United States

#5640 Dec 23, 2011
hahahaha u guys r soooo dumb!!!im NEVER sharing my member account(:
cool dude

Boerne, TX

#5641 Dec 26, 2011
1. Post This Onto 3 Diffrent Pages On Here 2. Press F8 3 Times 3. LOG ONTO CP
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
5. YOUÂ’LL NOW RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING: 10 YEARS FREE MEMBERSHIP, ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,000,000,000 FREE COIN, ANY 10 ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TREASURE BOOK
TRUST ME IT WORKS! 10 PENGUIN TRIED AND ARE HAPPY
cp_girl

Salem, NH

#5642 Dec 28, 2011
hey guys here a member account
U: Tiger800
P: tiger

i hope u like it
its a girl i have ten other accounts so if u want one give my ur cp member accounts :D
Red_ninja_xD

Pompano Beach, FL

#5643 Dec 29, 2011
sup ppl i have codes to unlock online stuff and ONLY 1 coin code that one person must show how kewl i am.This is NO JOKE!Or they might get a clubpenguin member since u ppl think am new wm not this is my first time looking for a clubpenguin account for trade,share,and awesomeness!
I can make u awesome an get u money i have 5 codes to get u 10,000 coins trust me am the pro for club penguin
heres ana ccount that was banned by some1 thats freaking weird cuz they cant read!
U:pinkirox
P:cool4u
hope u enjoy but some1 thats WEIRD banned it!
and its not even mine i told them that i told them ITS MY SISTER'S ACCOUNT!Now my sister is soo mad thx alot to who ever did it
T_T
Enjoy
=)
Red_ninja_xD

Pompano Beach, FL

#5644 Dec 29, 2011
I CANT TAKE IT PROMISE ME U WILL REPLY AND SAY I ROCK HERES ALOT OF CLUBENGUIN MEMBERRRR ACCOUNT
THERE 1000000% REAL EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY 100%
IT REALLY TRULY WORKS
IF UR READING THIS IN 2013 THE MEMBERSHIP expired and the pass might be changed IF u are reading it in 2013
Here they are
Username:hello jim3
Password:jimjim
*plz put a space in the username if needed
AM NOT GIVING MORE U MIGHT BANN THEM FOREVER AM NOT GIVING ALOT OF MEMBER ONLY ONE
Enjoy!
=)
jennifer

Richmond Hill, NY

#5645 Dec 29, 2011
omg ur all lame wat is wrong with all of u asking for free membership for clubpenguin now that acting poor cause ur being cheap and cant buy it with u own money cant u all just get off ur lazzy buts and buy u own membership card first of all to all hacker ur such loserss
paul

Murfreesboro, TN

#5646 Dec 30, 2011
waz up guys i have a account is not a member but is cool username:slashride7 password:nonofurbeezwax and im not saying non of your beez wax to you is my password
Red_ninja_xD

Pompano Beach, FL

#5647 Dec 30, 2011
Red_ninja_xD wrote:
I CANT TAKE IT PROMISE ME U WILL REPLY AND SAY I ROCK HERES ALOT OF CLUBENGUIN MEMBERRRR ACCOUNT
THERE 1000000% REAL EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY 100%
IT REALLY TRULY WORKS
IF UR READING THIS IN 2013 THE MEMBERSHIP expired and the pass might be changed IF u are reading it in 2013
Here they are
Username:hello jim3
Password:jimjim
*plz put a space in the username if needed
AM NOT GIVING MORE U MIGHT BANN THEM FOREVER AM NOT GIVING ALOT OF MEMBER ONLY ONE
Enjoy!
=)
I GAVE ONE AWAY AND U SAY AM LAME I HAVE ALOT OF MEMBERS I JUST GAVE ONE AWAYYYYY TRY IT!
Henry Pyston

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#5649 Dec 30, 2011
Red_ninja_xD wrote:
<quoted text>
I GAVE ONE AWAY AND U SAY AM LAME I HAVE ALOT OF MEMBERS I JUST GAVE ONE AWAYYYYY TRY IT!
please remove it now its awesome!
Red_ninja_xD

