Burlington County College's dental hy...

Burlington County College's dental hygiene program gives back to the community

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Burlington County College's dental hygiene program gives back to the community. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Fina Saunders peered into a 9-year-old's mouth Friday in the dental hygiene clinic where she learned her craft, teaches it to the next generation, and, once a year, gives it away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Marie Bastian

South Jordan, UT

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Thank you for this post! I have been searching for a good http://ralhandentistry.ca/cornerstone-dental/... in Burlington and this has been a big help! Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 5 hr Lips9271 5,752
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 10 hr polly90089 1,673
News All-gender washrooms in schools raises question... 12 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 12
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 18 hr xxCallyxx 2,772
News Catholic schools being closed at alarming rate (Apr '08) 20 hr Father OFlanery 160
News Signs of success include being happy... and hav... Thu Knock off purse s... 23
News Ed Secretary John King: Homeschooling deprives ... Thu MaltaMon 1
More from around the web