AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

jodi wrote:
Hey I was also blessed with twin girls althought their not identicle. I don't regret having them but I also wanted to be a mom since I was 12 and waitng untill I was 16 taught me patience and responsibility. Gabrielle and Mia are my life but I had to realise drinking and full nights of sleep are over. I suggest you do what I did get a miminum wage job or work around the hou$e look up bottle costs and diaper and how often babies eat and use them feed your doll every two hours even in the middle of the night use your cell phone alarm to go off every two hour$ feed and burp the "baby" and random diaper changes do it for two weeks and then you'll know if your ready to be a mom I did that at 12 and it encouraged me to wait four more years.
So do you really believe that being a teen mom and stuck in a minimum-wage job for a long time is better than it would have been to be a FREE TEEN and complete all your education?

Thank goodness I NEVER became a mother at 16 and forced to settle for nothing but minimum-wage employment. Did you know how LITTLE minimum-wage work pays when you got pregnant in the first place? Did you have any idea how quickly teen moms who have almost NO income can slide into poverty? Sadly for yourself and your children, I guess not.

I seriously hope you aren't encouraging other teen girls to do what you did. That would be very IRRESPONSIBLE.
jodi

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you really believe that being a teen mom and stuck in a minimum-wage job for a long time is better than it would have been to be a FREE TEEN and complete all your education?
Thank goodness I NEVER became a mother at 16 and forced to settle for nothing but minimum-wage employment. Did you know how LITTLE minimum-wage work pays when you got pregnant in the first place? Did you have any idea how quickly teen moms who have almost NO income can slide into poverty? Sadly for yourself and your children, I guess not.
I seriously hope you aren't encouraging other teen girls to do what you did. That would be very IRRESPONSIBLE.
I am the least bit irresponsible. If you knew anything about me, which you don't you would know I am still enrolled in highschool and succeding in each course. I do have a miminum wage job to pay for food, diapers,my rent, ect instead of getting on government assistance and take tax paying dollars for my children, which I could very easily do! But instead I wake up in the middle of the night every two hours get my kids dressed and bathed ,take them to their nona's, go to school, pick them up b4 cheer, bring them to work with me after practice(I work at a daycare),go home, clean,put them to sleep, and do homework. But when I see my daughters face in the morning or get to hold them tight after a long hard day I know its beyond worth it. Their Godparents(which are also 15-17) nd father switch off weekends. I use that time to apply to collages with built in daycares on campus and hang out with friends. I accomplish way more with my children than I did without because they give me courage that only a mother can receive. Andyes I let teen that want kids keep one of mine for a week most change their mind quickly which is great and I had one who didn't. She had her baby boy 5days ago and is so in love just like I was when I had mia and gabriella. And I'm glad you didn't have a child at sixteen becaus e you seem like you would be a peice of s*** mom now. Love a happy, educated, teen, cheerleading MOM:-)
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

jodi wrote:
I am the least bit irresponsible. If you knew anything about me, which you don't you would know I am still enrolled in highschool and succeding in each course. I do have a miminum wage job to pay for food, diapers,my rent, ect instead of getting on government assistance and take tax paying dollars for my children, which I could very easily do! But instead I wake up in the middle of the night every two hours get my kids dressed and bathed ,take them to their nona's, go to school, pick them up b4 cheer, bring them to work with me after practice(I work at a daycare),go home, clean,put them to sleep, and do homework. But when I see my daughters face in the morning or get to hold them tight after a long hard day I know its beyond worth it. Their Godparents(which are also 15-17) nd father switch off weekends. I use that time to apply to collages with built in daycares on campus and hang out with friends. I accomplish way more with my children than I did without because they give me courage that only a mother can receive. Andyes I let teen that want kids keep one of mine for a week most change their mind quickly which is great and I had one who didn't. She had her baby boy 5days ago and is so in love just like I was when I had mia and gabriella. And I'm glad you didn't have a child at sixteen becaus e you seem like you would be a peice of s*** mom now. Love a happy, educated, teen, cheerleading MOM:-)
You can say whatever you want, but you will NEVER convince me that becoming a teen mother is a good thing. I see far too many negative consequences of that decision to support teen motherhood, so I don't, and I have no intention of apologizing for not doing so.

For the sake of your children, I wish you luck. I think you are really going to need it.
jodi

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

First before anything else let me tell you, you are very funny. Don't convince youself for one second that I spend one moment in my demanding life to care about your opinion. Trust me don't apologize it makes me feel more mature and responsiblie than I already do. Every situation is not the same for teenage parents just like adult parents. Most teen pregnancies are unplanned mine wasn't exactly planned but not prevented because I knew I wanted children soon. But trust me I don't need luck, I have two little miricles in my lap right now that give me the motivation to accomplish anything I put my mind too. I would also appreciate if you kept my kids out of it because they have nothing to do with the closed minded, ignorant, and rude person your portraying. Here's the why your worthless comments make me feel better about myself because I know I'm on here to encourage and help people make good decisions for their lives. Your on here just putting others down instead of nicely encouraging them to think twice about their decisions.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

jodi wrote:
First before anything else let me tell you, you are very funny. Don't convince youself for one second that I spend one moment in my demanding life to care about your opinion. Trust me don't apologize it makes me feel more mature and responsiblie than I already do. Every situation is not the same for teenage parents just like adult parents. Most teen pregnancies are unplanned mine wasn't exactly planned but not prevented because I knew I wanted children soon. But trust me I don't need luck, I have two little miricles in my lap right now that give me the motivation to accomplish anything I put my mind too. I would also appreciate if you kept my kids out of it because they have nothing to do with the closed minded, ignorant, and rude person your portraying. Here's the why your worthless comments make me feel better about myself because I know I'm on here to encourage and help people make good decisions for their lives. Your on here just putting others down instead of nicely encouraging them to think twice about their decisions.
You can pat yourself on the back all you want, dear, but it doesn't make any difference to me. You will never convince me that teen motherhood is in ANY way a good thing.

If you don't like my posts, you have the option not to read them. But I'll continue to express my views on teen motherhood, whether YOU like them or not. If you go on encouraging girls to become teen mothers as well, I'll go on saying that is blatantly IRRESPONSIBLE. Don't like it? Too bad.
jodi

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pat yourself on the back all you want, dear, but it doesn't make any difference to me. You will never convince me that teen motherhood is in ANY way a good thing.
If you don't like my posts, you have the option not to read them. But I'll continue to express my views on teen motherhood, whether YOU like them or not. If you go on encouraging girls to become teen mothers as well, I'll go on saying that is blatantly IRRESPONSIBLE. Don't like it? Too bad.
okay either your suffering from illiteracy or extreme ignorance I can't tell but I do believe I clearly said within my first couple of sentences I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm here to support other teens and whatever their decision may be. And hell as much as I accomplished since the second I found out I as going to be a mother, s*** forget the pat on the back ill send myself flowers ballons and cards. Not because I'm just that amazing but because my daughters are!;-)
rvscasting

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

We are casting for the ANTI Millionaire Matchmaker to star in a new reality TV series!

We are looking for a MATCHMAKER whose clientele is primarily lower to middle class. This matchmaker focuses on finding love for those less fortunate. Do you know the go-to person for your blue-collar love needs? When you’re desperate for love, but don’t have the money, who do you turn to?

*** We are NOT looking for contestants who are looking to be matched. We are specifically looking for a MATCHMAKER ***

We are respectfully asking that you share and forward this information to any individuals, families, businesses, clubs, groups or organizations that may be interested in being considered for the project and encouraging unique individuals to submit themselves for consideration. To be considered, please email us photographs of yourself or group (both group photos and individual photos of each member), a description of the roles or jobs of each person, your story and why you or your group would make for compelling television, what city and state you live in, and include contact information (name, number, email) via: RVScasting@yahoo.com.

*** We are NOT looking for contestants who are looking to be matched. We are specifically looking for a MATCHMAKER ***
Hannah

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Ive wanted to. Have a baby ever since I was 14 and I'm almost 18 now single and still a virgin but when I see a baby I sometimes with that I had one of my own
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Hannah wrote:
Ive wanted to. Have a baby ever since I was 14 and I'm almost 18 now single and still a virgin but when I see a baby I sometimes with that I had one of my own
Why anyone would want to have a baby as a single teen parent is beyond me. Do you really not know how HARD motherhood is, even when the woman has a husband or partner?
Family Christian Stores

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
With the 13 deceased from Aaron Alexis at the Navy Yard and School downtown, the Bible says to cook the dead on a barbecue or in your oven and eat good in the hood. Jeffrey Dahmer was a good cook and he used sauce. Since Ayman al-Zawahiri plans to be America's next president when Obama's term is up, He said to cook the dead and eat too and that God in the Bible said to Moses that if one dies, cook the person on a barbecue or in an oven and use sauce like Dahmer did. All news stations plan to attend the barbecue and also to worship and praise Ayman al-Zawahiri as their personal Lord too.
jodi dont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Hannah wrote:
babies are cute and it is 100% normal for a girl to dream of the day become a mother but being a mom is a lot of work ..every time you sleep, go out, shop, watch TV, think about college ect. Think how differently it would be if you had a child ask someone if you could babysit their child overnight or longer for free so you can see what motherhood is like but if it happens prove statistics wrong and be outstanding love a happy teen mom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••