Fantage accounts (only premium members)

Fantage accounts (only premium members)

Created by Rich_boy on Feb 24, 2012

3,948 votes

Click on an option to vote

becuase ppl need theis

its cool

love civic

Ajman, UAE

#610 Mar 31, 2013
tawqir wrote:
guess who civic_princess is? its the person who made fantage,its your computer so seriously stop hacking her idiots who are trying to!!!
COMMENT ME IF YOU AGREE BECAUSE CIVIC IS FAKE!!!
what civic it the best u aare sick girlllllll
diamond_princess 7

Mill Valley, CA

#611 Mar 31, 2013
tawqir wrote:
guess who civic_princess is? its the person who made fantage,its your computer so seriously stop hacking her idiots who are trying to!!!
COMMENT ME IF YOU AGREE BECAUSE CIVIC IS FAKE!!!
sorry i don't think Civic is fake but i mean people should stop treating her like a princess! I mean shes just an avatar with about as much as almost any member! my friend is level 1004 and she is not known by anyone! Stop TREATING HER LIKE A PRINCESS AND CALLING HER FAKE! SHES JUST LIKE YOU A REGULAR PERSON! OKAY?
i want a member account

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#612 Apr 1, 2013
hi plz can i have yhis accpunt:
nathanchang (boy mem)
plzzzzzzz send the password and username on my e-mail [email protected]
plz i need it my love
pinkstardust

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#613 Apr 1, 2013
if u want my account pinkstardust give me a boy member account with password on [email protected]
lauren

Knutsford, UK

#614 Apr 2, 2013
my account is banned but here it is dannychen123 pass danny
plz enjoy it
lilly

Manchester, UK

#615 Apr 3, 2013
people stop looking for accounts and ban them its wrong just create your own account and became a premuiem member.
lilly

Manchester, UK

#616 Apr 3, 2013
hi I have a mem account called barbie12269 her pass is barbie12269 to.
courtneylol12

Northampton, UK

#617 Apr 3, 2013
if you are going to put accounts up. Please put in real ones.
Soso123

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#618 Apr 3, 2013
pinkstardust wrote:
if u want my account pinkstardust give me a boy member account with password on [email protected]
I have a boy member account for 12 months.
Twilight

Mobile, AL

#620 Apr 3, 2013
Fantage isn't really that much fun anymore. It's all about being popular and have alot of ecoins/ stars and having a membership. I understand that none of you have real lives, since most of you are under the age of 13.

For people putting fake accounts: you guy must be thinking that putting up fake accounts is funny. it's not. people are desprate for a memebrship to be popular. I know some nons are popular and don't even have a membership. That's only because they have premuim members for friends. Someone might commit suicide because they might not think they are worth anything because they don't have money. It's not fair to anyone, and it's making Fantage look bad

To people searching for accounts: Stop looking up accounts, because most that are posted are fake, because some people are just rude and mean. Stop sucking up to premuim members and get a real life
diamond_princess 7

Mill Valley, CA

#621 Apr 3, 2013
Twilight wrote:
Fantage isn't really that much fun anymore. It's all about being popular and have alot of ecoins/ stars and having a membership. I understand that none of you have real lives, since most of you are under the age of 13.
For people putting fake accounts: you guy must be thinking that putting up fake accounts is funny. it's not. people are desprate for a memebrship to be popular. I know some nons are popular and don't even have a membership. That's only because they have premuim members for friends. Someone might commit suicide because they might not think they are worth anything because they don't have money. It's not fair to anyone, and it's making Fantage look bad
To people searching for accounts: Stop looking up accounts, because most that are posted are fake, because some people are just rude and mean. Stop sucking up to premuim members and get a real life
seems to me while posting that you don't have a life either!
fantage account giver

Philippines

#622 Apr 4, 2013
fantae account giver i want civic_princess plssssss can you give her to me plsssssssssssssssss im begging cross my heart swear to god i wont do anything bad to that account.
Kattja

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#623 Apr 4, 2013
Twilight wrote:
Fantage isn't really that much fun anymore. It's all about being popular and have alot of ecoins/ stars and having a membership. I understand that none of you have real lives, since most of you are under the age of 13.
For people putting fake accounts: you guy must be thinking that putting up fake accounts is funny. it's not. people are desprate for a memebrship to be popular. I know some nons are popular and don't even have a membership. That's only because they have premuim members for friends. Someone might commit suicide because they might not think they are worth anything because they don't have money. It's not fair to anyone, and it's making Fantage look bad
To people searching for accounts: Stop looking up accounts, because most that are posted are fake, because some people are just rude and mean. Stop sucking up to premuim members and get a real life
every person in the world has a life, if they didn't they would be dead. duh. and, you mind your own business! what we would like to have doesn't concern you, so leave us alone!
tamtam12300

Minneapolis, MN

#624 Apr 4, 2013
U:tamtam12300 P:i will not tell you infact she is a member forever and you keep adding fake accounts!!!!
tamtam12300

Minneapolis, MN

#625 Apr 4, 2013
only if u post real member accounts i will i give it this isent a prank its not fake!!!!
idk

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#627 Apr 5, 2013
tamtam12300 wrote:
U:tamtam12300 P:i will not tell you infact she is a member forever and you keep adding fake accounts!!!!
Here! i promise you this one is real.
User: jeanette715323
Pass: bugsbunny709
lauren

Birmingham, UK

#628 Apr 5, 2013
wow idk it works
mistermember

Northampton, UK

#629 Apr 6, 2013
i have a really cool mem
-user:fartalot
-pass:uuuuuu123
misi

Mumbai, India

#630 Apr 6, 2013
mayumi it dosent work not and knowit it also dosent work you people lie only you jusplay with our feeeling do you know tht when some one says that it premium we all get so exicted then we login it dosent come really u people r liers i cant believe the world is such a liers if u think tht i am right than reply me or vote me i have one non premium username:misi246
password:ilovemymom246
Kattja

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#631 Apr 6, 2013
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Would somebody ask Tim Griffin about Colin Kaep... 2 hr curio 5
News Military camp investigated (Jan '08) 15 hr Camp kid 1 2
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 21 hr mia28rose 640
News Russia jails a decorated space engineer for sev... Sat Squirtzzz2572 3
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) Sat KawaiiDonut 2,123
News Dr. Spurgeon Banyard interviews with BOE (May '10) Sep 23 Student At Parker 219
News Reevely: Wynne kicks off unofficial Ottawa-Vani... Sep 23 JUSTIN TRUDEAU WINS 1
More from around the web