Build-a-Bearville
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2009
Does any one have a Build-a-Bearville account that they do not want or they want to share then could you please write it down for me!!!!!!!!!!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#2 Mar 15, 2009
Please please please pretty please
Juliana

Poway, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2009
does anybody have an extra furry friend code? I want a furry friend SOOOOO badly!! Please email me at [email protected] if you have an extra furry friend code or welcome pass! Thanks you "beary" much!
---------
Juliana

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2009
Juliana wrote:
does anybody have an extra furry friend code? I want a furry friend SOOOOO badly!! Please email me at [email protected] if you have an extra furry friend code or welcome pass! Thanks you "beary" much!
---------
Juliana
I'm sorry I don't have one but can I email you this cool chain mail? Don't worry it is nothing bad!!!!!!!!
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#5 Mar 27, 2009
Hello everyone who goes on build a bearville! I have a hotel at my cub condo and I have 18 beds and 8 bedrooms. There are also prices and you can bear mail them to me. Here are the rooms:

Room 1= 1 girl bed 1 boy bed= 50 bb
Room 2= 1 girl bed 1 boy bed= 50 bb
Room 3= 1 girl bed 1 boy bed= 50 bb
Room 4= 1 girl bed 1 boy bed= 50 bb
Room 5= 1 girl bed 1 boy bed= 50 bb
Room 6= 1 girl bed 1 boy bed= 50 bb
Room 7= 2 girl beds and 2 boy beds = 500 bb
Room 8= 2 beds girl or boy beds= 200 bb
(BB stands for bear bills) Room 7 is most expensive because it is decorated very good. Here are the other details:
Hotel times:
Saturday 3pm-5pm
Sunday 1pm-3pm
Surver- USA, Grizzly.
My username, so you can go to my cub condo, is Georgiayourock13. Please come, opens tommorow. I am going to send another message to say about jobs because this is to long new message...
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#6 Mar 27, 2009
Jobs:

1.Reciptionist- Maxine Clarke t-shirt, black jeans and black shoes.
2. Chef- White t-shirt, white t-shirt and white hat or white bakers apron and white jeans.
3. Entertainment- Colourful clothes and singing or dancing moves.
4. Room servise- Maxine Clarke T-shirt, black jeans and black heart print shoes.

#1 will get payed 10 bb a weekend(full time).#2 will get payed 50 bb a weekend (full time).#3 will get payed 200 bb a weekend (full time).#4 will get payed 100 bb a weekend (full time). Remember my details from my other message! Bye. P.S Remember I'm Georgiayourock13!
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#7 Mar 28, 2009
I need to change Saturday times just for today. It is now:
Saturday 12:30am-2pm still on the same survers.
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#8 Mar 28, 2009
Why isnt anyone replying to me? I really want someone to reply! Anyone? Preety please!
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#9 Mar 28, 2009
My hotel is now offically open! Who wants to come? I'm waiting at my front desk!
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#10 Mar 28, 2009
Ive decided I'm changing my server. Go to Bear Boulevard! I'll be waiting at my front deck.

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 29, 2009
Georgia wrote:
Jobs:
1.Reciptionist- Maxine Clarke t-shirt, black jeans and black shoes.
2. Chef- White t-shirt, white t-shirt and white hat or white bakers apron and white jeans.
3. Entertainment- Colourful clothes and singing or dancing moves.
4. Room servise- Maxine Clarke T-shirt, black jeans and black heart print shoes.
#1 will get payed 10 bb a weekend(full time).#2 will get payed 50 bb a weekend (full time).#3 will get payed 200 bb a weekend (full time).#4 will get payed 100 bb a weekend (full time). Remember my details from my other message! Bye. P.S Remember I'm Georgiayourock13!
Hi I will have a look around your condo and then I will decide but I really want to be entertainer please!!!!!!!!!!

