Debbie Rowe Is Furious With The Jackson Family

Apr 14, 2014 Full story: Malaysian National News Agency 103

Debbie Rowe is furious with Michael Jackson's brothers for accusing her of abandoning her children for money.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2014
In 2001 Debbie applied to the court to terminate her parental rights completely, claiming it was in the children's best interest.

In 2006, Debbie changed her mind and tried to have her parental rights restored but chose to settle out of court?

Love the children Debbie that's all they ever wanted from you.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#3 Apr 14, 2014
Quote: "CALIFORNIA, April 14 -- Debbie Rowe is furious with Michael Jackson's brothers for accusing her of abandoning her children for money."

Lol the woman has nothing to be furious about when she is guilty of exactly the same thing...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Apr 14, 2014
Rowe's anger is misplaced.

Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Quote: "CALIFORNIA, April 14 -- Debbie Rowe is furious with Michael Jackson's brothers for accusing her of abandoning her children for money."
Lol the woman has nothing to be furious about when she is guilty of exactly the same thing...
She has regrets?

Quite frankly, she should just be happy that Paris is willing to spend time with her. She signed those kids over to Wacko and the clown avoided her at all costs. Still, she is willing to buy the bullet to shoot Dr Murray. She did abandon those kids for money. That is why Prince will have nothing to do with her. It is her fault.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#6 Apr 14, 2014
Maybe she's furious because they don't allow her to have feast every time she visits.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#7 Apr 14, 2014
The saddest thing about this is she was always about the money, she was never about being a mother. What good would it do now? Michael left those kids in a world of confusion when he died and it was already messed up when he was around. It just got worse as time went on.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
She has regrets?
Quite frankly, she should just be happy that Paris is willing to spend time with her. She signed those kids over to Wacko and the clown avoided her at all costs. Still, she is willing to buy the bullet to shoot Dr Murray. She did abandon those kids for money. That is why Prince will have nothing to do with her. It is her fault.
She may possibly have some kind of regret but I really don't think so. Trying to get custody of the kids especially when the two she bore are on the verge of adulthood is a bizarre move and I think she definitely has some ulterior motive. And why is she even trying to get custody of a kid like Blanket who has nothing to do with her. I think the judge will take this whole thing as a joke.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#9 Apr 14, 2014
Interesting. Both sides want the children, for the money they bring in, and both accuse the other side of wanting the children, for the money. Why am I not surprised?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 14, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> She may possibly have some kind of regret but I really don't think so. Trying to get custody of the kids especially when the two she bore are on the verge of adulthood is a bizarre move and I think she definitely has some ulterior motive. And why is she even trying to get custody of a kid like Blanket who has nothing to do with her. I think the judge will take this whole thing as a joke.
There has to be an ulterior motive. Unfortunately it will effect the children.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#11 Apr 14, 2014
This nonsense of Debbie Rowe's is doomed to fail. I've read an interesting article that talks about Prince and how he is opposed to this ordeal. He wants nothing to do with Rowe and is especially concerned about his academic life being thrown into turmoil. This article even stated Prince is more than willing to take the stand and reveal information that Debbie wouldn't want known to the world. This could be interesting.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/mic...

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 15, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
This nonsense of Debbie Rowe's is doomed to fail. I've read an interesting article that talks about Prince and how he is opposed to this ordeal. He wants nothing to do with Rowe and is especially concerned about his academic life being thrown into turmoil. This article even stated Prince is more than willing to take the stand and reveal information that Debbie wouldn't want known to the world. This could be interesting.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/mic...
Debbie will destroy every opportunity to develop a close bond with her children through this custody attempt. This has to be a publicity stunt.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Interesting. Both sides want the children, for the money they bring in, and both accuse the other side of wanting the children, for the money. Why am I not surprised?
It's hard to figure out who's supposedly got their best interest. Neither side does really.

