Family says victim not a gang member

Family says victim not a gang member

There are 117 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Family says victim not a gang member. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Linda Mata does not deny that the neighborhood she lives in has problems with gang activity, but she wants to make it clear that her grandson was not a gang member.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
We Will Miss You Beto

San Carlos, CA

#131 Mar 17, 2010
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>You went to school with him, huh ? YOU...are actually in school ???? Dude, my second-grader can write better than you can. Is there anyone out there that is supporting this kid that has AT LEAST a 4th-grade education ? Anyone ?
yes actual i did go to school with him and oh my god i actually did go to school maybe you should go back ha, it is funny how you try to put me down. When hun this is one not writing this is typing say it with me "TYPING" and two it shows how much you know since i am beyond a 4th-grade education and from what you dont know i am very intelligent so but thing is im not supporting him and saying he wasnt a gang member or not supporting him and saying he was a gang member what im saying is that think about his family what would you do if someone killed your second-grader? would you want people talking bad about your second-grader whether it was true or not? come on think about the family, what would you think if you lost someone in your family and that were talking bad about them? my point is at least show his family respect whether he was or was not a gang member he died march 5th and we should show the family some respect.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#132 Mar 18, 2010
We Will Miss You Beto wrote:
<quoted text>
yes actual i did go to school with him and oh my god i actually did go to school maybe you should go back ha, it is funny how you try to put me down. When hun this is one not writing this is typing say it with me "TYPING" and two it shows how much you know since i am beyond a 4th-grade education and from what you dont know i am very intelligent so but thing is im not supporting him and saying he wasnt a gang member or not supporting him and saying he was a gang member what im saying is that think about his family what would you do if someone killed your second-grader? would you want people talking bad about your second-grader whether it was true or not? come on think about the family, what would you think if you lost someone in your family and that were talking bad about them? my point is at least show his family respect whether he was or was not a gang member he died march 5th and we should show the family some respect.
I rest my case. That was PAINFUL to read ! Do you even read what you type before posting it ? God, it's like Helen Keller using a keyboard.
We Will Miss You Beto

San Carlos, CA

#133 Mar 18, 2010
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case. That was PAINFUL to read ! Do you even read what you type before posting it ? God, it's like Helen Keller using a keyboard.
it is really funny you make fun of me for typing when you type that same way OH MY GOD talking about PAINFUL haha, and to answer your question i usually do but this time i did not read what i typed before posting it. It is very funny how you go around the point of what i typed and try to change it and point it at me on the way i type. Hmmm funny i rest my case that you are not so smart since you type the same way. Try to read the point of my post i will say it again... MY POINT IS THINK ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND HOW THEY ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW... WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR CHILD WAS KILLED AND PEOPLE WERE TALKING BAD ABOUT THEM? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT HUH? I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE SOMEONE TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR CHILD ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CHILD HAD UST BEEN KILLED... Think of others feelings before you say something about their kids especially the dead ones... but then again im glad im not your child because i would hate myself for having such a cold heart father but goodbye buddy it was nice chatting with you haha... i just wanted to get ma point across but with you that wont happen since your brain only takes in so much... Bye ! We will miss you beto, Forever in our hearts.
Irish Girl

Vacaville, CA

#134 Mar 18, 2010
Again, what kind of name is "Beto?"
What was his mother thinking???
Irish Girl

Vacaville, CA

#135 Mar 18, 2010
<quoted text>
it is really funny you make fun of me for typing when you type that same way OH MY GOD talking about PAINFUL haha, and to answer your question i usually do but this time i did not read what i typed before posting it. It is very funny how you go around the point of what i typed and try to change it and point it at me on the way i type. Hmmm funny i rest my case that you are not so smart since you type the same way. Try to read the point of my post i will say it again... MY POINT IS THINK ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND HOW THEY ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW... WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR CHILD WAS KILLED AND PEOPLE WERE TALKING BAD ABOUT THEM? WOULD YOU LIKE THAT HUH? I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE SOMEONE TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR CHILD ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CHILD HAD UST BEEN KILLED... Think of others feelings before you say something about their kids especially the dead ones... but then again im glad im not your child because i would hate myself for having such a cold heart father but goodbye buddy it was nice chatting with you haha... i just wanted to get ma point across but with you that wont happen since your brain only takes in so much... Bye ! We will miss you beto, Forever in our hearts.
Tripe. The same as what is in your menudo.

