Obama encouraging family-friendly wor...

Obama encouraging family-friendly work policies

There are 4 comments on the KTRE-TV Lufkin story from Jun 23, 2014, titled Obama encouraging family-friendly work policies. In it, KTRE-TV Lufkin reports that:

President Barack Obama is encouraging more employers to adopt family-friendly policies by hosting a daylong summit Monday, even though the U.S. government doesn't always set the best example.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTRE-TV Lufkin.

IBM thinkmock

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 23, 2014
gooood morning Roboteeth with TV Lufkon;) even U obsessy with Dr. Bo;-00h, Dr. Oz had troubling the hisTV & head to DC!!! ;-00

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#3 Jun 23, 2014
Sure.. Obama seeks summer camp conditions and more 'flex enjoyable time' at home for the parasitic distrusted American hating hordes of the IRS who hide their computer’s hard drive in their homes so that the American people will never know their secret attacks on innocent Americans and ruining their lives. This wicked ugly woman Lois Lerner raises her hand while vowing to lie in bold face to the American people that she despises together with the skunk John Koskinen. The IRS proved to be bunch of ugly America hating thugs that do not deserve to be trusted to get our tax money. The arrogance of the commissioner of the ugly, brutal IRS John Koskinen proves that this wicked idiotic man is anti-American who hates the conservatives and who is working to convert America to totalitarian regime in which there are the Obama preferred people and there are the enemies of the regime the evil regime of lies and deceit. The IRS henchmen proved to go after the patriotic, conservatives, US troops and veteran Americans who pay the taxes for the parasitic liberal Americans mostly Blacks, Hispanics, illegals, Mozlem Brothers all over the world which enjoy as much money as they need in return for their loyalty to the new America hating Caliphate regime.
i love obama

Aurora, IL

#4 Jun 24, 2014
he's my favorite president. those who critize him i know why because he is black. but he has a legacy of his own.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jun 25, 2014
What Barack "just-call-me-Hussein " Obama means is,

hire illegal Mexicans at the highest pay scale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Juvenile mom abandoned newborn baby in ... Jan 16 whoa 1
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Jan 7 CourseFailsNiftyM... 8
News Has Janet Jackson secretly become a Muslim foll... Jan 6 Kokushi 9
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week Dec '16 Bowl Bound 5
News Should you tell your kids the 'truth' about Santa? Dec '16 Merry Christmas 3
News Family Resource Center Opens in Pittsfield (Jun '15) Nov '16 DCF are MONSTERS 8
Crime Index is highest for Washington D.C. Nov '16 dela-d 7
More from around the web