Heart wrenching clip of MJ with kids ...

Heart wrenching clip of MJ with kids released

There are 28 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Jun 28, 2013, titled Heart wrenching clip of MJ with kids released. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

London, June 28 : A truly moving home video of Michael Jackson has been released that shows him teaching his three kids to sing on Christmas day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Refusal to answer my questions has been noted.
Since you're the one who claimed they did not accuse Michael of child molestation and did not receive money, you have the burden of proof on your shoulders. Now, post links, backing your claim. Otherwise, you're just spouting your opinion, as usual.
You have the same burden for not providing me with yours. You claimed that they did accuse MJ of child molestation and received a payout.

Where are their legal documents? There are none. Bwahahaha

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#22 Jun 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the same burden for not providing me with yours. You claimed that they did accuse MJ of child molestation and received a payout.
Where are their legal documents? There are none. Bwahahaha
sof

I speculated, f'loon, when I said I wondered how many of those children in that ridiculous video Michael molested. You spouted they were not abused, regardless of the fact you were not there. Now, cut out the semantics argument and post links backing up your claims.

Insofar as the other children you hate because they admitted Michael molested them, there are mountains of documents, and I have given links to many of them.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Jun 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>sof

I speculated, f'loon, when I said I wondered how many of those children in that ridiculous video Michael molested. You spouted they were not abused, regardless of the fact you were not there. Now, cut out the semantics argument and post links backing up your claims.

Insofar as the other children you hate because they admitted Michael molested them, there are mountains of documents, and I have given links to many of them.
Stop wondering then. You have a very unhealthy disposition pondering upon filth.
Truth be Told

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jul 1, 2013
Good luck with that. Badvibrator can't back up anything it falsely claims. Same pattern as pedotroll.
highlander

London, UK

#26 Jul 1, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wondering then. You have a very unhealthy disposition pondering upon filth.
You're the one with the unhealthy obsession. You worship filth.
bullfrogs

Saltville, VA

#27 Jul 1, 2013
they should be desperate to get money..

money rules wtf

A how can you question money??
bullfrogs

Saltville, VA

#28 Jul 1, 2013
we worship things here..

God..

and

money..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#29 Jul 1, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop wondering then. You have a very unhealthy disposition pondering upon filth.
Refusal to answer my request for documents backing your claim have been noted. In other words, you don't have anything. You're just giving your hateful opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let them volunteer 1 hr Decent Jerusalem ... 2
News Rodeo clowna s quip about gender identity no la... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 3
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 3 hr Devil Judges Welts 5
News More doctors asked about delaying or refusing c... 3 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News Injecting Sanity Into the Vaccination Debate 3 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News More parents are skipping vaccinations and risk... 4 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
MovieStarPlanet (PUMPCHKIN) (Feb '13) 7 hr testing account546 196
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 23 hr vip acc 625
More from around the web