Webkinz Alertz

Lorain, OH

#21 Apr 9, 2010
mikayla wrote:
<quoted text> i belive u because my friends sister got a black letter and it said congatulations you have won a prize!so she called my friend in the room to brag about it because she thought it was something good. my friend said can i click on the link to c wut it is?her sis said Sure!so she clicked on it and it said look at one of ur pets that was in bed.so she went in her room and saw here pet cookie was dead in here bed with blood dripping down and a knife on the floor.then she had another letter and it said click here to see ur real prize and it was a funaral and a grave stone that says here lies cookie.rip.and then she got another letter that said click here to see ur second prize.it was an investigation to see who did it.dr.quack was inacint.artie was intacent.but mrs.birdy was guilty.so she was in the webkinz bad penguinz place.so artie offered to do her job so he did it for her. and thats y i belive u. bye! ps plancton cheated!
That's terrible!
Webkinz Alertz

Lorain, OH

#22 Apr 9, 2010
sofie wrote:
i don't know if this is true but my friends friend got a black box so she opened it. when she did 2 black monkeys cama out and chopped its head off and wrote on the wall with the webkinz blood: we killed your webkinz. once again i don't know if its true.
I Think it probably true!
Webkinz Alertz

Lorain, OH

#23 Apr 9, 2010
jonas brother lover 2 wrote:
ok this is true. my friends cousin has webkinz and went to dr quack a little to much so one day ms birdy came in and ask her pet if he wanted a hug well i think she said yes and then danger amoung webkinz ms bridy cut her pets head off! beware of webkinz (even though i love them) have a nice time on webkinz!!!!!!!!!!
That is terrible !
THE REAL Miss Birdy

Avon, OH

#25 Oct 15, 2010
It is no Neopets doing this. I told them if they did, I would cut then into pieces. The Chainsaw and knife are mine.:D I will make your story true if you want skylar..........
Now I'm kinda looking for dead_bunny in Harrsionburg ,VA …………………………but you will be next for doubting me!
I HATE DR. QUACK! I'LL BE BACK! WHA HA HA HA!(does evil grin)
THE REAL Miss Birdy

Avon Lake, OH

#26 Jan 14, 2011
mikayla wrote:
<quoted text> i belive u because my friends sister got a black letter and it said congatulations you have won a prize!so she called my friend in the room to brag about it because she thought it was something good. my friend said can i click on the link to c wut it is?her sis said Sure!so she clicked on it and it said look at one of ur pets that was in bed.so she went in her room and saw here pet cookie was dead in here bed with blood dripping down and a knife on the floor.then she had another letter and it said click here to see ur real prize and it was a funaral and a grave stone that says here lies cookie.rip.and then she got another letter that said click here to see ur second prize.it was an investigation to see who did it.dr.quack was inacint.artie was intacent.but mrs.birdy was guilty.so she was in the webkinz bad penguinz place.so artie offered to do her job so he did it for her. and thats y i belive u. bye! ps plancton cheated!
Like that package that I sent free of charge.Well actually not free of charge because they paid with that webkinz life.:)
I just love my knife! This story is so touching!
Truth

Avon, OH

#27 Mar 16, 2011
Attention everyone:
Just so you know everyone ,the Webkinz Rumor is just an Urban Legend or Myth you can say. The Webkinz Rumor is just meant to make up little stories to entertain. Don't think the Webkinz Rumor is true. Its just a folktale. Write at the top of any webkinz rumor stories "This story is made-up for entertainment purposes"
Hope this helps!
That REAL Miss Birdy is actually The FAKE Miss Birdy cause it was me. Sorry just role playing.
Animal Crossngs Fan

Lorain, OH

#28 Mar 31, 2011
Lol everyone knows the webkinz rumor is fake. Believe me IT IS FAKE! Thank you.
Animal Crossngs Fan

Lorain, OH

#29 Mar 31, 2011
THE REAL Miss Birdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that package that I sent free of charge.Well actually not free of charge because they paid with that webkinz life.:)
I just love my knife! This story is so touching!
FAIL
qtpie

