Next Last
victoria

Wichita, KS

#1 Jun 4, 2009
what do you mean about these rumors??
Amy

Paso Robles, CA

#2 Jun 17, 2009
the rumor is that neopets kill and drown webkinz in there pool and rooms they slice the heads off. Topping it with a pool of blood.
jonas brother lover 2

Gardiner, ME

#3 Jul 9, 2009
ok this is true. my friends cousin has webkinz and went to dr quack a little to much so one day ms birdy came in and ask her pet if he wanted a hug well i think she said yes and then danger amoung webkinz ms bridy cut her pets head off! beware of webkinz (even though i love them) have a nice time on webkinz!!!!!!!!!!
gamer

De Forest, WI

#4 Jul 16, 2009
Dun Dun Da DUN DUN!!~ dun dun da dun
skylar

Amesbury, MA

#5 Nov 29, 2009
ok i'm scared about all of this neopets stuff because last night i was on webkinz i went to see on my webkinz and i saw a chain saw in MINTY'S ROOM!and i saw blood dripping from minty's bed AND SHE WAS DAED!!! blood was on her bed then i invited
all the webkinz to the back yard and a grave stoon
iz there with minty inside it
skylar

Amesbury, MA

#6 Nov 29, 2009
ok about that commet IT WAS FAKE! she's not really
dead. ok calm down people
qtpie

Canutillo, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2009
okay that is a kinda weird story
mikayla

Southview, PA

#8 Jan 3, 2010
skylar wrote:
ok i'm scared about all of this neopets stuff because last night i was on webkinz i went to see on my webkinz and i saw a chain saw in MINTY'S ROOM!and i saw blood dripping from minty's bed AND SHE WAS DAED!!! blood was on her bed then i invited
i belive u because my friends sister got a black letter and it said congatulations you have won a prize!so she called my friend in the room to brag about it because she thought it was something good. my friend said can i click on the link to c wut it is?her sis said Sure!so she clicked on it and it said look at one of ur pets that was in bed.so she went in her room and saw here pet cookie was dead in here bed with blood dripping down and a knife on the floor.then she had another letter and it said click here to see ur real prize and it was a funaral and a grave stone that says here lies cookie.rip.and then she got another letter that said click here to see ur second prize.it was an investigation to see who did it.dr.quack was inacint.artie was intacent.but mrs.birdy was guilty.so she was in the webkinz bad penguinz place.so artie offered to do her job so he did it for her. and thats y i belive u. bye! ps plancton cheated!
qtpie

Canutillo, TX

#9 Jan 3, 2010
do ya believe in the rumor mikayla
qtpie

Canutillo, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2010
still nobody here
Crazy

Regina, Canada

#11 Jan 20, 2010
elo peeps i am like so here
qtpie

Canutillo, TX

#12 Jan 20, 2010
wassup
skylar

Amesbury, MA

#13 Feb 24, 2010
hi!
qtpie

Canutillo, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2010
hey u r awesome at writing stories
skylAr

Amesbury, MA

#15 Feb 27, 2010
hi qtpie! biggest fan of you!
skylAr

Amesbury, MA

#16 Feb 27, 2010
qtpie wrote:
hey u r awesome at writing stories
thank! thats soo kind!
skylAr

Amesbury, MA

#17 Feb 27, 2010
skylar wrote:
this is fake guys! calm down!
skylAr

Amesbury, MA

#18 Feb 27, 2010
qtpie wrote:
wassup
nothing much
qtpie

Canutillo, TX

#19 Feb 27, 2010
skylAr wrote:
hi qtpie! biggest fan of you!
really aww thanx
sofie

Boston, MA

#20 Mar 26, 2010
i don't know if this is true but my friends friend got a black box so she opened it. when she did 2 black monkeys cama out and chopped its head off and wrote on the wall with the webkinz blood: we killed your webkinz. once again i don't know if its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GPS Tracking on Your Teenager's Cell Phone (Mar '11) 8 hr suzikata 6
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 11 hr Goldfinger 148
Sex Is Not A Sin: Erotic Art Exhibition (Oct '13) Sep 28 hal 3
Study of single parents' dating, sexual activit... Sep 24 elena23 1
Parents welcome son's diagnosis Sep 23 GrahamB 1
'He was like Jekyll and Hyde but drug means he'... Sep 22 GARDASIL MAIMS KILLS 2
How To Make The Most Of Your 10 Minutes With Te... Sep 20 BlumpyJones 2

Parenting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE