I just don't get how in the south women don't go to them they are there for these reasons. just saying it has been little frustration over the years.
I agree; it IS frustrating that in the 21st century, there are still many people who seriously think that a girl's/woman's ONLY real purpose in life is to marry, have children, and settle for the 1950's job title of "Occupation: housewife." In my experience, these are the ones who are completely opposed to comprehensive sex education programs in public schools, or to restrict those programs to the useless "Abstinence-ONLY" approach. Then they stupidly wonder why their teen daughter became pregnant or their teen son GOT a girl pregnant.

In any case, I think it's a tragedy when a teen girl gets pregnant and due to extremely conservative parents, may be forced to keep and raise a baby she never wanted to begin with. It's a tragedy for the child as well to grow up with a possibly angry, resentful mother or father.

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree; it IS frustrating that in the 21st century, there are still many people who seriously think that a girl's/woman's ONLY real purpose in life is to marry, have children, and settle for the 1950's job title of "Occupation: housewife." In my experience, these are the ones who are completely opposed to comprehensive sex education programs in public schools, or to restrict those programs to the useless "Abstinence-ONLY" approach. Then they stupidly wonder why their teen daughter became pregnant or their teen son GOT a girl pregnant.
In any case, I think it's a tragedy when a teen girl gets pregnant and due to extremely conservative parents, may be forced to keep and raise a baby she never wanted to begin with. It's a tragedy for the child as well to grow up with a possibly angry, resentful mother or father.
I agree with you! My father's side of family white southern baptist They were horrible people I ever met. I am so glad I never see them anymore. They thought it was weird that I am going to have my son make his own decision on religion that and teaching a second language at young age. Hiding information to children is not education at all. Some girls think that taking a birth pill will work. My generation 1/5 of girls the pill does not work. More and more girls mostly need birth control to regulate periods which is fine. After awhile the body gets to use to the drug. My mother had to be on birth control for years. She was on it than got pregnant with me. You don't see that being told to kids. They say the percentage of birth control being used to regulate is younger ages since girls start earlier now. Some times it runs in family the drugs don't work. Each generation the number raises to telling a child the pill set you free is not always true. I am extreme case i got pregnant on the depo shot for two years. That is very unlikely for most. They just don't educate anymore!
go

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

One is ok. Two and you will be drinking more if u ever get. Chance between feeding one while the other fit throws and you can really only watch one while the other runs around and makes a mess in 5 min that will take an hour to clean
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

go wrote:
One is ok. Two and you will be drinking more if u ever get. Chance between feeding one while the other fit throws and you can really only watch one while the other runs around and makes a mess in 5 min that will take an hour to clean
I agree. That's why I knew a very long time time ago that IF I ever became a parent, it would be to ONE child only. I knew I would be a basket case if I had two or more children, the stresses for me would have gone UP dramatically. No WAY was I going to give up the benefits of being "done after one."

Even though there were people who tried pressuring me into having "just one more," I knew my limitations and knew better than to exceed them. I thought it rather funny that the attempts to pressure me into having one more kid always came from parents who had two, three, or more kids.

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. That's why I knew a very long time time ago that IF I ever became a parent, it would be to ONE child only. I knew I would be a basket case if I had two or more children, the stresses for me would have gone UP dramatically. No WAY was I going to give up the benefits of being "done after one."
Even though there were people who tried pressuring me into having "just one more," I knew my limitations and knew better than to exceed them. I thought it rather funny that the attempts to pressure me into having one more kid always came from parents who had two, three, or more kids.
I have one i was going to try again if i didn't have a boy but got one on first try. My father's side same problem say have one more i literally can't but when I say that they look at me like it was horrible to have one kid.

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

go wrote:
I take care of my sister and her two kids with my son. her kids i put them in programs there gone almost all day I don't how people do it. One moment my son is happy the next I swear over night he got an ear infection constantly going to the doctor office for one kid. My sister if I didn't feel sorry for her I would kick her kids out. How hard is it to say no to your kid. Her kids mind me they hate me well one does. Kids without chores or rules won't teach them anything.
sam

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
People who force women to breed should NOT be surpised when said woman snaps and kills their kids. In the news we had a mother in her teens pressure into not getten abortion/given kid up for adoption had a kid who was special needs who family who force her to have said kid didn't help. She fainly snap and killed to poor kid because she had to take care of special needs kid 24/7 with no breaks or help.

Then we had another mother from the zoo who perform a post natatal abortion by "accidently" droping her baby into pack of wild painted dogs.

THen who have a case of hurrican Sandy women who left the safey of her house/ delibritly drove in the flood water who let her kids drown and then have the nerve to play the racis card harrasing and blaming her white neibore for her kids death.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Voireey wrote:
I have one i was going to try again if i didn't have a boy but got one on first try. My father's side same problem say have one more i literally can't but when I say that they look at me like it was horrible to have one kid.
I know the pressure can be tough to take, especially from family, but you have to stay strong. Keep this in mind; there's NOTHING wrong with choosing to stop at just one child, and that it's none of their bleeping business anyway.

