CDC Releases Data on Autism Spectrum Disorder

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: www.hivehealthmedia.com

A recent report from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention has the shocking headline statistic; 1 in 88 children has an autism spectrum disorder.

Full Story
sam

Arnold, MO

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
The CDC and FDA protect and collude with Pharma vaccine makers. Imagine supporting and trusting Merck after it killed 88,000 with vioxx and no employee or owner was charged criminally. Do the have to fly planes into buildings before they are considered criminals???
Vaccines don't cause Autism. Majority of so called Austism are nothing but either spoiled brats who parents let them run wild and give into their demans or parents who have riddcultise high expectiation list who then turn and emotional abuse the poor kid to the point of withdrawing into themselfs when they don't meet mommy and daddys demands.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Proof above that the moderator removes any post that is critical of vaccines.
Vaccines Maim Kill

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Its Vaccine Damage

Winnipeg, Canada

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Get use to rising numbers. Government has done nothing about autism because they have promised to protect vaccine makers. Its already worse because 1 in 88 comes from 2007. Thats one of their tricks, to be behind and to make it seem better than it truly is. But how 1 in 88 looks better than it was in the 1980's (1 in 10,000) is beyond comprehension, and in another decade all children of a generation will has ASD'S.
Marco

Europe

#8 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 hr UNchained 61
Thanksgiving Blessings Found in Parenting an 'I... 6 hr DESTROYED BY VACC... 1
Why I'm still a Catholic (Oct '13) 7 hr Ben_Masada 132
7,000 kids in CAS care waiting to be adopted Fri across the province 1
Self-reliance: Children are taught to fend for ... Fri observation 1
Why I'm thankful for blogging Nov 20 The Butthurt Blogger 2
Seven thousand children in CAS care waiting to ... Nov 19 maybe violent for... 1

Parenting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE