Wimbledon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I think club penguin has far way better and kind and understanding moderators than bin weevils because yesterday i was chatting around with my brother and like always i used some bad words about him like kick ass and the disabled my chat for an hour. but when i said the same phrase in club penguin they just didn't do anything.
But on the other than that club penguin and bin weevils can not be compared to each other, because in club penguin if you want to do any cool thing or buy some cool dress, you have to be a member. but on bin weevils members can buy a lot things except a few.
NOw if you talk about the popularity among these two games, the popularity of clu bpenguin is a far way better than bin weevils.
So overall I think clubpenguin is better than bin weevils
cupcake9821

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I Dont like club penguin at all!!!!!
its so SILLY AND BABYISH!
No one even talks to you on club penguin! It looks like a drawing!
Binweevils is SOOOO much better! its my favourite game in the whole world! its so much fun! everything looks so real! the pets are realer too. In real life boxes wouldnt come up when ur pet need something! so silly! and why can we just go to anyones igloo anythime we want to? what if that penguin didnt want us to come! binweevils is wayyy better!
cupcake9821

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I think that club penguin Is silly!
its babyish and boring!
no one talks! We can just go to anyones igloo wihout even asking! Even if they donít want us to come! Binweevils is my favourite game ever! Its soo much fun! Wayyy better than silly club penguin! Its much realer! Club penguin is probably just a drawing! It looks like one
And a box comes up when they think we should feed our puffle! So un real! Silly game! It takes away our chat sometimes on club penguin and doesnít even say how long! Binweevils is sooo much better! Its my favourite game! Wayyy better!!!!!!
cupcake9821

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

And anyway on club penguin we have to pay real money to buy things for our igloo! Bin weevils is better and club penguin makes us pay more for membership!! They just want money! Club penguin wants us to waste our money on them! They have SILLY furniture! SILLY CLUB PENGUIN!
Bin weevils is soo much better!
LOL girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I dont care wht evaaa so sht up
ThatGuyFromCP

Guildford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Guys, forget about either one. Get an Xbox or go to steam.com and download Team Fortress 2. Or get an Xbox and buy BF3. If your parents don't let you get M Rated games, get Minecraft from minecraft.net

Get the trial, YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
cupcake9821

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Don't be rude lol girl!!!!!!!
RockyRoyal

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

I think that club penguin is better. Bin weevils makes you pay for almost everything and its not cheap but club penguin i can easily get my paretns to by it cuase its so cheap and with the coin codes and that.... how can u be stuck
diya

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I LOVE CLUB PENGUIN
IN BINWEEVILS THE PEOPLE SWEAR,WOHH ITS NASTY.
IN CLUB PENGUIN YOU KNOW WHICH NEEDS SAFE CHAT
WE GET LOADS OF PARTYS IN CP AND WE GET TO MAKE PIZZAS,THERES MORE CODES ND MUCH MORE BETTER CLOTHES

IN BW YOU DONT GET ANY CLOTHES ONLY OLD FASHIONED HATS,SO YOU HAVE TO GO AROUND NAKED!!!!!!!!! get the program bw LOVERZ!WE HATE YOU BW

I USED TO PLAY BW,I HAVE LOADZ ON INFO
IM:DIYA7027 woh too many upper cases :)
diya

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Im LOL girl cupcake!
LOL girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey cup, really cp is made from a better company:'disney pixar',
BW is made from:'puke'

SO HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOL girl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

i rather stay on a polite virtual world ( I'm not being posh but yes thats true!)
BINWEEVILS IS RUDE
try and compare Cupcake,to chat,to parties,to games,to food ( binweevils food is digusting),to pets(puffles are so-o-o-o cute).
CUPCAKE YOU'll end up with

cp:10000000/100000
bw (-1,00,000/10 (minus negative/10)

IM RIGHT ARE'NT I?
Rois

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Club Penguin is way better than binweevils!
10barbie110

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

This is my name for club penguin so you should know which one I like best
Rois

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

I know who you support sex
10barbie110

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Don't be so rude Rois
10barbie110

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

CLUB PENGUIN IS THE BEST!!!!! So shut up!!!!!
sonic 3754

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I think binweevils is better than club penguin because in club penguin you cant level up. my name is knuckles284 in club penguin and sonic3754 in binweevils.
rancho

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

i havent played clubpenguin but binweevils is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo sick up !!!!!!!!!!
Jenna E

Thonotosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Club Penguin is way better! Bin Weevils is nothing it is a piece of crappy junk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,441 - 3,460 of5,112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••