El Paso, TX

#30 May 14, 2011
Hi everyone, this is qtpie. My first comments were on page. 1 about a year ago. All my posts in these webkinz rumors topics were typed in "text talk" hahaha. Iv stopped playing webkinz as of feb. 28 2010. Iv matured as well. I miss a webkinz rumors thread i used to go on everyday. It had many pages. Iv looked and looked for it, im guessing it has been deleted. If you talked to me before, in the thread that had been deleted i want you to know i said hey. Goodbye, take care all.
hello123

Quincy, MA

#31 Aug 6, 2011
thats impossible for that 4 webkinz 2 die because all the stories have diffrences and it isnt TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
Kayla

Seattle, WA

#32 Dec 10, 2011
jonas brother lover 2 wrote:
ok this is true. my friends cousin has webkinz and went to dr quack a little to much so one day ms birdy came in and ask her pet if he wanted a hug well i think she said yes and then danger amoung webkinz ms bridy cut her pets head off! beware of webkinz (even though i love them) have a nice time on webkinz!!!!!!!!!!
omg! That happend to me! I went to Dr. Quack at midnight about 35 times then i went home and Mrs. Birdy was there! She said "poor little Webkinz! Here, want a hug?" Well I guess i was stupid to say yes because when i came back from the potty room my pet was coverd in blood and Dead! And the most scary part is that on the wall it said in blood "We killed your pet! Never come back again! Or we hack your account! And we will kill all your pets! you are going to regret coming back! signed: Neopets" It was midnight and i'm only 9 so i almost screamed my head off! so i slept with my parents.
jojo

Flower Mound, TX

#33 Mar 10, 2012
cool
olivia grace

Butler, GA

#34 Jun 8, 2012
umm ok somewon told me this was a website where their give you webkinz acounts that ppl dont want but its not. does any body have a webkinz that they dont want plz no rude commets
Grace

Butler, GA

#35 Jun 8, 2012
Bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love you<3
country girl

Culloden, GA

#36 Jun 19, 2012
what is webkinz rumors? plz some one tell me thanks :)
amazing webkinz

Hudson, MA

#37 Jun 21, 2012
THE REAL Miss Birdy wrote:
It is no Neopets doing this. I told them if they did, I would cut then into pieces. The Chainsaw and knife are mine.:D I will make your story true if you want skylar..........
Now I'm kinda looking for dead_bunny in Harrsionburg ,VA …………………………but you will be next for doubting me!
I HATE DR. QUACK! I'LL BE BACK! WHA HA HA HA!(does evil grin)
Your just some kid.
MaylaBB

United States

#38 Dec 8, 2012
I believe that neopets just hacked into webkinz and set up the murders.But I have a account on neopets and I went to a room the had a button that said "leave me to die",I don't think they should put that on a kid website.I think their just jealous of Webkinz getting so much attention.
MaylaBB

United States

#39 Dec 8, 2012
But I went on YouTube of this video that showed Dr.Quack murdering a webkinz.But it looked like the chainsaw and the evil face was just drawn on.So don't be scared of those fake videos on YouTube.P.S. I am typing this on my phone.
MaylaBB

United States

#40 Dec 8, 2012
On YouTube this girl posted a video of miss.Birdy dressed up as a devil with red glowing eyes.And someone posted a comment saying it was on Halloween so maybe miss.Birdy was just dressing up.
MaylaBB

United States

#41 Dec 8, 2012
Okay I know I posted sooooo many comments but do you guys think I should go back on webkinz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 hr QUITTNER Dec 28 2014 230
Books for boys Dec 24 guest 1
New local program will help mothers (Aug '08) Dec 24 bump 2
Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) Dec 23 True Christian wi... 144
Girl's discredited story of sex assault cost da... Dec 22 rolling coaster 1
Swopped babies: mom wants biological child Dec 22 Arse 1
Project Rebound Inc. hosts 20th annual Kwanzaa ... Dec 20 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web