Russian TV Star Says Gays Should be B...

Russian TV Star Says Gays Should be Burned Alive in Ovens

There are 15 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Dec 15, 2013, titled Russian TV Star Says Gays Should be Burned Alive in Ovens. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

A star of a Russian takeoff on the sitcom "Scrubs" has said that gay people should be put in ovens alive, because they are a "danger" to his children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#1 Dec 15, 2013
If his children look anything like him he can rest assured they will always be safe from predators and die in spotless virginity .
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2013
His children have my deepest sympathy, having a complete idiot for a father.
Pierre

France

#3 Dec 15, 2013
I love this guy!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Pierre wrote:
I love this guy!
Pierre finally comes out of the closet.
Earl

Austin, TX

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Pierre wrote:
I love this guy!
x2!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Dec 15, 2013
Putin is an old KGB guy and he's determined to turn Russia back to the bad old days of soviet communist times. And he also seems determined to remain in power for his lifetime, possibly exceeding Uncle Joe Stalin's 29 years of despotism and terror.

Yeltsin's BIGGEST mistake was obviously picking Putin to succeed him.

Russia does not seem able to escape it's past. Pity the poor Russian people.......:(

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 15, 2013
$4.50 can solve his problem.

Cheaper than charcoal.
Angel

Ontario, CA

#8 Dec 15, 2013
Wow!! He really came out of the closet. Poor man... He doesn't know what to do with his life.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 15, 2013
Angel wrote:
Wow!! He really came out of the closet. Poor man... He doesn't know what to do with his life.
Sure he does. It's Russia. Sing the party line louder than the next guy and you might earn the position of favored dog.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#10 Dec 16, 2013
I'd suggest someone put HIM in an oven and bake till nice roasted then feed to Russian orphans but judging by his appearance it does not look like there'd be much meat.
Boris

France

#11 Dec 16, 2013
What a great man Ivan Okhlobystin is!
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#12 Dec 16, 2013
Don't these stupid straight Russians know that nobody hopes on boats and seeks political asylum in their crappy country?As for kids,those people don't even want their kids.They just dump them in orphanages,because they're too bush drinking.
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#13 Dec 16, 2013
Pierre wrote:
I love this guy!
Then go live there.
Sam

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#15 Dec 17, 2013
SLIF wrote:
Don't these stupid straight Russians know that nobody hopes on boats and seeks political asylum in their crappy country?As for kids,those people don't even want their kids.They just dump them in orphanages,because they're too bush drinking.
Switch on your brain next time before you say anything... So far looks like you don't have one, just pure hatred.

Or, probably you're just a Down Law?:))
The Shadow

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Dec 17, 2013
SLIF wrote:
Don't these stupid straight Russians know that nobody hopes on boats and seeks political asylum in their crappy country?As for kids,those people don't even want their kids.They just dump them in orphanages,because they're too bush drinking.
Keep you Ho:mos away from little children, especially little boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Children's Nurturing Project nonprofit closes d... 14 hr Bob 1
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 21 hr dsun 190
News Molly Olson: Change Minnesota law to support 'e... (Feb '11) Sep 25 QBY 26
News Divorce study plays down damage to the children (Apr '08) Sep 8 stopfamilycourtcr... 138
News Fewer Women Are Having Babies Than Ever Before Sep 1 The educated R go... 7
Kids will ruin your life (Jun '10) Aug '16 annals 198
Should I Spank my sons over the Pants, over the... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Nick 16
More from around the web