Build-a-Bearville
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
vanessa cutie

Philippines

#63 Apr 18, 2011
hi im vanessa i have an acount its name is vanessa4leafclover1448 but im not giving it to you ok it has well almost all in her inventory is rare ok she even has bear head slippers and pizza hat ok have fun bye
tay bay

United States

#64 Apr 22, 2011
sup,jjrr
tay bay

United States

#65 Apr 22, 2011
vanessa cutie wrote:
hi im vanessa i have an acount its name is vanessa4leafclover1448 but im not giving it to you ok it has well almost all in her inventory is rare ok she even has bear head slippers and pizza hat ok have fun bye
your bear sounds fun
adog

Lake Zurich, IL

#66 May 31, 2011
what is ur password so we can go to ur hotel
random

Sacramento, CA

#67 Jul 6, 2011
Hi, if anyone is kind please give me a furry friend code. I'm [email protected], just e-mail the codes. If you wanna sell the code for bear bills or rare/BVO items I can do that too--we'll negotiate over e-mail. Hope I get replies! Thanks!
veng

Roslindale, MA

#68 Dec 29, 2011
give me a buildabeaville charecter now or else youll seee whahwawha!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#70 May 12, 2013
hey, my friend is opening a hotel I can't tell you her username yet I have to ask her if it's Ok. but I am working with her and you can work mon-sun but the times are:
Monday 2:30-8:00
Tuesday 3:00-8:00
Wendsday 2:30-8:00
Thursday 3:00-8:00
Friday 2:30-9:00
Saturday 12:00-9:00
Sunday 12:00-7:00
of course you can work less time than it says on any day
waiter: every hour you work you earn 5 BB
food server at kitchen: every hour you work you earn 2 BB
performer: you do a performance every Saturday from 6:00-7:00
I can hire 10 waiters, 5 food servers, 10 performers
to stay at the hotel it costs 10 BB per day for instance a week would be 70 BB I will trade everyone there BB by asking them to trade me look for Sarahallheart4570 to trade friend the username I will give you later. about the party rooms you can go to: sporty fun room, beach time fun room, and that dance room. to stay in for 50 BB per hour but you'll stay in a bedroom I will give you the rest of the information later and give you the username
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#71 May 12, 2013
the username is Greta2hip98 friend her and the hotel doesn't open until June 20 so we can get set up let me know if you want to work there or stay there remember Sarahallheart4570 you don't need the password
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#72 May 13, 2013
girl waiter: wears white dress and black pants
boy waiter: wears white shirt and black pants
food server: can wear all white doesn't matter what your wearing that's white
performer: anything you want (just try to match what other performers are wearing)
the waiters go to people's rooms at breakfast lunch and dinner when people see you they go to there moves and food and click on one of there foods when the waiters see you eating they will go to another room when all the rooms are served they come back down to the main room
the food servers serve people food but only if they go to the kitchen to eat in between meal snacks same as the servers the people click on there food to eat food so people don't actually serve food
the performers on every Saturday from 6:00-7:00 have a talk with other performers before the performance you can all do a dance or juggle or whatever entertainment at the performance every one who stays at the hotel will go down to the main room every Saturday night from 6:00-7:00 and take a seat we will have a stage and chairs for you to sit down in

rules: the attic and roof top are forbidden whoever pays extra money first will get the balcony and can go there for everyone else (except your roommate) the room is forbidden if you get the balcony you get it the whole time your at the hotel until you leave and then we'll do the same thing over again
you can only go down to the kitchen 3 times a day
if you pay 50 BB extra per hour then you can go to one of the party rooms more than one person can be in a party room at a time
when you first get to the hotel find me Sarahallheart4570 I'll show you to your room you might have to keep trying to find what room I'm in for you I'll wait for you 2 people per bedroom 2 people per dorm room so try to get along with your roommate when your about to leave come find me and we'll trade the money we owe you and the money you owe us that goes if your working there also when your about to leave for the day tell me if you want to work there and friend Greta2hip98
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#73 May 13, 2013
and the 1 hour every Saturday performers perform you earn 5 BB I'll remember to pay you when your done performing and if your working there comment the days you can work on your last day working of the week I'll pay you find me or Greta2hip98 before you leave me or her will pay you in a trade remember if you stay at the hotel find me or her before you leave you pay us the bear bills you owe us 240 BB per night and day if you are there 2 days you owe us 480 and so on ok
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#74 May 14, 2013
meet me in the Fluffy den. and you may think the hotel is expensive but just to say I have over 160,000 BB I bet some of you guys have a lot of BB to so it's not so expensive for some of you out there p.s can anyone please answer my comment
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#75 May 15, 2013
now I know you goys at the latest haven't posted since 2011 (2 years ago) but could someone please respond if they see these messages so will someone please respond!
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#76 May 19, 2013
sorry this computer keeps thinking I say goys instead of guys can someone please respond to me!
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#77 May 24, 2013
when will someone respond!
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#78 Jun 19, 2013
someone please look this page and respond 1 day until it opens and if no one responds soon I will have to open the hotel later
DarkSoul

Bensenville, IL

#79 Jun 29, 2013
Sarah wrote:
someone please look this page and respond 1 day until it opens and if no one responds soon I will have to open the hotel later
Ill come! Im super rich on bearville i have about everything including the stuff in bearville outfitters. I had over 249 credits. I am also making a hotel and would love to come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 1 hr sydneyk19775 1,410
News College Kid: I'm Scared Of Having Kids Because ... 1 hr tina anne 3
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) 3 hr Nikolas 15
fantage account (member) (Feb '10) 15 hr bellastram 5,254
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 21 hr Anne Russell 1
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 21 hr fantagefanatic 2,112
News Individual gays living in partnership allowed t... 23 hr Logic Analysis 3
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Tue Pump169 574
More from around the web