Love Wopeedo

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 29, 2009
I'm sorry but can you chose a less popular but still really popular server as the other one is always full at the weekend! And I can't find your name, maybe you have the option set as only friends can come in! Please change it if you do!!!!!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 29, 2009
Sorry I have now decided I will not be part of it as I do not have a bear! If you have a spare bear code then I will definitly join as an entertainer!!!!!!!!!! Please give me a code or account with a bear! P.S. I think your hotel will be great!!!!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 30, 2009
Also when you are away I thought you may like this service on Build-A-Bear!

http://www.topix.com/forum/family/kids/T6JIF1...
Georgia

Brierley Hill, UK

#15 Mar 30, 2009
Im going to go back to Grizzly. I'm sorry I wasnt on Sunday, I wasnt aloud. I'm soooooo sorry, I set it so only I can go in my cub condo. On weekdays I'll try and come on 6:20-7:00. Is that ok? It took a bit of a long time for someone to respond. Can you please tell all your friends! I'm sorry, I dont have a spare code but, ages ago, they used to put cards in the store and I got 5 cards and its 5 bears per card! By the way, you can be an entertainer. You can where anything if you want. If I get a code would you mind giving me something so I can give you the code like give me bear bills. This is for everyone else. anyone who has a build a bear code for a teddy bear I will give you 1000 bear bills if you give it to me! My name on build a bearville is Georgiayourock13.(For Wopeedo)If you come on weekdays and weekends I will pay you 1000 bear bills full time. Bye!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 31, 2009
Cool Thanks I Will Use My Friends Account To Do The Work And Then I will Put The Money On Mine! My Name Is Pamela2Hip117 I Would Love To Be An Entertainer!!!!!!!!!!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#17 Mar 31, 2009
Georgia wrote:
Im going to go back to Grizzly. I'm sorry I wasnt on Sunday, I wasnt aloud. I'm soooooo sorry, I set it so only I can go in my cub condo. On weekdays I'll try and come on 6:20-7:00. Is that ok? It took a bit of a long time for someone to respond. Can you please tell all your friends! I'm sorry, I dont have a spare code but, ages ago, they used to put cards in the store and I got 5 cards and its 5 bears per card! By the way, you can be an entertainer. You can where anything if you want. If I get a code would you mind giving me something so I can give you the code like give me bear bills. This is for everyone else. anyone who has a build a bear code for a teddy bear I will give you 1000 bear bills if you give it to me! My name on build a bearville is Georgiayourock13.(For Wopeedo)If you come on weekdays and weekends I will pay you 1000 bear bills full time. Bye!
After a while I will give you 1000 bbs for a bear card thingy and maybe a gift of some sort!!!!!!!!!!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 2, 2009
Hi now I have a bear!!!!! My character name is AbbieRose15 and I will definatly be a entertainer but some days when I don't turn up then just don't pay me for those days!!!!! I have loads of colourful clothes!!!!!!! And I really want to do this!!!!!!!!!!

Love Wopeedo

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 4, 2009
Hi I was wondering if the hotel thing was still on coz I have a bear and I am dressed up and ready to work as an entertainer!!!!!!!!!! I can juggle, dance and in general be plain entertaining!!!!!!!!! Please pick me I am ready to do it!!!!!!!!
JJRR

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2009
does anyone have a furry friend code? I want a furry friend SO badly! If you do, please email me at [email protected] I have LOTS of rare items, just no furry friend! i will give a reward to everyone who sends me a furry friend code! I have lamb outfits, monkey outfits, turtle hats, store credit clothes, tiaras, disco dresses, hello kitty hat... ect..
Please email me any furry friend codes, and I will give you an account with RARE items on it! thank you BEARY much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lego, phones - children flush the funniest things 15 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 9
News Oklahoma Mother Accused Of Trying To Drown Her ... (Mar '06) 22 hr Dena Castor 65
News Would somebody ask Tim Griffin about Colin Kaep... Tue rest of the world 7
News 9 of 10 U.S. teens don't get enough exercise Mon Maltamon 1
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Mon i s a b e l l a goth 641
is Binweevils better than club penguin? (Nov '07) Mon Dickbig 5,134
News Military camp investigated (Jan '08) Sep 25 Camp kid 1 2
More from around the web