tessa

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

this is true i went on webkinz world and i got a black box and a red box and a yellow box and i opened the black and mrs birdy poped out and asked my webkinz if she wanted a hug and i did and she choped my webkiz head off.
tessa

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

my coment is true!!!!!!
tessa

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

i also play animal jam u shuld to!!!
k man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I loved in and it said open your door on wepkins and there were all the killers they killed my turtle
HarryPotter Fan

Oakville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Everyone, this rumor is absolutely fake! Dont worry and calm down, webkinz would never let anything happen to your webkinz pets. Why are you guys lying? You could be scaring a lot of people.
domthewolf244

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

is it true that whe you go to dr.quack's ofice if you click the poster 32 times he'll kill your webkinz???!!????!
domthewolf244

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

is it true that if you go to dr.quack's office if you click the poster 32 times he'll kill your webkinz!!??!!?? tell me!please!
animal jam lover

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

this is totally true i got three boxes on my screen and it said congrats yo won three prizes! so i called my friend to come over when she came i told her about the three boxes.she told me to NOT open the boxes but we opened them anyway. i opened the black first and mrs birdy came and stabbed my webkinz to death. then i opened the yellow next. all of my kinz cash and items where GONE.then i opened the red. a neopet came out and cut my webkinz head off!!! so i never played webkinz again untel now...
animal jam lover

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

today i went on webkinz and if you go to dr. quacks place click on ok right away then click on the map right away then, go to the arcade right away then go back to dr. quack and... his voice will start gliching and look close at his eyes when the curten opens his eyes are glowing red. and when you go to your house there is a red stain on the out side room and you see a polar bear hiding in the trees and stalking your webkinz until he gets a chance to kill and stab your webkinz to death. so WATCH OUT please try this at your house but if you don't feel comfurtibul don do it. BUT THIS IS TRUE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••