Beware, vaccines are dangerous for ou...

Beware, vaccines are dangerous for our children

There are 95 comments on the Lansing State Journal story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Beware, vaccines are dangerous for our children. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

To answer Dr. Steven Newman, it is because of 'Educated Personal Decision' why Michigan has a poor record of utilizing vaccines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#79 Sep 16, 2012
The combined measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines and the total number of vaccines are not associated with development of autism spectrum disorder: the first case-control study in Asia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22521285
and also this:
http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2012/04/24/t...
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#80 Sep 16, 2012
friend wrote:
The combined measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines and the total number of vaccines are not associated with development of autism spectrum disorder: the first case-control study in Asia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22521285
and also this:
http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2012/04/24/t...
What a joke. You keep saying the vaccines and schedules are different in other countries. You say studies are too small. This one claims 189 children proves the rest of Japan would have the same outcomes? Buh Wah ha ha. And this report with little detail at all? DUH.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#81 Sep 16, 2012
What I said about other countries and different vaccine schedules has nothing to do with comparing studies of one single vaccine, the MMR. You posted a link from an anti vaxxer site about the MMR. I posted a study about the MMR.

You depend on Wakefield's study of 12 and think that study proves the outcome for the rest of the world. I don't depend on any study, it was offered for any who was interested as an opposing study.

The difference between this study and Wakefield's is while there was 189 with autism, but it also had 224 controls. Wakefield had no controls in his study.
Duh Moment from friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#82 Sep 16, 2012
friend wrote:
What I said about other countries and different vaccine schedules has nothing to do with comparing studies of one single vaccine, the MMR. You posted a link from an anti vaxxer site about the MMR. I posted a study about the MMR.
You depend on Wakefield's study of 12 and think that study proves the outcome for the rest of the world. I don't depend on any study, it was offered for any who was interested as an opposing study.
The difference between this study and Wakefield's is while there was 189 with autism, but it also had 224 controls. Wakefield had no controls in his study.
Nice acting out on your delusion. No one has postulated that Wakefield's work meant anything unless you want to bash the media for causing it all. What I offered above incldes studies that found what Andy found. People like you keep saying his work was NEVER replicated when it was before and after him. Wakefield had no controls because he was NOT doing a study, he was doing medical investigation, big difference.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#83 Sep 16, 2012
Funny. You cant say that studies of Wakefield's were replicated, before his study. I've gone through such claims before, would you like me to do it again? It was a study, not medical investigation. Medical investigation was a TV series. Hello. "Medical investigations" don't include blood work from kids at a birthday party. Call it what you will, it doesn't change the facts about it.
frienDUH

Winnipeg, Canada

#84 Sep 16, 2012
friend wrote:
Funny. You cant say that studies of Wakefield's were replicated, before his study. I've gone through such claims before, would you like me to do it again? It was a study, not medical investigation. Medical investigation was a TV series. Hello. "Medical investigations" don't include blood work from kids at a birthday party. Call it what you will, it doesn't change the facts about it.
Thanks for the nonsense rant.
Vaccines R Garbage

Winnipeg, Canada

#91 Mar 8, 2013
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#92 Mar 11, 2013
KOM1209

Port Moody, Canada

#93 Mar 12, 2013
WHITE PEOPLE TAKE YOUR VACCINES heh! hehhhh!!! hehHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#94 Mar 12, 2013
KOM1209 wrote:
WHITE PEOPLE TAKE YOUR VACCINES heh! hehhhh!!! hehHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Forget to take your meds again?
Pharma LabRats

Winnipeg, Canada

#95 Mar 26, 2013
Autism 4 Dummies wrote:
adventuresinautism.blogspot.co m/2012/04/tom-insels-lame-atte mpt-to-save-his-job.html
http://www.vaccineinjury.info/results-unvacci...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/hig...
Read these
Vaccine Roulette

Winnipeg, Canada

#96 Mar 28, 2013
Hep B vaccine linked to 60 diseases and adverse affects
MMR AntibodiesAutism

Winnipeg, Canada

#97 Mar 30, 2013
Autism 4 Dummies

Winnipeg, Canada

#98 Apr 5, 2013
MMR AntibodiesAutism wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu bmed/12145534
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0...
Like PUBMED? Here's 15 studies showing links to vaccines. http://www.regardingcaroline.com/pubmed
Josiah

Europe

#99 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#103 Oct 17, 2013
friend wrote:
Doctors can and do what they want. It's their practice, so, so what. Fire away. I don't suuport doctors who make this choice, or not support them. I only support they have a right to fire patients, for whatever reason.
Mary Tocco is a no body anti vaxxer. Just like the bunch of no bodies in CA who'll be at Wakefield's benefit to grow his bank account. And there she goes with 38 vaccines. Generation Rescue claims 36. Anti vaxxers always use feat tactics rather than facts to con parents. Unvaccinated kids also die from SID's. Hello.
ever see garbage talk. Just look at this smuck...doctors can do and do what they want? Seriously? You are plain stupid vaxxpusher.
And you want to take advice regarding immunization from this dummy.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#104 Oct 17, 2013
Facts are facts although I made that comment 7 months ago. Has nothing to do with my opinion of vaccines. Facts is, doctors CAN fire (refuse) their patients. Happens all the time and not only for vaccines. Only an anti vaxxer would not understand that.

I have never offered advice on vaccines, either. However anti vaxxers like yourself do all the time. But let me give you a heads up. No one listens to those who behave poorly to others and base medical choices off of no evidence and no one goes to a public forum to gain research on medical choices.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#106 Oct 18, 2013
Sorry, I have never offered advice, just facts of which cant be twisted nor exaggerated. I have never criticized any one either. I keep reminding everyone about vaccine exemptions. Vaccines ARE a choice, they are not forced onto anyone. No one forced YOU to vaccinate your child. I have many times said no one could care less who vaccinates or not, until they share their germs to others, which takes away the choices of that now infected person.

This is a typical anti vaxxer attack on a person as a result of their denial and they don't like the facts that are presented. Such attacks just continue to give the general public a good look at the anti vaxxer mindset. No one listens to those who are so bitter and hateful towards people.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#107 Oct 18, 2013
Here's a Friday Funny for you. Guess he paid no attention to past comments of his. On this article alone, he offered advice 14 hours ago and also on March 26th 2013, changing his name multiple times within the comments. On this one alone, 20 some comments have been deleted of his and other anti vaxxers. The general public simply doesn't put up with anti vaxxer anti social behavior and it's clear no one ever agree's with them or supports their attacks nor conspiracy theories.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Truth

Winnipeg, Canada

#108 Oct 18, 2013
friend wrote:
Here's a Friday Funny for you. Guess he paid no attention to past comments of his. On this article alone, he offered advice 14 hours ago and also on March 26th 2013, changing his name multiple times within the comments. On this one alone, 20 some comments have been deleted of his and other anti vaxxers. The general public simply doesn't put up with anti vaxxer anti social behavior and it's clear no one ever agree's with them or supports their attacks nor conspiracy theories.
TOPIX is not the general public. And your comments are MOOT because your credibility ran out SOOOO LONG AGO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher Starri Hedges speaks out about sex shop... 5 hr targaryen3 1
News A wet end to Longsjo Classic in Fitchburg 7 hr Susie 5
News Aboriginal kids in care: 4 approaches to improv... 7 hr JONNY TWO SHIRTS 9
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 9 hr Ashcob9 1,611
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr Truth Be Told 31,855
News Parents, community voice Vision 2020 concerns 11 hr Uncle Theist 6
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 14 hr Anounomoussssssss 297
More from around the web