Vacaville, CA

#136 Mar 18, 2010
<quoted text>
You are literally too stupid to insult ! How, exactly do I type the same as you type ? I use proper English, spelling and grammar. You do NONE of that ! You don't even know what those things are. As far as getting your so-called "point", I was able to figure out what you were TRYING to say, but your complete lack of writing skills and your broken Spanglish gave me, along with everyone else on this thread, a severe headache.
If you, or anyone else that knew this kid, want respect, then communicate intelligently, like an adult, and NOT like a 2nd-grader on crack. Make an actual EFFORT ! Remember, respect is EARNED, not just given out for free, like all of the social programs many Hispanics and Blacks automatically expect to receive.
By the way, my kids will NEVER end up like this. Not only are they smart, but my wife and I actually care about their education, their extra-curricular activities, coach their youth sports teams, and care about who they "hang out" with. They will never "run with known gangbangers" like your precious Beto did. Seems my "cold heart" is having such a negative effect on my kids, huh ?
We Will Miss You Beto

San Carlos, CA

#137 Mar 18, 2010
Irish Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tripe. The same as what is in your menudo.
nice insult since im not hispanic, im irish and italian.
We Will Miss You Beto

San Carlos, CA

#138 Mar 18, 2010
Irish Girl wrote:
What was his mother thinking???
his real name is not "Beto". Have you heard of a nickname?
Al Reine

United States

#139 Mar 18, 2010
You do no need to be a Gang Member; But what about trying to be in a GANG ? Remember if you look like a duck, walk like a duck, then you most likely are a duck ! Birds that fly together, usally nest together ! Something to think about ! Just look at Obama !! All of the Liberal democrats will follow this Crook/from Cook County !
Irish Girl

Vacaville, CA

#140 Mar 18, 2010
<quoted text>
nice insult since im not hispanic, im irish and italian.
You forgot Icannotpunctuate.
Adam Lambert

San Francisco, CA

#141 Mar 18, 2010
Irish Girl wrote:
That was his last name.

His first name was "Master."
abuse me

Fayetteville, PA

#143 Mar 18, 2010
if u belong to a gang u need help.like a shotgun to the head well not really
Irish Girl

Vacaville, CA

#144 Mar 18, 2010
Adam Lambert wrote:
<quoted text>
That was his last name.
His first name was "Master."
Naughty, indeed
heirhgig

Redwood City, CA

#147 May 6, 2010
i saw beto on that part of town everyday he was a norrteno but not a bad kid.i know a lot that he did . also who he was shot with was a member also.
bri

Schertz, TX

#148 Feb 12, 2013
yall can be quiet because hes a family member and yall dont even know the story so stfu and worry aout yalls selves.

Vacaville, CA

#149 Feb 12, 2013
bri wrote:
yall can be quiet because hes a family member and yall dont even know the story so stfu and worry aout yalls selves.
You're only about 33 months late with this comment. Good
job! Oh, please refer to post #130.
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#150 Feb 12, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>You're only about 33 months late with this comment. Good
job! Oh, please refer to post #130.
Probably wasn’t allowed computer access in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher Starri Hedges speaks out about sex shop... 26 min Wane 6
ourworld resident accounts! (Apr '11) 1 hr crayonboxx 531
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr No New Taxes 31,866
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 4 hr flora2911 299
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 7 hr raqinda 2,003
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 19 hr what up 2,655
MovieStarPlanet (PUMPCHKIN) (Feb '13) 19 hr Cutegurlxoxo123 174
More from around the web