Limbaugh: Pedophilia Next for 'Left' After Same-Sex Marriage

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday that he believes there is a movement trying to "normalize" pedophilia and compared that movement to society's "normalization" of marriage equality, Politico reports.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought his T.V. show ended in the 90's. I stand corrected. I used to watch it. Guess it isn't on in Houston.
t wasn't on in Baltimore either (where I lived in the 90's).

You should re-read the story descriptiona again. Maybe your intermitent gloucoma kept you from seeing,"Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday...".

I know you get a big kick out of coming on here and pretending to be so smart.

But a smart person knows it's sometimes better to keep your mouth shut and let the world think you're a fool than to open it up and remove all doubt. Too bad it's tooo late for you to avoid that problem.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

"It wasn't on in..." My bad.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandusky is a classic example. He had s*x with boys. That makes him gay. At some point, to deflect more and more negative attention from themselves, the gays are going to have to make pedophilia more mainstream. It's a fact. Rush is right!
If you believe that; your sanity is shot out
No little kids for us; sugar
'THIS' is what gays are attracted to; the bigger the better:
http://media.villagevoice.com/6830073.87.jpg
Are you qualified?

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
We sure don't get it here in Houston. You get it where you live? Odd, since it ended in 1996. LMAO.
"...Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday..."

Way to go Homer.
D'OH!

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well you said you personally witnessed him on his show under the influence of hundreds of lines of cocaine, which would kill anyone else, I imagine. Now you are saying you personally witnessed it on TV years after the show ended?
Liar. I said I saw him on TV after he got out of re-hab. It was a news conference.

But then people like you often twist things and lie to promote your hate.

BTW get some help with our obsession with Sandusky, young boys and locker room sex. You have deep issues kiddo.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that; your sanity is shot out
No little kids for us; sugar
'THIS' is what gays are attracted to; the bigger the better:
Are you qualified?
disgree with what you say we like but agree that 'LMAO''s sanity left long ago.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Is 'LMAO' the only child left behind in Texas under Bush?
LMAO

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
"It wasn't on in..." My bad.
Thanks! You stand corrected. Stay away from my kids and we will all be just fine. I am in Texas now after my state went under due to wild taxation and I never attended a day of school here. My engineering degree allowed me to come to Houston to work for a major oil company and become a billionaire making $250,000. You stay away from my kids and we'll have no problems. I make sure my kids know exactly who lives on our street and where they are allowed to go and where they aren't. We passed a flier around with the address of the known gay in the neighborhood and everyone knows to stay away. Only one boy has been approached at the bus stop. Now a parent is there daily with the kids.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>disgree with what you say we like but agree that 'LMAO''s sanity left long ago.
LOL!
I agree that horndogs dressed in blue fairy suits can't appeal to everyone; but it gets the message across to the pedophile trolls

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comment, but I have to wonder how many of our so-called morals are based on false religious beliefs.
You should also wonder how much wisdom and virtue is just being too old and too tired.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Yes pedophilia is different from homosexuality and heterosexuality, but it take one of them to engage in it. A straight guy will go for a little girl where as a Queer will go for a little boy, because that's the kind of plumbing they like. Little girls doesn't turn a Queer on as where a boy doesn't turn a straight guy on. The pedophilia comes into play because they're way too young. Even an idiot like you should understand it now, since it was spoon fed to you, in the simplest terms.
You have overlooked Sociopathic Personality Disorder. Some of these may fit your case:
'Profile of the Sociopath'
++++++++++
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
++++++++++
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reinforcing that point, cause you know we believe you. Especially since Queers never lie. LMFAO

NoQ; do you look this good in a fairy suit?

“USA's First Dictator”

Since: Feb 09

Stealing freedoms daily, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear a fairy suit like Fa$$ots do. Sorry.
Libs screamed for the banning of fairies yesterday in NY/NJ. Did you ever think you'd hear that? Turns out, they are killers.

“Mitt Romney!”

Since: Jun 10

Small beach community

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Shady Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs screamed for the banning of fairies yesterday in NY/NJ. Did you ever think you'd hear that? Turns out, they are killers.
LOL! I love your play on words.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Shady Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays never miss the dock
They should hire us
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wear a fairy suit like Fa$$ots do. Sorry.
When are you going to get off of this gay forum?Youtube the video,I Hate Straight People.
Boris

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Looks like $3 Bill spent a good half a day judging posts over and over again on this thread.

Talk about your total gaytard losers!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Boris wrote:
Looks like $3 Bill spent a good half a day judging posts over and over again on this thread.
Talk about your total gaytard losers!
So? Go whine about it to your mommy.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! You stand corrected. Stay away from my kids and we will all be just fine. I am in Texas now after my state went under due to wild taxation and I never attended a day of school here. My engineering degree allowed me to come to Houston to work for a major oil company and become a billionaire making $250,000. You stay away from my kids and we'll have no problems. I make sure my kids know exactly who lives on our street and where they are allowed to go and where they aren't. We passed a flier around with the address of the known gay in the neighborhood and everyone knows to stay away. Only one boy has been approached at the bus stop. Now a parent is there daily with the kids.
Don't worry. I'd never want to be near your children. I don't like head lice.

As far as yor story of success in the Texas oil market, I recall the movie Big Fish when Steve Buscemi goes to rob the bank.

As far as your flyer about the gay guy, have you also warned your neighbor of the Scout Leaders in your area? More Scout leaders are facing sex abuse charges than gay men are.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
I agree that horndogs dressed in blue fairy suits can't appeal to everyone; but it gets the message across to the pedophile trolls
I disagee. It just perpetuates a sterotype.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Kids Forum right now

Search the Kids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who's to blame for the flood of kids at the bor... 2 min Responsibility 81
No Bailout for the Border Kids 3 min Earth Child 1 47
Border money request won't include policy change 12 min Responsibility 44
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 min Doug Wiedeman 31,004
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 19 min Azia 1,203
Unwanted REAL Member Fantage Accounts FOR GIRLS (Jul '12) 36 min Angel 732
Mother of dead 17-month-old defends herself, de... 58 min Geeze 18
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••