Since: Mar 14

UK

#14 Apr 15, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to figure out who's supposedly got their best interest. Neither side does really.
Nobody ever has had.
From the moment she agreed to sell her womb to a predator to the minute that womb got impregnated by a stranger's sperm and she ran away for millions of dollars, to the days when he let them sleep in unalarmed bedrooms in his house of hell while he locked himself away with other people's boys who he buggered and abused, to the day when Granny J put her son's weaknesses on display during the AEG trial, their lives have been a neglected mess. And to have to live in the public eye has only exaggerated the awfulness.

Now, as then, I feel terribly sorry for them.

F'loons will argue until they are blue in the face that what he did was no different than a legal adoption and that it's nobody else's business how he procured his children but the truth is that it's very different and that surrogacy laws exist to help prevent this kind of fall out. Everything Wacko touched became sullied.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#17 Apr 15, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> She may possibly have some kind of regret but I really don't think so. Trying to get custody of the kids especially when the two she bore are on the verge of adulthood is a bizarre move and I think she definitely has some ulterior motive. And why is she even trying to get custody of a kid like Blanket who has nothing to do with her. I think the judge will take this whole thing as a joke.
I do not care what Debbie Rowe does or doesn't do but who respects a woman that gives up her children to a pedophile?

Besides, those kids are almost adults now. Too late.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#18 Apr 15, 2014
Can Prince Michael I not emancipate himself from Katherine and then become legal guardian of his younger sister and brother?? That would be the safest option for all three. I don't think Katherine Jackson or Debbie Rowe are good guardians for them.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#19 Apr 15, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
Can Prince Michael I not emancipate himself from Katherine and then become legal guardian of his younger sister and brother?? That would be the safest option for all three. I don't think Katherine Jackson or Debbie Rowe are good guardians for them.
Prince is over 16 so he could definitely file for emancipation if he wanted to. In fact Wacko's kids have their own appointed attorney so that helps. As far as getting guardianship over Paris and Blanket I'm not sure. I'm inclined to say that he'd likely have to be at least 18 (I could be wrong on that) and I'm positive he would need Paris and Blanket's willingness and cooperation.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#20 Apr 16, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Prince is over 16 so he could definitely file for emancipation if he wanted to. In fact Wacko's kids have their own appointed attorney so that helps. As far as getting guardianship over Paris and Blanket I'm not sure. I'm inclined to say that he'd likely have to be at least 18 (I could be wrong on that) and I'm positive he would need Paris and Blanket's willingness and cooperation.
Then Prince Michael I should emancipate. He's got plenty money and I don't see why Paris and Blanket would not go with him, if he comes their guardian.

Since: Mar 14

UK

#21 Apr 16, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
This nonsense of Debbie Rowe's is doomed to fail. I've read an interesting article that talks about Prince and how he is opposed to this ordeal. He wants nothing to do with Rowe and is especially concerned about his academic life being thrown into turmoil. This article even stated Prince is more than willing to take the stand and reveal information that Debbie wouldn't want known to the world. This could be interesting.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/mic...
And yet another Jackson threatens to air their dirty laundry in public. Like purchasing father, like purchased son.....

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#22 Apr 16, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another Jackson threatens to air their dirty laundry in public. Like purchasing father, like purchased son.....
Was it their environment, you think? Surely not!

urur

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#23 Apr 16, 2014
Mess like this is why I no longer could call myself a Michael Jackson fan. That and his lies about his involvement with children and his overall abuse and neglect of people who loved and cared for him (minus his parents and siblings). If Prince Michael I is willing to tell some mess about his "mother", then look for the other side to tell some mess about his "father" because it's gonna happen whether both sides like it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parenting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GPS Tracking on Your Teenager's Cell Phone (Mar '11) 3 hr suzikata 6
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 7 hr Goldfinger 148
Sex Is Not A Sin: Erotic Art Exhibition (Oct '13) Sep 28 hal 3
Study of single parents' dating, sexual activit... Sep 24 elena23 1
Parents welcome son's diagnosis Sep 23 GrahamB 1
'He was like Jekyll and Hyde but drug means he'... Sep 22 GARDASIL MAIMS KILLS 2
How To Make The Most Of Your 10 Minutes With Te... Sep 20 BlumpyJones 2

Parenting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE