Parenting with an Eating Disorder

There are 1 comment on the Apr 2, 2013, Psychology Today story titled Parenting with an Eating Disorder. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

Here's what my teenage kids hate more than anything: When I start talking condoms and alcohol and drugs all those things that they think are none of my business but really are all of my business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

HumanSpirit

Fort White, FL

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Pharmaceutical drugs and weight gain especially mind drugs including diabetic drugs and the Statin drugs are a problem and IMO a big cause of weight gain by destruction of the metabolic processes.. Other pharmaceutical drugs are known for weight gain as the health problem is wrongly blamed on eating habits especially of the teenagers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 6 min Christian Trucker 1,134
News 5 Ways Infertility Can Destroy Your Marriage Apr 16 Kavadonga 8
News 'Free-range kids' parents Danielle and Alexande... Apr 15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Free-range kids busted again Apr 15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Parenting Stress Higher for Girls with Autism Apr 14 Friend 2
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... Apr 11 flbadcatowner 664
News "Ask the Doc" about Parenting and ADHD Treatmen... Apr 9 HumanSpirit 3
More from around the web