Pompano Beach, FL

#5650 Dec 30, 2011
Remove wat u know i can give u a clubpenguin member cuz thats how awesome!i got 10 clubpenguin members and 5 non-members RARE 2 of my member account now ROCKHOPPER and Aunt Arctic!i can u a
Rare non member that unlocked stuff with coin codes
Rare member that has everything in clubpenguin (lots of money)
or
A code
Thats how awesome i am
ILL GET MORE COIN CODES I GOT SOME FPR CHRISMAS!an my dad said he will get me 5 MORE!AWESOME ill share it with Henry ONLY!!!
Red_ninja_xD

Pompano Beach, FL

#5651 Dec 30, 2011
ill giev u a member if u want its just like it and yes on safe chat.
U:greedygreen
P:greedy
HOPE U ENJOY
=D
Red_ninja_xD

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5652 Dec 31, 2011
This is my sister's account.she gave it to me cuz shes at college.Can u make a vid and post it on utube if u do give me ur email and i will email u a
VERYY RARE MEMBER account and some codes.My sister has a youtube but i dont know wat it is.Since i HACKED her email , ill email u using her email cuz she took over my email.You will understand it if u have a sister or bother.I will also give u a rare non-member.So i will be giving u two clubpenguin accounts 1 is a member and 1 is non-member and also 3 codes.If u used them already sorry.but u have to post this account on 3 vids.it can be givin away on youtube if u want just tell them NOT to bann it and 2 other vids about anything but it has to be kewl and not like u know stuid things.it can be a movie about love,sacrey,cheats,giveaway (for the giveaway u can make them: comment),or any other movie but it cant be STUPID or i will not be giving u the accounts and codes.Here is the account for u to make vids and u get 2 account rare mem and rare non and some codes.Enjoy making the vids.
Username:pinkirox
Password:cool4u
Please do it.ITS NOT A JOKE!like some ppl lie but really i will give u a very rare member and non-member with some codes for u to make ppinkirox on 3 vids for clubpenguin.
Thank you and enjoy making FUN,KEWL,and awesome vids for kewl and awesome accounts.
ITS NOT A JOKE!
member account for free

Los Angeles, CA

#5653 Dec 31, 2011
Since I'm growing older , and I'm never on my account.
( I'm more on facebook taha']
I would like to grant you guys my account .^____^

User: DarkDM5
Pass: orangedm54212

Please don't banned it , or I'll change the pass .
Thank you(:
i dont tell

Israel

#5654 Jan 1, 2012
i alweys wont to be a member a good member with alot of items but you bended it or do stuf and ican do it pls give me one im only 6 years old so pls pls
You are awesome

Melbourne, Australia

#5656 Jan 4, 2012
Please can you let me be a member.
i started club penguin like 1 month ago. but when i found out that if you are not a member you can't do anything so i really want you to let me be a member. Thank you and even you didn't let me be a member i will still be thanking you for reading this. and i hope you pick me. Thank you!
and just one more thing, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! even you didn't pick me, YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE AWESOME TO ME!!!!!
syses

Bangkok, Thailand

#5657 Jan 4, 2012
i need a free club penguin member acc send me any =D
Hehehe

Wasilla, AK

#5658 Jan 5, 2012
Hello jim3 is banned and i know who did it and im the one that made it a member so since you showed it to everyone i banned it ^_^ XD(quote)
perry man wrote

London, UK

#5659 Jan 8, 2012
please ban this account!!!
Username:perryman10
password:clifford10
joe

UK

#5660 Jan 9, 2012
please make me a member i will tell you my password if you send me a freind request my penguin name is Lord York

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 58 min Lilia 599
News More than 1,000 backpacks, school supplies give... (Aug '10) 5 hr heaven 15
News Why Spanking High-School Students Is Dangerous (Oct '12) 6 hr Pubic Hair Itchy ... 2
News News 1 hour ago 4:10 a.m.First-graders cuffed, ... 20 hr Slammer 12
News Sticks, bug hunts and stargazing - '50 things' ... Fri Shirvell s Shrivel 14
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Pay your taxes 31,934
News Fireman Sam's shocking scene Thu naman 4
More from around the web