Kids will ruin your life
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#185 Mar 26, 2014
TdOff wrote:
Don't have any kids unless you're ready to throw your life away. Or if you really have to have one, just have ONE. You can usually recover from that pretty fairly. But when you hit 2 or more it becomes regret. They suck the living life out of you and you become an old fart that has nothing to live for. You give up ambitions and dreams and they find ways to cut you down. Kids suck.
Keep your pants up and mouth shut! stop screwing them [email protected] monkeys for crack!!!!!!!!!!
Depressed mother

Fort Worth, TX

#186 Apr 16, 2014
Wow I was over here all sad and pissed at the thought of my kids have took me through since day 1. For years I wondered y I'm so depressed until n friend said when your kids get grown up live ur life again. He was right unfortunately!! I gave my whole life to my kids...stop dating, stop having fun,lost myself, couldn't take certain chances in my life because if I fail then we all fail. These teens are the up most disrespectful lieng deceitful most ungrateful ever but yet IV been soooo good to them. And IV wondered y I'm so depressed. I no longer have a life dats y!! I'm miserable!! I'm so glad I found this site. I feel a whole lot better now. I use to be the most outgoing happiest person ever now its the total total opposite.

Location hidden

#187 Apr 16, 2014
Depressed mother wrote:
Wow I was over here all sad and pissed at the thought of my kids have took me through since day 1. For years I wondered y I'm so depressed until n friend said when your kids get grown up live ur life again. He was right unfortunately!! I gave my whole life to my kids...stop dating, stop having fun,lost myself, couldn't take certain chances in my life because if I fail then we all fail. These teens are the up most disrespectful lieng deceitful most ungrateful ever but yet IV been soooo good to them. And IV wondered y I'm so depressed. I no longer have a life dats y!! I'm miserable!! I'm so glad I found this site. I feel a whole lot better now. I use to be the most outgoing happiest person ever now its the total total opposite.
Maybe you just need some TLC?
Mike Harold

United States

#188 May 27, 2014
Do not have kids your life will be so incredibly miserable. Free time will disappear and so will your life. Having kids is just not worth it, it's a bad risky investment guys don't do it.

Location hidden

#189 May 27, 2014
I went through a S.A.P with a Mike Harold..Great guy.
Mike Harold

Denver, CO

#190 May 28, 2014
Hey Pusherman I wasn't trying to offend you with my last post. I was just telling people about my personal experience before and after having kids. Everyone's experience migth differ. I'm a positive outgoing person with many friends but after having kids I can't definatly say that it was a bad ideal. To make matters worst I'm now paying child for a child that I love and barely get to see. If I could go back and change things I would.
Mike Harold

Denver, CO

#191 May 28, 2014
Spelling errors fixed

Hey Pusherman I wasn't trying to offend you with my last post. I was just telling people about my personal experience before and after having kids. Everyone's experience might differ. I'm a positive outgoing person with many friends but after having kids I can honestly say that it was a bad ideal. To make matters worst I'm now paying child support for a child that I love and barely get to see. If I could go back and change things I would.

Location hidden

#192 May 28, 2014
I wasn't Implying anything. I figured if you were him that you would've said so. I don't have any kids myself, but yeah, I am sure they're a game changer.
Kelly

Southlake, TX

#193 May 30, 2014
My friend with kids literally stopped talking to me because I didn't have kids. This is literally what she told me one day on the phone "I haven't been returning your calls because I'm jealous that you have extra money, free time and not stressed all the time". I then pointed out it was her choice to have kids not mine then one of her babies started crying and she said she would call me back... that was 8 months ago. This reaffirmed my decision to never have kids.

Location hidden

#194 May 30, 2014
Maybe you just haven't met the right guy Kelly?:)
Kelly

Southlake, TX

#195 May 30, 2014
Pusherman it doesn't matter if I find the right guy I don't want kids. I love my life the way it is and I love my FREEDOM!!!

Location hidden

#196 May 30, 2014
Yes, I understand kelly. I didn't want kids either and don't have any, but Now that I am getting older I would love to find a gal and have children with. I think it would be a great crown to wear. I am loving and affectionete and would love to be a parent and husband..I was just flirting with you, sorry bout that : )
Casey

Santa Rosa, CA

#197 Jun 12, 2014
derek4 wrote:
I have a daughter in her late 30's who left home at 18 and moved to another state because she wanted an exciting life of her own. She took up with a drug dealer and lived high for awhile until the bottom fell out.
Since then, she's lived in homeless shelters and has nothing to show for her wasted years.
The disappointment we felt almost ruined our lives, but we've learned to let go of it and move on.
The life she ruined the most was her own.
I can relate to that. I'm 56 and have not had a life I was 36. Stayed in a mariage for kids sake for years. Got divorced and took care of kids all by myself. Got a troubled teen on my hands now. I'll be dead before I'm free. I worry about them constantly. Feel guilty that I may not have done enough & they will end up in the streets. I'll pay anything to be magically be turned into an asshole so I can wash my hands of the whole thing, take my money and retire in far away land. Life sucks !!
Jason

Southlake, TX

#198 Jul 22, 2014
Kids end your life as you know it. Not only will you lose your own personal identity, but the realities of the stresses of child bearing will destroy your marriage, drive many to substance abuse and self doubt. Want to draw the last chapter in your story. Get married. Have kids. get divorced 10 years later and lose half of everything you worked for all your life. Men...just don't do it.
Kevin

Southlake, TX

#199 Jul 24, 2014
if you have kids your life and free time are a wrap its over for you.
Kevin

Southlake, TX

#200 Aug 13, 2014
James wrote:
If you enjoy living paycheck to paycheck, having (((NO))) free time and being tied down go ahead and have kids.
truest words ever spoken in the history of earth
Maria

Grapevine, TX

#201 Jan 20, 2015
It has always seemed to me that raising children is like having an extra full-time job; the reward for which is, a much delayed retirement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 86
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... Fri Christsharian Law 6
News Navajo Healthy Marriage project offers free edu... (Oct '08) Jul 22 avery 35
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Fat Stevie 41
News Speaker to World Congress of Families: Don't la... (Oct '15) Jul 19 Bush Romney Boycott 26
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? Jul 13 MadamX 10
News New program looks to ease divorce pain (Jan '09) Jul 12 Susie Q 88
More from around the web