Anti-Gay Bigots at High School In Ind...

Anti-Gay Bigots at High School In Indiana Can't Ban Gay Kids From Prom...

There are 90 comments on the slog.thestranger.com story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Anti-Gay Bigots at High School In Indiana Can't Ban Gay Kids From Prom.... In it, slog.thestranger.com reports that:

Like racists who created segregated proms after high schools were integrated in the 60s and 70s, the haters at Sullivan High School are creating a segregated prom for straight kids only :

Join the discussion below, or Read more at slog.thestranger.com.

Billy

Bloomington, IN

#63 Feb 12, 2013
Telly wrote:
<quoted text>
All 5 kids can have a blast at their straight prom...does anyone realize 99% of the kids aren't going to partake in a "segregated' dance? I smell a HUGE lawsuit!!!
The segregated prom isn't part of the school
Telly

Indianapolis, IN

#64 Feb 12, 2013
I've got an idea. Why don't we have a seperate Prom for the kids that have divorced parents (I don't believe in divorce) and a Prom for bi-racial kids (that used to be socially unacceptable), we need one prom for each political party, a Prom for the tall girls who's MALE dates are a foot shorter, a separate one for those who are not good lookiny ....and oh, we need another for the kids who are having premarital sex!
Billy

Bloomington, IN

#65 Feb 12, 2013
Telly wrote:
I've got an idea. Why don't we have a seperate Prom for the kids that have divorced parents (I don't believe in divorce) and a Prom for bi-racial kids (that used to be socially unacceptable), we need one prom for each political party, a Prom for the tall girls who's MALE dates are a foot shorter, a separate one for those who are not good lookiny ....and oh, we need another for the kids who are having premarital sex!
Well by god if you can do it go for it

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#66 Feb 12, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I work in a coal mine. I make 65 thousand dollars a year. The difference between there and their does not not matter to me
It should. There is noting wrong with your career and I admire your being able to do such a demanding job. I spent many summers and Christmas vacations in Pittsburgh and on tours of coal mines, I only wanted to get OUT again and felt like kissing the ground when back in the open air.

Bad grammar is never appropriate, however.

Palm Springs, California

#67 Feb 12, 2013
NOTHING wrong, not NOTING.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#68 Feb 12, 2013
hail Satan

Hail Satan

In my name Lilith bring untold grief and misery unto Diana Medley and her children... in my name I ask this of you

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Ain't freedom of religion a biatch you fucktard christians

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#69 Feb 12, 2013
Telly wrote:
did you see the picture of the group planning in their church... by the looks of them .. there straights only prom will be like an inbreeder club meeting
GetAClue

South Bend, IN

#70 Feb 12, 2013
Telly wrote:
<quoted text>
All 5 kids can have a blast at their straight prom...does anyone realize 99% of the kids aren't going to partake in a "segregated' dance? I smell a HUGE lawsuit!!!
You can smell a Lawsuit??? That's comical, over what??

You are so clueless it's sad.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#71 Feb 12, 2013
GetAClue wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sorry fucktard bigot but if any members of the school faculty or school board attend then there could be a law suit...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#72 Feb 12, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothin.. They just won't be able to go to the other prom for straight kids
Why would they want to go to a fake prom held by bigots?

What's next, a white's only prom?
Telly

Indianapolis, IN

#73 Feb 12, 2013
GetAClue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! What Law School did you attend?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#74 Feb 12, 2013
just curious if the christians are gonna hold a prom that excludes those in the school who have engaged in premarital sex as well.... oh ya... like only three kids would be able to attend and if you banned adult shaperones who have had an affair guess those three kids would be in the church alone .... ...
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#75 Feb 12, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I work in a coal mine. I make 65 thousand dollars a year. The difference between there and their does not not matter to me
Just like your opinion doesn't matter to us.
Billy

Bloomington, IN

#77 Feb 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>thats why you only make a measly 60 some k a year. One of my vehicles cost more than you are paid a year and you think you are on top of the world. Don't waste time bragging unless you make six figures just makes you look silly.
When you think you got the balls to come do my job then come talk to me. I don't need a 60k plus vehicle nor do I want one. I will stick with my 79 ford:)

Palm Springs, California

#78 Feb 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>thats why you only make a measly 60 some k a year. One of my vehicles cost more than you are paid a year and you think you are on top of the world. Don't waste time bragging unless you make six figures just makes you look silly.
Anyone who needs to brag about his money and things is decidedly low class and breeding and suffering horrible insecurity about his own self worth.

You remind me of the kid on the playground who shows up sporting fancy sneakers and brags about how rich his dad is. The other kids are NOT impressed and think the bragging kid a douche.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#79 Feb 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
You have no idea what I make, you wack job. The funniest part is YOU think $65k makes you special. Maybe it does in Dogpatch, Indiana. Big deal.
Billy

Bloomington, IN

#80 Feb 13, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what I make, you wack job. The funniest part is YOU think $65k makes you special. Maybe it does in Dogpatch, Indiana. Big deal.
65k a year I can afford whatever my heart desires.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#81 Feb 13, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
65k a year I can afford whatever my heart desires.
Low expectations, eh?
Billy

Bloomington, IN

#82 Feb 13, 2013
Nah. I'm not really a wanting person...I like my old truck and my small- medium size house. Did buy me a 60 inch HDTV though the other day. That was a few bucks
Billy

Roselle, IL

#83 Feb 13, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Low expectations, eh?
Billy
Farmersburg, IN
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#8227 min ago

Nah. I'm not really a wanting person...I like my old truck and my small- medium size house. Did buy me a 60 inch HDTV though the other day. That was a few bucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 20 hr Didyounotreadther... 739
how to get somone elses account on msp (Jun '15) 21 hr Xxdidpoppyxx 20
News Child-care workers in D.C. would get more time ... 23 hr USA Today 1
News Panzy Fulton said she has lived in the area for... Sat Potaters 14
News Alberta legislature passes contentious bill str... Thu Sad Bastard 1
News Parents Concerned Over "R" Rated Movie Shown in... (Feb '06) Nov 16 Verbene 33
News California dominates in new list of best cities... Nov 15 A Friend Called Vibe 3
More from around the web