Reading, UK

#3564 May 30, 2012
legogh wrote:
i have my own you tube chanell and it say moshi monsrters sucks
i agree moshi monsters is the stupidest game ever
momo

London, UK

#3565 Jun 3, 2012
shut up and why u speaking on my birthday and by the way club penguin is shit you cant buy anything for your igloo.

get the point club penguin is shit how did binweevils win bafta because club penguin is shit
tyler

North Shields, UK

#3566 Jun 4, 2012
binweevils is the werst than club penguin
Mary

Shepperton, UK

#3567 Jun 4, 2012
Binweevils is WAY better than cp becease on binweevils u can buy cool hats play games have fun chat 2 friends become a bin tycoon learn ur pet to do cool tricks buy a bin pet to funny glitches type codes in to earn mulch and expirence on cp u dnt have lvles thts REALLY boring binweevils u do sSO GO ON BINWEEVILS RIGHT NOW ITS FREE!!!!
Binweevils da best

Shepperton, UK

#3568 Jun 4, 2012
Ok i agree with u binweevils is the best on cp u have to be a member for neally EVERYTHING! on binweevils u dnt so binweevils is way better thn cp
on binweevils u can have fun chat to friends play games become a bintycoon earn mulch lvl up buy cool hats adopt a bin pet learn ur bin pet to do COOL tricks so i wud agree with her loool my name on bw is Darkshadow so add meh!
P.S on club penguin u cant lvl up so club penguin is soooo boringgg!!!!!
I H4TE CP

Shepperton, UK

#3569 Jun 4, 2012
Ok binweevils is THE BEST! cp is rubbish u cnt buy anything for ur igloo moshi monsters I CAN SAY THIS OUT LOUD BORINGGG
The only one thing u can do on cp is chat to friends soooo boring
bw u can do all sorts of stuff plus ITS FREE! so go online to WWW.Binweevils.co.uk !!!!
binweevilfan

Barrow, UK

#3570 Jun 5, 2012
Club Penguin
You cant buy stuff only when your a member
Binweevils
Fun and its so cool I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE RESTURANTS AND BEING A WAITER.

Binweevils is 100000000000000000000000000000 00000000%
better
binweevilfan

Barrow, UK

#3571 Jun 5, 2012
:-) binweevils
:-| moshimonsters
:-( clubpenguin
adamb2004

Mirfield, UK

#3572 Jun 5, 2012
i like bin weevils beecuase u can do lots of stuff and lots of mooves and level up
adamb2004

Mirfield, UK

#3573 Jun 5, 2012
oh and club penguin cant level up and only have 3 mooves!
adamb2004

Mirfield, UK

#3574 Jun 5, 2012
also cp have to be a member to get items for your igloo bw can buy items when they ant a member,tycoon!
adamb2004

Mirfield, UK

#3575 Jun 5, 2012
Mary wrote:
Binweevils is WAY better than cp becease on binweevils u can buy cool hats play games have fun chat 2 friends become a bin tycoon learn ur pet to do cool tricks buy a bin pet to funny glitches type codes in to earn mulch and expirence on cp u dnt have lvles thts REALLY boring binweevils u do sSO GO ON BINWEEVILS RIGHT NOW ITS FREE!!!!
sorry can i just say she ment u can buy hats when ur a tycoon
Adam

UK

#3576 Jun 6, 2012
I like Binweevils but it is getting a bit boring. But Club Penguin isn't that good either. I think Binweevils is still better tough because it has got 3D graphics!
ghosttrainride

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#3577 Jun 9, 2012
Adam wrote:
I like Binweevils but it is getting a bit boring. But Club Penguin isn't that good either. I think Binweevils is still better tough because it has got 3D graphics!
i agree bin weevils is getting a bit boring and club penguin is still not that good
binweevils

Augsburg, Germany

#3578 Jun 14, 2012
Binweevils is way better than club penguin and i know it club penguin sucks man! binweevils rule!
and do youknow why BW rules because its in 3d and
whenever a new ad or whatever comes out they always
make the most of it and create this amazing place
with at least one game.Also on binweevils you can get hats on binweevils and from what ive seen on
club penguin you can't get any hats whatsoever!.And
also on BW there is a cinema unlike club penguin!.
And finally nowadays on binweevils if you have the
binweevils mag then you can be a bin tycoon for free! and do club pennguin have their own mag NO!!!! and last but not least BW is being updated and upgraded from time to time but not always but
anyhow from my opinion club penguin hasn't been
updated since the very day it was created! so there you have it thats why BINWEEVILS RULE! and
club penguin SUCKS! GO BINWEEVILS! YEAH I THINK BW
RULES!
jack

Wigton, UK

#3579 Jun 15, 2012
i love bin wevils better
ricky

Workington, UK

#3580 Jun 15, 2012
bin weevils are much better then club penguin just because bearly every think is member normal penguins have to get them by codes
alicekitty89

Andover, UK

#3581 Jun 16, 2012
now now i am the queen and i think binweevils is better because it is on club stupid puenguin you have to be a member on binweevils yo dont so if you have a vote on binweevils and club penguin i would choose binweevils love you all bye bye
thaar

Glasgow, UK

#3582 Jun 18, 2012
binweevils is the best game club penguins suck they sucksucksucksuck
thaar

Glasgow, UK

#3583 Jun 18, 2012
binweevils is way better than clubpenguins and you start with 500pounds in binweevils start with 1000 pounds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kellogga s initiative aims to feed a summer hun... 7 hr out there 1
News Syrian refugee kids get lessons in literacy - a... 9 hr meanwhile 1
News The Lou Costello Pool in Paterson will close ea... 13 hr Patersonian 1
News Homeless families overcome hardships in quest f... (Oct '13) 18 hr Vinny Boom Bots 8
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 18 hr Lauryn227 593
News Police bust meth lab in West Frankfort (May '09) Sat CAtScRaChFeVeR 7
News Eating disorders on the rise Sat One of Righteousness 5
More from around the web