is Binweevils better than club penguin?
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3772 Jun 22, 2013
imstupid9821 wrote:
And anyway on club penguin we have to pay real money to buy things for our igloo! Bin weevils is better and club penguin makes us pay more for membership!! They just want money! Club penguin wants us to waste our money on them! They have SILLY furniture! SILLY CLUB PENGUIN!
Bin weevils is soo much better!
Okay we all know your opinion now just go away.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3773 Jun 22, 2013
Carter wrote:
stinkn bin weevils are Club Penguin copiers they have the exact same thing and Club Penguin came out in 2005 and bin weevils came out in 2007. and they are practically the same! STINKN CLUB PENGUIN COPIERS!!:twisted:
Yes.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3774 Jun 22, 2013
cian wrote:
club penguin is so coolllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllll
Spot on.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3775 Jun 22, 2013
kiegsy15 wrote:
binweevil rules u dont to be a member for every thin so dont go on club penguin its suck never never never .
F*ck you.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3776 Jun 22, 2013
cheryl wrote:
nah ur stupid!!!!!!!(in spanish)stupido!!!!
You're not stupid but in Spanish stupid is Estupido.
DrStrangeglove

Dover, FL

#3777 Jun 22, 2013
Piperpetcp wrote:
Whoever keeps disagreeing with the Club Penguin fan's comments sucks and they are so stupid I hate them I bet that was stupid suckish stinking old mean cupcake.
Yeah Club Penguin is cool, f*ck CUPACKE9821.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3778 Jun 22, 2013
bw fan wrote:
i think bin weevils is better than club penguin i hate club penguin because on club penguin there are stupid pookies that just cry but there arn't on bin weevils and on club penguin you have to be a member to do everything but on bin weevils you dont and on club penguin they take away your furniture when your membership runs out but on bin weevils they don't and on club penguin you get banned for no reason and on bin weevils you don't and on bin weevils you don't get banned you get 5 warnings and if you get 5 warnings you dont even get banned your chat just gets blocked and on club penguin your chat dosn't even get blocked at all if you do bad stuff and on club penguin you don't even get a warning on club penguin what ever bad thing you say you get banned and bin weevils has a multiplayer racing game but club penguin just has a stupid card game
Blah blah blah. Whatever.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3779 Jun 22, 2013
CATZrule wrote:
when ever someone says they like cp better, why does everyone have to keep on downgrading it?
Because they're idiots who are sticking up for a no good game (Called Bin Weevils) which is a copier and not a good one. And don't listen to them they just want attention.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3780 Jun 22, 2013
charlie wrote:
club penguin is way better than gay binweevils
I LOVE Bin Weevils and think Club Penguin sucks.
JUST KIDDING!
Everyone knows Club Penguin is better than Bin Weevils except for those Bin Weevils-loving dumbasses.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3781 Jun 22, 2013
rach wrote:
BIN WEEVILS ALL THE WAY CLUB PENGUIN IS BABYISH
CLUB PENGUIN ALL THE WaY BIN WEEVILS IS BABYISH!
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3783 Jun 23, 2013
-missweevil- wrote:
binweevils is the best club penguine is gay
Lest's rephrase that:
CLUB PENGUIN is the best BIN WEEVILS is gay.:)
weevillover74

Dover, FL

#3784 Jun 23, 2013
IF YOU LOVE CLUB PENGUIN YOUR STUPId!!!!!!!!!!
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3785 Jun 23, 2013
No IF YOU LOVE DAMN CRAPPY-A**HOLED SH*TTY F*CKED-UP BINF*CK YOU'RE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3786 Jun 23, 2013
I hate Bin Weevils they copy Moshi Monsters.
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3787 Jun 23, 2013
Poppy wrote:
Whoever hates binweevils is stupid idiots
No WHOEVER HATES CLUB PENGUIN ARE STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3788 Jun 23, 2013
weedle111 wrote:
Binweevils is awesome beacause they won Bafta kids vote and cp suck cos you cant even buy stuff and the free clothes they give away suck i mean i got a free bucket to wear on my head SERIOUSLY cp sucks ppl
No f*ck you.
DrStrangeglove

Dover, FL

#3789 Jun 23, 2013
Bin Weevils sucks because when they updated the bin I lost everything in my old nest. I was so mad at them that I stopped playing all of their games.
weevilgirl

Dover, FL

#3790 Jun 23, 2013
you all suck bin weevils is way beter
weevilgirl

Dover, FL

#3791 Jun 23, 2013
yea
Piperpetcp

Dover, FL

#3792 Jun 24, 2013
Binweevils is awsome wrote:
Binweevils is definetly the best for sure and if you dont believe me then play it for yourselves and let me say this to the commenter called Ella, you can got to other peoples nests in binweevils so dont lie if you dont know Binweevils. If you think Club Penguin is better then you've been living under a rock people. Please play binweevils because I was playing Moviestarplanet and I read an arty that said; "Please play Binweevils because loads of people left this game to play it so please try it". If your not satisfied read on. I will keep posting comments to make you satisfied until this comment gets 10 loves. Thanks for taking time to read my comment and enjoy your day.
:P Like that's ever gonna happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 16 hr RGW 124
News 'They told us to go make memories ...' Dad make... Tue Guest 1
News Months of inaction led 20 Republicans to take a... Mon Wildchild 3
News Kansas' Jeff Colyer Signs Bill Allowing Adoptio... Sun Deano 6
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) Sun downinthedumpscg 90
News Andrew Jackson Elementary tapes principal to wa... Sun Wrong 18
News 'Are you prepared to have kids who aren't white?' (Feb '17) May 20 Vivek Golikeri 15