Annie's mailbox: Husband's attitude towards sex needs work

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: La Vista Sun 29

Dear Annie: My husband and I have been married for 16 years. We have two children, one with Asperger syndrome.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#29 Nov 17, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Easier and more fun just to turn gay !
:)
I've been asked to jump the fence a few times.
Anonymous

United States

#30 Nov 17, 2012
Don't jump the fence, That's a mans way of getting his fantasy filled while yours is left in the cold. If a man wants you to jump tell him to jump first and that will probably end the conversation. I have been with 2 ladies multiple times in my younger days and its not the same as being totally into the one your with. If a man is into you and making you happy that experience and feeling can not be compared to anything.

“MISSING TN TEEN!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Nov 17, 2012
Love to give lovin wrote:
Don't jump the fence, That's a mans way of getting his fantasy filled while yours is left in the cold. If a man wants you to jump tell him to jump first and that will probably end the conversation. I have been with 2 ladies multiple times in my younger days and its not the same as being totally into the one your with. If a man is into you and making you happy that experience and feeling can not be compared to anything.
My bad...I need to clarify. WOMEN have asked me to jump the fence. No thanks.

Dated a guy that wanted a threesome. I said sure on one condition.......I get to pick the guy. He didn't mention it again. Exactly as I thought would happen. lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>When I was a kid, we lived very close to the Fulton Fish Market. One summer day, the smell got particularly bad, so my father called the New York City Hotline number to complain. They told him they would send an inspector down.

Two weeks later, my father got a letter from the city informing him that the smell wasn't from the Fulton Fish Market, but in fact a new lesbian bar opened 2 blocks away.(We moved to Suffolk County soon after that).
You see my point ! Disgusting how many women do not realize they stink down in private areas!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#33 Nov 17, 2012
Johnny45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women need to smell cleaner down there !
Bathe together.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#34 Nov 18, 2012
Actually, and I think from various medical sources, the lady parts, when HEALTHY are rather pleasant to be near.(I never met a puxxy I wouldn't eat). Trouble is, that particular area is exposed to so many environmental attacks [like (but not solely,) dirty or infected men] that maintaining a healthy lady part can be challenging. I think that most women are VERY careful in maintaining vaginal feminine hygiene and health. I totally enjoy kissing, licking, tongue-ing, sniffing and generally being intimate with that part, with intercourse being secondary. My lady seems to like it that way. And SO DO I!!

Location hidden

#35 Nov 18, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Bathe together.
Hi! Long time no talk about UFOS!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#36 Nov 20, 2012
Johnny45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! Long time no talk about UFOS!!
Hi,Johnny. You remembered. Thank you. Let's chat about UFOS! Sorry, I forgot.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 20, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Johnny. You remembered. Thank you. Let's chat about UFOS! Sorry, I forgot.
Meet me over there on Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 4 hr prettychick24 62
dizzywood accounts (Dec '09) 5 hr Annabell 231
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr enough now 31,422
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 22 hr Demoliton Grenade 1,284
Forest Lake residents to vote on district's lev... (May '14) 22 hr Oh bit 5
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Wed dfg 139
After Trayvon Martin, Chilling Ad Offers Bullet... Wed yep at u two 4

Kids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE