Wilmington, MA

#41 Apr 13, 2011
bobara2008 wrote:
do you guys like wedkinz203
it did not work
alexia

Boca Raton, FL

#42 Apr 20, 2011
i have an account but i still want use it but im always busy bso i can still play it and you can still play it username;jessica5610 password;231121
alexia

Boca Raton, FL

#43 Apr 20, 2011
pls dont cus
torrie

Coudersport, PA

#44 Jun 21, 2011
does this really work????? wait... i am confused does it or not?????????? sorry about my question marks........ lol and periods
torrie

Coudersport, PA

#45 Jun 21, 2011
dont cus it is bad for young children

thankx sry my little sister gets on this so thank u and if you do it again i will flip on you so

STOP!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS BYE!!!!
Anna

Upland, CA

#46 Jun 22, 2011
ya right you wont
kehion

Valley Village, CA

#47 Jun 25, 2011
mine too
Jellybean87

Spring Branch, TX

#48 Jun 27, 2011
Hey guys, i have a webkinz account that i've had since 2007 it has bout 30(or more not sure) webkinz on it and bout 3000 kinz cash ( sorry! not too big on saving money...)But uh well see im goin 2 middle school and all my friends are way!!! past the stage of webkinz! And i've been goin on less & less and pretty soon i forgot about 'em all together. And soo i got 2 the point where i decided 2 give away my account. But first i want 2 see if anybodys interested....
<3, Angie
katy

Athens, GA

#50 Jul 21, 2011
hi
Whatever

New Baltimore, MI

#51 Aug 4, 2011
Jellybean87

I am but put secret code with it too please
Sara

Lafayette, IN

#52 Aug 10, 2011
my webkinz account is on you tube so you are going to keep repeating this.put your emall in yahoo my emall is [email protected] and I wil send it to you:)
Nevaeh123

Richmond, VA

#53 Aug 18, 2011
I am very interested!
webkinz

Muncy, PA

#54 Oct 17, 2011
please share acounts cuz my parents agree with you dog lover if any body has accounts that are willing to share because i am honest and won't change password and youcan hook it up to your gmail account so I cant change please

and ifyou share your account anybody they will get one free animal that you dont own
well the animal that I want to add is a dog or llama or bunny :)
rae

Lancaster, PA

#55 Oct 23, 2011
Jellybean87 wrote:
Hey guys, i have a webkinz account that i've had since 2007 it has bout 30(or more not sure) webkinz on it and bout 3000 kinz cash ( sorry! not too big on saving money...)But uh well see im goin 2 middle school and all my friends are way!!! past the stage of webkinz! And i've been goin on less & less and pretty soon i forgot about 'em all together. And soo i got 2 the point where i decided 2 give away my account. But first i want 2 see if anybodys interested....
<3, Angie
can i have your account??????
webkiz

London, Canada

#56 Nov 5, 2011
email me at [email protected] and you get one and u have to have one too
---------------- _silence_

Clearfield, UT

#57 Dec 11, 2011
Ok, not to be off-topic or anything, but WORDS PPL!1 I'm really offended by some of these things, even if they aren't ment for me. But still... there are better words out there... so please use them. ; - ;..........
---------------- _silence_

Clearfield, UT

#58 Dec 11, 2011
Ignore the copy. Just something my dumb computer did.
Tina

Longmont, CO

#59 Apr 10, 2012
I'll Give You An Account.:) Username:Tina6382 Password:T7202126579
Oh Yea If it doesn't Work Someone must have Changed it.Don't Blame Me.Oh Yea I Don't Like this Account very much.
Tina

Longmont, CO

#60 Apr 10, 2012
Oh Yea don't bother To Change it.It'll Always Come Back.
ireland

Milton, FL

#61 Jul 2, 2012
hazel and Maddi shouldn't be cousing cause god dosnt like that. you need to repent. say god im sorry for what i just wrote. he will forgive you.

Jesus loves you!

god bless
ireland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child care choices limited for those working ou... 12 hr CodeTalker 13
News Talking to Your Children about Transgender 13 hr TerriB1 1
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... 20 hr josh 12
News Deportation tears apart family of 9 Mon Erich 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Mon Boro parent 32,019
News Joe Guzzardi: DACA Mires Donald Trump in Swamp,... Sun Wildchild 3
News Last Place on Earth closing Sun Talkischeap 11
More from around the web