Michelle Obama's 'Plan B' Gun Control...

Michelle Obama's 'Plan B' Gun Control Effort

There are 350 comments on the American Thinker story from May 6, 2013, titled Michelle Obama's 'Plan B' Gun Control Effort. In it, American Thinker reports that:

Michelle attempted to paint that picture during with Lee Cowan on "CBS Sunday Morning," when she dredged up sob stories from her gun violence visit to Chicago last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#234 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just
The REAL demonRat agenda:

New "Democratic" Doctrine.

Slavery not to be confined to the Negro race, but to be made the universal condition of the laboring classes of society.

The line of defense, however, is now changed. The South now maintains that Slavery is right, natural, and necessary, and does not depend upon difference of COMPLEXION. The laws of the Slave States justify the holding of WHITE MEN in bondage.

Another Buchanan paper, the leading one in South Carolina, says:

"Slavery is the natural and normal condition of the laboring man, whether WHITE or black.--The great evil of Northern frne Society is, that it is burdened with a servile class of MECHANICS and LABORERS, unfit for self-government, and yet clothed with the attributes and powers of citizens. Master and Slave, is a relation in Society as natural as that of parent and child; and the Northern States will yet have to introduce it. Their theory of free government is a delueion."

There's "Democratic" doctrine for you, with a vengeance; "our theory of free government a delusion,"--"laborin g men, whether white or black, to be slaves,"--Verily, matters are coming to a pretty pass with us.

The Richmond (Va.) Enquirer, Mr. Buchanan's confidential organ, and considered by the "Democratic" party as the ablest paper in the South, speaks as follows in a recent number:

"Repeatedly have we asked the North 'Has not the experiment of universal liberty, FAILED? Are not the evils of FREE SOCIETY INSUFFERABLE? And do not most thinking men among you propose to subvert and reconstruct it?' Still no answer. This gloomy silence is another conclusive proof, added to many other conclusive evidences we have furnished, that free society in the long run is an impracticable form of society; it is everywhere starving, demoralized and insurrectionary.

We repeat, then, that policy and humanity alike forbid the extension of the evils of free society to new people and coming generations.

Washington, 1850.
http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.rbc/rbpe.20304000
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#235 May 12, 2013
Think about this when you think about what the Obama's say about gun control! It is sad but true.

“We are told NOT to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies....
But ...
We are told TO judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few crazies.”

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#236 May 12, 2013
Redman wrote:
Think about this when you think about what the Obama's say about gun control! It is sad but true.
“We are told NOT to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies....
But ...
We are told TO judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few crazies.”
EXCELLENT observation Redman! Hat-tip.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#237 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Refit,
ALL of the current 'gun control laws' are UNCONSTITUTIONAL:

For direct evidence:

Why were there NO 'gun control laws' from 1791 all the way up to 1934?

WHY would it take the government that long to pass a 'gun control law', if it actually had the 'power' to?

Even after a CIVIL WAR?

After which the 14th amendment was passed in order, among other rights, to give the freed slave the Right to Keep and Bear arms?

EXPLAIN THAT, traitor-troll.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#238 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
Why were there NO 'gun control laws' from 1791 all the way up to 1934?
Why do you lie every time you open your mouth, GayDavy?
Kentucky enacted the first carrying concealed weapon statute in the United States in 1813.

Wipe your lying mouth, GayDavy.

Why do you have a big wad running down your chin?

Location hidden

#239 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<
EXPLAIN THAT, traitor-troll.
Why have you never lifted a finger for this country, my spooge coated troll?

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#240 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ?
Why are you joined in the conspiracy to overthrow We The People's Constitution? And this by defending the tyrannical usurpations perpetrated by our perverse public servants in governments? In order to betray your fellow citizens into slavery? What was the price paid to you for your treachory? Was it more than the thirty pieces of silver paid to Judas?
Cat74

United States

#241 May 13, 2013
This country is stronger then those who wish her ill. We have survived the near impeachment of Nixon, and the Impeachment of Clinton. We will survive Obama. What you said is true, and as long as there are more of us then there are of them America will survive another 250 years. We are in touch with military families, and patriotic foundations. I can tell you we are stronger then the criminal element that seems to have taken charge.
You mean

Huntsville, AL

#242 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I can tell you we are stronger then the criminal element that seems to have taken charge.
the corporate crowd and the teabaggers, I assume.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#243 May 13, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>The budget process:

http://budget.house.gov/budgetprocess/

Why hasn't Congress passed a budget since 2009?
Because they are Liberals!!!

Marengo, OH

#244 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Guess again.

Try Republican- controlled House.
Too late!!!

Marengo, OH

#245 May 13, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>Who told you that? Media Matters? You are a low info idiot.
He is glued to MSNBC!!!

Marengo, OH

#246 May 13, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually care less what the lying LIE-berals think. My sole goal is to enlighten my fellow citizens that are sitting on the fence reading the posts.
Can I buy guns at your show?

I collect guns!!!

I love guns and hope Liberals come for them. I need to use my bullets!

Marengo, OH

#247 May 13, 2013
You mean wrote:
<quoted text>the corporate crowd and the teabaggers, I assume.
Hey, you Liberals said the Tea Party did the Boston bombing, you were wrong AGAIN!!!

How does it feels to be wrong every time?

Liberals finally admit they are ALWAYS wrong!

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbs-anchor-...
Another

Huntsville, AL

#248 May 13, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you Liberals said the Tea Party did the Boston bombing, youl
liar

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#250 May 13, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I buy guns at your show?
I collect guns!!!
I love guns and hope Liberals come for them. I need to use my bullets!
Not any more. My partner and I had a falling out.
Us and them

Huntsville, AL

#251 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
This country is stronger then those who wish her ill. We have survived the near impeachment of Nixon, and the Impeachment of Clinton. We will survive Obama. What you said is true, and as long as there are more of us then there are of them America will survive another 250 years. We are in touch with military families, and patriotic foundations. I can tell you we are stronger then the criminal element that seems to have taken charge.
????

anti American lunatic

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#252 May 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie every time you open your mouth, GayDavy?
Kentucky enacted the first carrying concealed weapon statute in the United States in 1813.
Wipe your lying mouth, GayDavy.
Why do you have a big wad running down your chin?
I know that your brain[?] is pretty much USELESS. But, you do understand the difference between FEDERAL and STATE laws, right?

And that the only reason any state got away with it. Is because the treasonous fed didn't start enforcing the right until the 14th amendment.(Which they quickly stopped doing because of demonRat control stoppage. Because the demonRats were scared of having the former slaves armed. Knowing the newly freed African-Americans would destroy their former 'masters').

'GUN CONTROL' IS BASED UPON SLAVERY.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#253 May 13, 2013
Us and them wrote:
<quoted text>
????
anti American lunatic
It's good that you can finally admit your fault. Now go do the right thing, and jump off a cliff.

Location hidden

#254 May 13, 2013
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
liar
Jose's mission here is to waste your time by responding.

Jose hasn't posted anything true since he came up with this alias.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 2 hr Anne Russell 1
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 2 hr fantagefanatic 2,112
News Individual gays living in partnership allowed t... 4 hr Logic Analysis 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr Levy Hater 31,925
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 5 hr Pump169 574
News College Kid: I'm Scared Of Having Kids Because ... 5 hr Be Afraid Be Very... 1
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 9 hr thetruth 200
More from around the web