Limbaugh: Pedophilia Next for 'Left' ...

Limbaugh: Pedophilia Next for 'Left' After Same-Sex Marriage

There are 86 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Limbaugh: Pedophilia Next for 'Left' After Same-Sex Marriage. In it, EDGE reports that:

Rush Limbaugh said on his radio show Monday that he believes there is a movement trying to "normalize" pedophilia and compared that movement to society's "normalization" of marriage equality, Politico reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#27 Jan 9, 2013
The Ankara Document wrote:
Only a liberal zionist pig could concoct such filth, subversion, and decadence upon a society. Nothing but a bunch of overpaid psychopathic dogs waging unjust wars abroad to sustain your own power, greed, and nepotism upon society.
You are evil!
Avraham Stern
Yitzhak Shamir
National Military Organization
The Third Reich
More antisemitc nonsense from you? We're coming to make matzos out of your baby nephew, you know.
Sheldor

United States

#29 Jan 9, 2013
Passing by wrote:
Just wish queers would stop molesting little boys.
Conclusion

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.

Notes

1. The survey was conducted under the auspices of the Kinsey Institute (Klassen, Williams, & Levitt, 1989).

Frankly I'm more concerned about you.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#31 Jan 9, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog, to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
A lot of people think you're a dog.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#34 Jan 9, 2013
Sheldor wrote:
<quoted text>
Conclusion
The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
Notes
1. The survey was conducted under the auspices of the Kinsey Institute (Klassen, Williams, & Levitt, 1989).
Frankly I'm more concerned about you.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...
Sheldon never discuss analytical facts to a troll. Their anal.
Demetrius

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Jan 9, 2013
Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheldon never discuss analytical facts to a troll. Their anal.
WOW, what the heck happened to your ears, was it an industrial accident?

Southern California

#37 Jan 9, 2013
Smelt Fishing wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I don't do anal but…….I love to do you
"They're"
Ahhh, I'm so loved by my stalker
No More Apples

El Paso, TX

#38 Jan 9, 2013
I agree. If we stomach gay marriage, sex with kids is the natural progression.

Southern California

#39 Jan 9, 2013
Demetrius wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you're gorgeous I love to lick you hole
Wow never knew you would !

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#42 Jan 9, 2013
(yawn)

Only stupid people think like that.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#43 Jan 9, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have the lot. And don't skimp on the paté...
Better get a bucket...in case I throw up!

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 9, 2013
Has anyone actually listened to the audio clip? I think his point was not to say that "gay marriage is bad," but to illustrate how the nation's views have changed so radically and so quickly.

This is for you older adults out there: Remember how you felt the very first time you heard someone propose gay marriage? You probably told yourself,'That's ridiculous, America will never go for that. It doesn't stand a chance!' But look around, gay marriage is quickly becoming ordinary in this country. Now someone is proposing that pedophilia be decriminalized. You're probably saying,'No way, that's ridiculous. America will never go for that. It doesn't stand a chance!' Just give it a few years, folks. This isn't the same America most of this audience grew up in.
To be fair, it wasn't a comparison of gay marriage with pedophilia as much as an illustration of how radically America's "morals" are changing. Alot of stuff that was "unthinkable" a generation ago is the law of the land now, and where is it heading?

It's a fair question, even for those of us who think Rush Limbaugh is full of it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#47 Jan 9, 2013
fr The Ankara Document:

>...You are evil!<

You are nuts!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#50 Jan 9, 2013
No More Apples wrote:
Wow. That makes sense to you? That's seriously creepy.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#51 Jan 9, 2013
Good God, Dipstick, are you a candle maker? Put down the bong and go create some more usernames. Oh, don't smoke that imaginary grandchild !
Demetrius

Oklahoma City, OK

#52 Jan 9, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Good God, Dipstick, are you a candle maker? Put down the bong and go create some more usernames. Oh, don't smoke that imaginary grandchild !
Have you turned your son gay yet?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#55 Jan 9, 2013
The only slippery slope is Limbaugh's forehead.
No More Apples

El Paso, TX

#56 Jan 9, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
Has anyone actually listened to the audio clip? I think his point was not to say that "gay marriage is bad," but to illustrate how the nation's views have changed so radically and so quickly.

[QUOTE]

This is for you older adults out there: Remember how you felt the very first time you heard someone propose gay marriage? You probably told yourself,'That's ridiculous, America will never go for that. It doesn't stand a chance!' But look around, gay marriage is quickly becoming ordinary in this country. Now someone is proposing that pedophilia be decriminalized. You're probably saying,'No way, that's ridiculous. America will never go for that. It doesn't stand a chance!' Just give it a few years, folks. This isn't the same America most of this audience grew up in.
"

To be fair, it wasn't a comparison of gay marriage with pedophilia as much as an illustration of how radically America's "morals" are changing. Alot of stuff that was "unthinkable" a generation ago is the law of the land now, and where is it heading?

It's a fair question, even for those of us who think Rush Limbaugh is full of it.
As always the liberal media takes everything out of context.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#60 Jan 9, 2013
says rush limp burger... who cares

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#61 Jan 10, 2013
No More Apples wrote:
You must be really sick and twisted if that's the way you think. I feel sorry for you.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#62 Jan 10, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comment, but I have to wonder how many of our so-called morals are based on false religious beliefs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Puberty Is Coming Earlier, But That Doesn't Mea... (Oct '13) 23 min Shane 2
News Study: Findings in same-sex vs biological paren... 1 hr Gremlin 4
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 13 hr pinkbunn08 315
Anyone selling a stardoll account? Or are there... (Nov '12) 13 hr Missrenata666 33
News Family Child Care Project will create jobs, chi... 20 hr Chief Kevin 2
News Women of color bound to Japan by love and family 21 hr Ainu 66
News 'Victorious' Actress Ariana Grande On Getting '... (Jul '11) Mon Victoria justice 8
More from around the web