#6749 Sep 25, 2012
GEEZE some on ebanned my account for 24 hours gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
flibs

Sydney, Australia

#6750 Sep 25, 2012
I HVE AN ULTRA RARE MEMBER ACCOUNT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED

username:hotpengy2234
password:penguinstar3

IT IS AN AGENT,A NINJA,A WATER NIJA,A FIRE NINJA,HAS 20 PETS,BOY AND GIRL CLOTHES AND VERY VERY RARE IGLOOS
transformer

Pukekohe East, New Zealand

#6751 Sep 26, 2012
Got a hack that really works! Here are the steps.
Post this on 5 pages login to club penguin
Press F3 and F6 8 times
And then you will have a lifetime membership,a golden puffle, all the stamps and items, 100000000000 coins, and a secret privet room on the map.
Tomi Nathan

Chennai, India

#6753 Sep 26, 2012
Oh great is that d!ckhead Shutup gone?How 'bout that guy Uh me derp or whatever that hell that was.Sorry I was away for a while.I'm on chobots and Trying to get my PPP accounts back.IF only I could find a way to put my Crazy Kart acc on CKP servers.I used tae be famous didja know that?I've beat GM Speed,y'know.And when the ppp servers are down, I'll get on the inactive jobs as well.And I'm getting a mumbat for the occasion.And Lily204 if you need an accountjust email me

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6754 Sep 26, 2012
Can some one give me a club-penguin account? Please?, It can be a member. Do not have to be rare at all. Just email me. At montiquec@gmail.com

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6755 Sep 26, 2012
I have one. I'll trade you. Email me blojazz@ymail.com
Angel90706

Red Deer, Canada

#6756 Sep 26, 2012
S H U T U P wrote:
Anybody wanna take a ride on my disco stick?*wink**wink*Aand Im Les****!!!!!!
uhmm dont talk about that please there are little kids here and some of them dont know what les**** means so shut up or get out please :)
teddybear551

Sherwood Park, Canada

#6757 Sep 27, 2012
yup like im only 10
Tomi Nathan

Chennai, India

#6758 Sep 27, 2012
Really? But I'm 15!But that's right, the terms of conduct agree that seX is not allowed on the forums.
jojo

Milford, DE

#6759 Sep 27, 2012
i am lonllely. allll i wantt is a memmber for 1 yeer, 1 montt, 1 weck, 1 day, 1 are. please send me one. all i want is just a member. please you will give to save anne 11 year old childs tearss
savve thosse tears fo later

Location hidden

#6761 Sep 28, 2012
Angel90706 wrote:
<quoted text>uhmm dont talk about that please there are little kids here and some of them dont know what les**** means so shut up or get out please :)
Are you a girl??
Mojo Jojo

Milford, DE

#6762 Sep 28, 2012
aziz wrote:
im cool plz give me the account name password and username i will make u a member i swear 2 god cross my heart rememeber if u want 2 be a member tell me username and pass word and i will make u member foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr good-bye
Here is my accountt
U: Sarah Rules
P: hotty1
yeah

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#6763 Sep 28, 2012
here a free member account 12 months
user:whaley
pass:urtrolled
Intrepica No

Carnegie, Australia

#6764 Sep 28, 2012
Hey. My mum is really poor so we don't really have enough money for a membership so I would really appreciate it if you send me a member user name and password and I swear to the bible I won't ban it. My email address is violet11@y7mail.com so if you would be really generous I would really appreciate it and if your parents are poor then I know what it feels like to not have a membership. Thank you.

Location hidden

#6765 Sep 28, 2012
Can i manage one of those penguins?
Im clever

London, UK

#6766 Sep 28, 2012
Intrepica No wrote:
Hey. My mum is really poor so we don't really have enough money for a membership so I would really appreciate it if you send me a member user name and password and I swear to the bible I won't ban it. My email address is violet11@y7mail.com so if you would be really generous I would really appreciate it and if your parents are poor then I know what it feels like to not have a membership. Thank you.
So how the can you affor an internet service ???? Ur not fooling any1 ?!
unknown

Brisbane, Australia

#6767 Sep 28, 2012
i have got a ultra rare member
user:neon ninjas
pass:perrys
holly

Manchester, UK

#6769 Sep 29, 2012

Got a hack that really works! Here are the steps.
Post this on 5 pages login to club penguin
Press F3 and F6 8 times
And then you will have a lifetime membership,a golden puffle, all the stamps and items, 100000000000 coins, and a secret privet room on the map.
Eric

Winnipeg, Canada

#6770 Sep 29, 2012
U: Packer2003
P: packer

U: Ellie1
P: ellie
You can thank me later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Gay, bisexual kids bullied more, even at... 1 hr Hudson712 14
News The Famous Multi-Use Complex Debate 2 hr lol 1
News The Coming Summer Border Surge of Illegal Immig... 5 hr ronnie 5
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 6 hr Marshellxlee 623
News This is our Islam: Ararat Muslims on life in a ... 9 hr pineo 2
News Inside look at the broke, jealous Jackson family (Oct '13) 9 hr Artemis Raging 16
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 10 hr _XlolzXxx 237
More from around the web