Unsupervised? Texas mom goes to jail ...

Unsupervised? Texas mom goes to jail for letting kids play outside

There are 2 comments on the Deseret News story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Unsupervised? Texas mom goes to jail for letting kids play outside. In it, Deseret News reports that:

The incident adds fuel to an already hot debate over how much is too much when it comes to watching over kids and when and how children should be allowed to play without parental oversight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Dln

La Porte, TX

#1 Sep 30, 2012
There is no place to let your kids play unsupervised. Too many people are evil and pedifiles. look it up on DPS site. It's not safe!
LaPorte2

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Dln wrote:
There is no place to let your kids play unsupervised. Too many people are evil and pedifiles. look it up on DPS site. It's not safe!
I'm guessing that the reason you posted this for the fifth time, is because they are not safe from YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your atheism isn't going to keep your... (Apr '14) 29 min Eagle 12 155
News children-with-disabilities-.jpg 2 hr Haebdiydldfslkjo 2
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 5 hr lolipop201 1,409
bin weevils accounts (Mar '11) 7 hr summerfun 56
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr Levy Hater 31,918
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) Thu the new wife 64
News Upcoming community dinners in June (Jun '10) Thu chance 4
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Jun 20 mad as a bull 573
More from around the web