Obamacare pays for disease that do no...

Obamacare pays for disease that do not exist per Rutgers study

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Obamacare pays for disease that do not exist per Rutgers study. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Judith C. Baer , an associate professor in the School of Social Work at Rutgers University , and her team, argue that although high levels of stress over long periods can lead to psychological problems, there is no evidence that generalized anxiety disorder in poor mothers is caused by an "internal malfunction" in a new study published online in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

The Fosz

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 21, 2012
This article looks like a PAID political announcement by the REPUBLICAN PARTY.
#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Childrena s Network of Solano scores major fund... 1 hr shockley was right 6
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 12 hr karl44 260
News Bobby Jindal Says Horrible Things: Part 82 Thu YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Final Freedom: Domestic violence shelter opens ... (Mar '10) Wed smow 8
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Tue Little red riding... 178
News 'Fairfield County Has the Most Obnoxious People... (May '12) Oct 6 douglas 6
News Sex in the family bed: Does it happen? (Jul '11) Oct 4 pogoagogo69 14
More from around the web