Another thing; you don't have to explain your decision to ANYONE, including members of your family. YOUR life, YOUR decision.:-)
sam

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Hey Voireey it's okay to have ONE kid. I found people like Ocean56 MORE better people to knows that after one kid is okay not to have more.

I think those who pressure people to have kids or more then one kid regreat having lifes after having kids because it wasn't the Kodak/Hallmart b.s. they belive from movies/books.

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

My mother actually didn't want me to well cause she was scared for my health. I personally always wanted one. Probably doctors told me with lupus it is to dangerous that and my mother had 13 miscarriages before me. I have less than 15 percent chance to even carry pass 1st trimester. My is my father side family I hardly talk to them much. My father did light up but My mother's side it was split issue it was half of them said I should abort the other take it day at a time if I wish.

I wish I I can have more little brothers for my son. to play with. My mothers adopted parents are my family there all girls first boy born in. My mother's birth family most are born boy the girls are usually given away or abortion now. Why I wanted a boy not a girl. I automatically have had an abortion easily the health problems follow the girls. my heart couldn't bring in child that high chance have horrible death by 3 yrs old. Call me a coward i couldn't do that. At 22 i never really was pressure neither my sister but my friends have been pressured It just makes me sick why would someone to that? you know!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

sam wrote:
Hey Voireey it's okay to have ONE kid. I found people like Ocean56 MORE better people to knows that after one kid is okay not to have more.
I think those who pressure people to have kids or more then one kid regreat having lifes after having kids because it wasn't the Kodak/Hallmart b.s. they belive from movies/books.
I agree with your last thought, and I know it's hard when pressure to have kids or more than one child comes from family or close friends. I think those who pressure others have a hidden agenda in mind; chiefly, to see those who have either NO children or have stopped at just one child lose whatever freedoms they may have now. I call that the "agenda of envy," although some will no doubt disagree.

In any case, it's very important to resist the pressure, especially when you know what your limitations are. People who have caved in to the pressure are, more often than not, the parents who end up bitterly regretting that decision and take their resentment out on their children. It's a lousy thing for a child to grow up with a resentful mother, father, or worse, BOTH.

I have never regretted my decision to have just ONE child for a second. I love being a done after one mom and DS has always enjoyed being the only kiddo.:-)
sam

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voireey wrote:
My mother actually didn't want me to well cause she was scared for my health. I personally always wanted one. Probably doctors told me with lupus it is to dangerous that and my mother had 13 miscarriages before me. I have less than 15 percent chance to even carry pass 1st trimester. My is my father side family I hardly talk to them much. My father did light up but My mother's side it was split issue it was half of them said I should abort the other take it day at a time if I wish.
I wish I I can have more little brothers for my son. to play with. My mothers adopted parents are my family there all girls first boy born in. My mother's birth family most are born boy the girls are usually given away or abortion now. Why I wanted a boy not a girl. I automatically have had an abortion easily the health problems follow the girls. my heart couldn't bring in child that high chance have horrible death by 3 yrs old. Call me a coward i couldn't do that. At 22 i never really was pressure neither my sister but my friends have been pressured It just makes me sick why would someone to that? you know!
If and I DO mean if maybe years later IF you want more kids down the road maybe try aboption or fostering kids which is MUCH safter then risking YOUR health or maybe volunteer/joining for some sort of kids group slimler to boy scouts though I wouldn't actual try boy scouts with it now control by right wing religion group.

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text>
If and I DO mean if maybe years later IF you want more kids down the road maybe try aboption or fostering kids which is MUCH safter then risking YOUR health or maybe volunteer/joining for some sort of kids group slimler to boy scouts though I wouldn't actual try boy scouts with it now control by right wing religion group.
I CAN'T have anymore. My mother was worried there are many misconceptions of lupus. It's 50/50 you either have bad pregnant time or lupus goes in remission. Mine was remission type the deliver was a bitch which could happen just as easily have happen without the health issue. I live in Kentucky I can't foster kids I'm not christian. My friend tried to foster they were turned down cause of that. Yes! it is illegal but it is Kentucky. Boy scouts have been that way for years duh! I have volunteered almost my whole family does I don't volunteer much anymore because the cruel fact of things is location. I tried working to help teens was spit on for believing religion is a choice which is apparently anti-christian. Which makes me sick one of my best friends and cousins are christian they have never acted that way. I help out the VA that's it. I give donations and money since I welcomed nowhere. I actual thought of adopting but to adopt I have to go out of state to do so since restrictions in Kentucky are unconstitutional but still are forced that way.

I am thinking of adopting just started the paperwork to be fact last week but it is very long process. I found an agency in Indiana.

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

But thank you SAM
Kelly H

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

OMG I think about suicide because I have a kid life is over and you pretty much become a slave to your child
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Kelly H wrote:
OMG I think about suicide because I have a kid life is over and you pretty much become a slave to your child
If this is actually true, I really think you need to talk to a medical professional as quickly as possible. The fact is, you ARE a parent now, and you have to consider the needs of your child first. Suicide is NOT in your child's best interests.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••