'First time' in history: White deaths...

'First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US

There are 173 comments on the Russia Taday story from Jun 13, 2013, titled 'First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Deaths of white people outnumbered births for the very first time in US history, the Census Bureau revealed Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#179 Jun 16, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Race is a social construct created by Whites to establish white privilege. Everyone biologically is 98.9% genetically the same. Racism and white supremacist ideology is illogical. The biggest oxy moron is when white racists claim there is no such thing as racism but then ramble on about stereotypes and use racial epithets. LoL. Gotta love hillbilly logic. And this is why white people are dying off. They are killing themselves with alienation.
Brilliant and well put!Especially the "alienation" part. It's amazing how they whine, but go out of their way by insulting every non-white person with racial epithets and stereotypes. Just recently the Mexican American boy and the Cheerios commercial.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#180 Jun 16, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is a man made construct. It's not biblical either.
Address the one bragging about what his "race" has done while you're preaching and doing your "missionary" work with me. That dog won't hunt. Diversionary tactics and ploys won't work anymore. I didn't create the concept of race, nor do I adhere to it. However, I merely pointed out tht people the poster considers to be of "his race" created or brought about things that are destructive to all mankind and I did not lie, did I? He wants to brag, be boastful and prideful on what he considers are white accomplishments. I merely needed to remind him of the accomplishments he left out.
Anonymous

United States

#181 Jun 30, 2013
Whenever people wonder how something would look like, they've probably never done it before in their entire life. "Bertha wonders how it would feel like, if she won 10, 000, 000", "He has no idea how it feels like, to be on the moon", "The clown wondered how it would feel like, to be on a roller coaster", "The secretary is curious of what it looks like, if she were in an elevator".
Sun of God

Stewartsville, NJ

#182 Jun 30, 2013
The general population of white people has been on a rapid decline for at least twenty years now, their reproduction levels are beyond replacement level at about 1.6 per couple. The sun is destroying them with all types of cancers and sterility.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#183 Jul 2, 2013
Blacks want to live in the whites man's world, without the white man in it.
What they fail to see is the fact if the white man goes, so does the white man's world of goodies and all it's wonders and achievements.
in less than a century America would resemble Zimbabwe with mass murder, violence, disease, famine and despair.
Rape, torture, murder, human sacrifice and cannibalism would be the new old way of life.
Human de-evolution.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#184 Jul 2, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
What they fail to see is the fact if the white man goes, so does the white man's world of goodies and all it's wonders and achievements.
in less than a century America would resemble Zimbabwe with mass murder, violence, disease, famine and despair.
Rape, torture, murder, human sacrifice and cannibalism would be the new old way of life.
Human de-evolution.
Your genes are recessive and you are dying. Your lies and crimes are also catching up to you. Bye Bye!
serously

Saltville, VA

#185 Jul 2, 2013
mulattos count as white just because they are immune to black hate doesn't make them not white..
serously

Saltville, VA

#186 Jul 2, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Human de-evolution.
I know right you gotta Atleast have SOME white man

i mean hell white man invented atleast half of the stuff..

even if black did invent some..
serously

Saltville, VA

#187 Jul 2, 2013
give the white man back his airplanes LOL..
serously

Saltville, VA

#188 Jul 2, 2013
no before the white man invaded Africa atleast the African king had like 20 wives and stuff i mean atleast his life was good..
serously

Saltville, VA

#189 Jul 2, 2013
mean just because they had no technology doesn't mean that nobody was enjoying themselves.. before the white man came..

I mean lets be real..

and Aids didn't even exist back then..
serously

Saltville, VA

#190 Jul 2, 2013
if aids didn't exist i'd probably be in Africa... getting my weiner sucked off..
FACT

Canada

#191 Jun 3, 2014
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Human de-evolution.
whiteman's world my ass whites were not on this world when non whites were here first so enough with the white bullshit you white pedophile pigshit piece of crap.oh and nothing was yours either no raw materials no resources no lands..your stinky caves didn't have any goodies only thing it had was defacation of smelly stinky feces

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE Reportedly Detains Undocumented Immigrant S... 4 hr Wildchild 1
News Success Programs In Fluvanna County Schools (Jan '11) Fri Corrupt 22
News Administrators Dance on Top of School to Thank ... (May '13) Fri Corrupt 5
News Two Fluvanna Schools Could Close, Parents Speak... (Feb '13) Fri Corrupt 23
News Saskatchewan children's advocate wants more men... Thu Humanspirit 1
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) Thu No more family time 80
News Authorities: Armed Akron man impersonated offic... Thu Hondo 1
More from around the web