Why are kids so annoying?
Anti Kid

Pierrefonds, Canada

#85 Jul 14, 2012
Kids are annoying because they lack discipline and they don't follow instructions(they never listen to what the babysitter tells them). If they followed instructions they wouldn't have needed us. They also don't say "thank you" or "I'm sorry"(they are verbally abusive).
Shut Up

United States

#86 Aug 1, 2012
Im 11 and seriously we are not annoying, and btw WE ARE KIDS IDIOT!!!!
alexander
#87 Aug 16, 2012
they are so annoying! he wont let me be! and the funny thing is that he is sitting behind me and cant read this!
Momof4

Talladega, AL

#88 Aug 21, 2012
foco wrote:
Kids are freaking annoying. At age 4 they can remember shit they did last month or last year. Remember every detail, but they can't remember not to jump on the couch. They are self centered, rude, loud, and ungrateful. They feel the whole world exists for them. I hope when my kid is 5 or 6 she starts to act more like a rational adult. Thank god kindergarten is starting soon. Kids suck. All you parents out there know it but are to scared to admit it. There is nothing joyous about raising kids. The best part will be when she grows up and moves out. That's not to say I dont love her, support her, and am not involved with her. You can love to no end, but it doesn't mean they aren't annoying, whiney, loud, and rude. And the fecking sickness they get from other people's dirty little kids... damn.
wow !!!!!!!you are so wrong! well I see that you wrote this a while back, wonder if you still hate your own baby as much as you did you POS ! I love my children, the good and the bad and I can't believe so many crappy parents were blessed with them , that's sad !
Momof4

Talladega, AL

#89 Aug 21, 2012
Shut Up wrote:
Im 11 and seriously we are not annoying, and btw WE ARE KIDS IDIOT!!!!
Tell them !!!! If they're kids are annoying it means they're crappy parents! do your jobs ! LOVE your babies :(
Momof4

Talladega, AL

#90 Aug 21, 2012
alexander wrote:
they are so annoying! he wont let me be! and the funny thing is that he is sitting behind me and cant read this!
Well may I suggest to all of you : take them to the emergency room and leave them there with a nurse and walk away before you hurt your child ! There are amazing families that adopt and couples that can't have children ( weren't blessed like you !) that would cherish every second of being a parent !
Nikki walker

Manchester, UK

#91 Sep 28, 2012
I have 5 kids and there all annoying ! Yes I love them but god they know how to grip my shit !!!!!!!! I'm a realist mother! My kids are far from perfect yes my kids do wrong and yes they do know better !!! Today my daughter broke my laptop grrrrrr I wanted to go brake ALL her stuff lol how petty !!! Normally life is calm lol but today I'm irritated and I need a rant ! Google brought me to this page lol I googled why are my kids so annoying ha thought mums weren't alloyed to say there kids are annoying how wrong was I !!!! Anyway * stands up* my name is Nicola walker and my kids are annoying !!!!!
jessica

Tracy, CA

#92 Oct 7, 2012
kids at the age of 7-10 are just plain annoying they tell on each other all the time and think they know everything
Blake

Forest Park, IL

#94 Oct 26, 2012
OK WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE some kids are annoying I'm 12 idk what you're talking about but nobody has ever said that I'm annoying most people say I'm well mannered but I was raised by the right people I don't waste my entire day playin call of duty no I use my life well
Anna John

Channelview, TX

#95 Nov 1, 2012
momof6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm you seem to be an annoying adult. The person is not a bitch, she's telling the truth. I have six kids and I wonder daily how Im not going to snap on them. I try to be patient but they just nag and nag til they get what they want, nothing is good enough, they act like fools when you take them out in public and unless you entertain them constantly they are up your ass driving you crazy. Because of people who feel they need to tell us how to raise our kids we can't spank them, we can't let them play outside alone, we can't tell them what they are doing is stupid we have to praise them and spoil them or we are bad parents. Well guess what? Im a bad parent and don't care anymore. So call me a bitch but Im not letting a child tell me how to live and yes, they are annoying and dont know better but like the post said, they can remember shit from a year ago in detail but cant remember to act repectable like they are told to daily
You said you had 6 kids and you're losing it?? Well you were the one who chose to have 6 kids! Right??
Mitch Masar

Kent, OH

#96 Nov 2, 2012
What kind of monsters are you. You are all the selfish ones. You ignorant, lazy young idiots who hate god and are to lazy to love your kids! Every one was like that as a kid. You all where. It looks like none of you have grown up.Grow up! You;ve angered god! If you don't want kids, don't have them! And you idiot who just loves abortoin! Thats sick! Am I the only one left with common sence?
Hilary Clinton

San Francisco, CA

#97 Nov 18, 2012
YOU are so RIGHT. I freakin loathe kids! Even worse are people who have them. Why? Why feel like you need to have annoying brats? It doesn't make sense. What's worse are people who constantly talk about their annoying kids and bring them to the work place. They are always freakin sick because of their stupid germ infested children. It doesn't take a freakin village. Other people's brats are not my problem. It takes two responsible adults.
foco wrote:
Kids are freaking annoying. At age 4 they can remember shit they did last month or last year. Remember every detail, but they can't remember not to jump on the couch. They are self centered, rude, loud, and ungrateful. They feel the whole world exists for them. I hope when my kid is 5 or 6 she starts to act more like a rational adult. Thank god kindergarten is starting soon. Kids suck. All you parents out there know it but are to scared to admit it. There is nothing joyous about raising kids. The best part will be when she grows up and moves out. That's not to say I dont love her, support her, and am not involved with her. You can love to no end, but it doesn't mean they aren't annoying, whiney, loud, and rude. And the fecking sickness they get from other people's dirty little kids... damn.
John

