'Kitchen Nightmares' on Fox 'Mama Mar...

'Kitchen Nightmares' on Fox 'Mama Maria's in Brooklyn, N.Y.

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 9, 2012, titled 'Kitchen Nightmares' on Fox 'Mama Maria's in Brooklyn, N.Y.. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Chef Gordon Ramsay visited a restaurant in Brooklyn that has been suffering great losses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

SoupOrMan

Englewood, CO

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Thanks for the link! I work at DISH right now, but I used to be the manager of a 4 star restaurant and the reason that Mama Mariaís was having so many losses was very obvious. All that mold was just atrocious. I am happy that they got Ramsayís help because I know they certainly needed it. Every single episode is another growing process for each business and I canít wait to see whose turn it is on the next one. I am out of town for thanksgiving, so I thought that I was going to miss it, but since my DISH Hopper automatically records the big four networks during prime time I am sure that it will be waiting for me when I get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women of color bound to Japan by love and family 1 hr Ainu 69
News Depression still a top problem in high schools 5 hr johnjones125 3
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 5 hr Dawn_The_Dolly 1,365
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 8 hr my accs 1,622
News Study: Findings in same-sex vs biological paren... 9 hr qwerty26 11
News Jolie is said to be desperate to wed, but Pitt ... (Dec '08) 20 hr StarMoss 319
News Vallejo family gives back to community in honor... Tue sam 1
More from around the web