is Binweevils better than club penguin?

Posted in the Kids Forum

First Prev
of 257
Next Last
joeboi

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#1 Nov 24, 2007
Club penguin is great but they make you pay for the best features. bin weevils is a site much like club penguin but everything is free and its in 3D!!!. it is also made in flash so you dont have to download anything. Plus I have been a member since october and nearly every week they have brought out a new feature. like he cinema and multiplayer games I cant wait till they finish working on the bin pets, and the weevil karting game.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
weeviler

UK

#2 Nov 25, 2007
I think i know u on binweevils. ur called joe boi right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rois

Erith, UK

#3 Feb 1, 2008
Oh Hey Grandpa Joe..xP. Yeah Binweevils Is Way Better As On Binweevils We Have A Race Game,Multiplayer Games Were Soon Gonna Have Bin Pets. Also When Yooh Go On ClubPenguin They Make Yooh Pay For The Clothes And Stuff In Your Igloo. On Binweevils Its All FREEE! And The People On Binweevils Are Kinder Than On Club Penguin And On Binweevils Theres More Space To Sit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jack_sparrow

UK

#4 Feb 1, 2008
rois wrote:
Oh Hey Grandpa Joe..xP. Yeah Binweevils Is Way Better As On Binweevils We Have A Race Game,Multiplayer Games Were Soon Gonna Have Bin Pets. Also When Yooh Go On ClubPenguin They Make Yooh Pay For The Clothes And Stuff In Your Igloo. On Binweevils Its All FREEE! And The People On Binweevils Are Kinder Than On Club Penguin And On Binweevils Theres More Space To Sit.
R u the rois thts freinds with new radish?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jack_sparrow

UK

#5 Feb 1, 2008
dang i cant log on... again

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rois

Erith, UK

#6 Feb 2, 2008
Yes Jack I Am. I Cant Log In Either...xC MAYBE THERE MAKING BIN PETS
coldfront43

UK

#7 Feb 2, 2008
neither can i
this is annoying
rois

Erith, UK

#8 Feb 6, 2008
I Have Quit Binweevils

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
emily

Slough, UK

#9 Feb 11, 2008
i think you should all quit cos people cud trak u down
emily

Slough, UK

#10 Feb 11, 2008
coldfront 43 i think its annoyin 2 and rois gun uve quit cos people cud lie 2 u by sayin that there 9 when there 18 so all of u quit
Emily Jarrett

Kirkcaldy, UK

#11 Feb 11, 2008
everyone myght think im wierd but i pretty much like club penguin more than bin weevils, i dont know why but i just do!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
harmeet

Birmingham, UK

#12 Feb 12, 2008
Club penguin is better than binwillis because they are more nice and better you can make pizza on an d i went on binwiffs it was so boring thats why i like Club Penguin is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
club penguin fan

Woolwich, UK

#13 Feb 13, 2008
i think club penguin is way better its fun and you can have loads more fun on club penguin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cakkum

Troon, UK

#14 Feb 14, 2008
club penguin is da best ever i know binwevils is cool but somethan just says club penguin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cakkum

Troon, UK

#15 Feb 14, 2008
face it cp rocks !!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
im a girlygirl

Holland Park West, Australia

#16 Feb 16, 2008
hi i think club penguin is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better and by the way im a seven year old called emilia and if u wanna see my on club penguin my penguin is called crazymia123 and im a member and im mostly on south pole

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sopihe

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#17 Feb 16, 2008
Club penguin is soooooooooooooooooo cool way better

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bicky2k8

Naas, Ireland

#18 Feb 16, 2008
im board of club penguin bin wevils is not the best they should make one with monkeys yahhh

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laurun

Trowbridge, UK

#19 Feb 16, 2008
well im in club penguin and in binweevil and club penguin have a pin in every week and some times partys and binweevil have votes for pets and if you can go to ather peoples nests and if you go club penguin if you want to like be friends and say do you want to go to my igloo and they click there player card and see a little house and you see there igloo.and laurun is my binweenils name if you see me click me and be my buddy.
purple7ping

Trowbridge, UK

#20 Feb 16, 2008
im voting club penguin it rocks!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 257
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felony charges for North Adams man after kids e... 31 min Totally disgusting 3
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 21 hr Sowills 1,679
News Senator says New Mexico elementary kids need mo... Sat Lupe 5
News Orange Cove Family Deals With Loss of 5... (Aug '09) Fri Escobar 39
News 'Are you prepared to have kids who aren't white?' Fri slumdog indians 10
News Parental Alienation Day - A Sad Reminder of Div... (Apr '11) Fri Guest 10
News Immigrants in area worry about future Fri Wildchild 26
More from around the web