United States

#98 Nov 24, 2012
Steelcore1085 wrote:
I do think kids are VERY annoying. They are selfish, loud, stupid, bitchy, and those high pitched voices... DAMN I hate those stupid ass high pitched voices. I had to deal with 30 of them at a baby sitting event once, and after that I never wanted to have a family.
Even though I don't like kids very much, I would never have some kid go through abortion because the couple didn't want him in the first place. If you don't want a kid, then you shouldn't "do it" with your husband or wife. In response to 'njtp', I don't think abortion is the right way to go, that is called "murder" if you didn't notice. Also to say that people who are pro-life are idiots only shows me that you're stupid, and will get you killed someday if you say something like that. I'm pro-life, and I don't appreciate being called stupid by someone whoprefers killing some poor soul who just came into the world. Your second comment makes you sound like a killer, btw.
You are the example of idiocy...
John

United States

#99 Nov 24, 2012
Kids are annoying because at 5:30 am all of my wife's relatives football team sized herd of kids sounded like a banshee fighting a bobcat in heat with a broken leg. To make it worse their inconsiderate parents woke up and were being just as loud and did nothing to stop it. I think their best solution was to turn up the tv to drown out the sound with whatever annoying cartoon they could find.
Robert Merrywether

Lawrenceville, GA

#100 Nov 25, 2012
I find other kids are annoying. My son is exceedingly well behaved compared to other children his age and that is because me and his mother are consistent in punishment or were i should say. I can't remember the last time i had to get on him for getting out of hand.
Neutral

Minneapolis, MN

#101 Nov 26, 2012
Ok we'll of course kids are annoying! But, sometimes it can become a bit of a stereotype! Like the 12 year olds thing now THAT is annoying " oh it's a 12 year old blah blah blah" what about 13 or 11 year olds. Don't get me wrong I definitely see
What you mean. But, sometimes you can be pretty harsh back Too.
Abortion DEFINITLY ISINT the right way to go. But, it's also the way YOU treat
Your kids, and how you parent them. There was this lady at Walmart who was loving
Her 6 year old kids climb over everything but that's because they thought it was okay!
That's bad parenting right then and there. Lets face it, it's all about how you teach your kids.
Dumbass

Ardmore, OK

#102 Nov 29, 2012
njtp wrote:
Oh what the hell I'll say it, kids ARE annoying, adults ARE annoying, why can't we just abort them all!? It could be like a game-show where all the intelligent, unannoying people get to vote on which assholes to give the gift of abortion to!
I say start by aborting people who use "their" in place of "they're" or any other misuse of the following three: there, their, they're.
You ended a sentence with a preposition. So...
TheRhyme

Hackensack, NJ

#103 Nov 30, 2012
Hey, I'm thirteen years old, and I am not an immature self-centered, dumbass youngster, I never have been, I've always been more witty then my peers, and I have to admit, I agree. I am going against myself here but it's the truth, and no one can say otherwise, but hey, they're kids, they don't know any better. It's foolish to try and make kids FULLY MATURE ADULTS, because it's impossible. Every kid, even me has been annoying, you were probably annoying as well. Where I go to school, it is hell, full of immature annoying little shits that don't listen to other opinions, care about themselves only, are selfish, and just plain idiotic and rude. This is the reason I don't fit in well, I'm not like them.
christy

United States

#104 Dec 5, 2012
Omg people.

First of all who would want to bring a child into this shitty world. Second I am so sick of getting sick from the little ungrateful spoiled kids I watch. I'm 27 and married and go to church but don't want to have my freedom and money taken from me and giving to a child who will probably grow up and never visit me. I believe in being childfree. People that have children because they want someone to leave there shit to when they die. Well they don't want your shit. And will sell it for money. And the odds say peoples kids just end up putting u in a home. So yes kids are annoying they do not listen. Ever. Did I say it loud enough if ur a woman and u want children just go work at a daycare for a week and u will change your mind. Moms have a secret code they don't tell u how miserable they r because they want u to be miserable with them.
christy

United States

#105 Dec 5, 2012
Mitch Masar wrote:
What kind of monsters are you. You are all the selfish ones. You ignorant, lazy young idiots who hate god and are to lazy to love your kids! Every one was like that as a kid. You all where. It looks like none of you have grown up.Grow up! You;ve angered god! If you don't want kids, don't have them! And you idiot who just loves abortoin! Thats sick! Am I the only one left with common sence?
(What does God have to do with this)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 1 hr serquen1232 1,623
News Therea s a surprisingly simple way to convince ... 2 hr Fart news 2
News Mother protects children as shots rip through h... 2 hr Guest 1
News A charter school closes, the city districts ope... 4 hr Kinky Fiebelkorn 2
Can i have a fantage account?[can be a nonmembe... (Aug '10) 4 hr emee291 1,291
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 4 hr cryssy 2,012
News Most picky eating harmless but it can signal em... 7 hr News Flash 1
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 19 hr Bmth12343 318
More from around the web