La Leche League Canada rejects breast...

La Leche League Canada rejects breastfeeding dad's bid to become lactation coach

There are 2 comments on the The Guelph Mercury story from Aug 20, 2012, titled La Leche League Canada rejects breastfeeding dad's bid to become lactation coach. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

BREASTFEEDING DAD Trevor MacDonald, a 27-year-old stay-at-home parent from Winnipeg, loves fatherhood and, as a transgender man, identifies as a dad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Aug 20, 2012
If chooses to be a male, he should leave breast feeding behind. Appears he is confused with his choices.
Mr Observer

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Aug 31, 2012
So, help me see this picture in my mind ... little junior is suckling the breast AND he gets to reach up and scratch the beard on mommy's chin? That's about hilarious. How seriously screwed up Western culture has become.
Lends a whole new dimension to the phrase "suckling the pap" !!! HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Motherhood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unique gift/act of love for your baby - a messa... Sep 22 lovedup 1
News Pregnant CBS3 Meteorologist Shuts Down Body-Sha... Sep 16 Holotta Wytrache 6
News Jamie Lynn Spears says motherhood "so much fun" (Jul '08) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 55
News Tod Robberson: Gotcha video forces all of us to... Jul '15 Dan 1
Ciara on motherhood: 'Having my son has changed... May '15 musicjehad 1
News Is Beyonce pregnant? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Cute girl17 2
News Postpartum depression: What it is, how to get h... (Jan '15) Jan '15 humanspirit 3
More from around the web