y do u wanna know my name

West Chester, PA

#130 Sep 3, 2012
I hope snowy found some common sense and is gone now. All she did was start fights and embarrass herself haha
hobo

Dubai, UAE

#132 Sep 6, 2012
ok here:
U: COOLPENGY
P: hungergames
it has a 12 year membership
if u ban it i will KILL u so dnt even think about it.
Angel90706

Red Deer, Canada

#133 Sep 8, 2012
Hi peoples!!
uberstrike

Cavite, Philippines

#134 Sep 18, 2012
Heres something from a different topic.
1. Post This Onto 3 Diffrent Pages On Here 2. Press F8 3 Times 3. LOG ONTO CP
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
5. YOU’LL NOW RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING: 10 YEARS FREE MEMBERSHIP, ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,000,000,000 FREE COIN, ANY 10 ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TREASURE BOOK
TRUST ME IT WORKS! 10 PENGUIN TRIED AND ARE HAPPY
Note:This was by someone else
Lindsay

Buffalo, NY

#135 Sep 23, 2012
Snowy8212 wrote:
<quoted text> DUDE I DONT NEED TO GET A LIFE I ALREADY HAVE ONE AND IM MORE MATURE FOR MY AGE + U CANT TALK TO ME LIKE THT IM ONLY 9 GEEZ YOUR SO FULL OF IT YOU JUST WANT CREDIT FOR BEING THE PERSON WHO STOPS EVERYTHING JEEZ HOW ABOT YOU GET A LIFE AND YOU GET SOME DIGNETY
You are 9? I'm 10 and I don't swear.Lol and why are you starting up all this drama?So annoying.And he/she (I don't feel like checking their name) probably is more mature than a 9 year old.I wish I could say that it is the first time I've had to say that. I bet you aren't even 9 you are just an attention seeker.You need to be more polite too... X.x. At my school if you ever said that in public oh yeah you'd be in trouble XD.
lollies rule

Wahroonga, Australia

#136 Oct 6, 2012
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
5. YOU’LL NOW RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING: 10 YEARS FREE MEMBERSHIP, ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,000,000,000 FREE COIN, ANY 10 ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TREASURE BOOK
Note:This was by someone else.
ally doornob

Chicago, IL

#137 Oct 12, 2012
u guys stop banning accounts treat otheres how you would be treated
mikayla7

Mosman, Australia

#138 Oct 19, 2012
omg i need to tell you something i have an awsome account its soo rare ok it has a pink boa and lots of pretty clothes and designer glasses the petty glasses you know and it has the boy hair styles looks hot its a member for i dont know how long but its gonna be a membership forever i guess!.
please dont bann i love this account i hade it since i was 2 im 12 now so yeah here it is oh and here is a code for the Treasure book! enjoy!

username:darkroseforever2
password:darkrose

treasure book code:TDHJ01845649DN
thanks soo much this code was from my puffle toy!
peace!
mikayla7

Mosman, Australia

#139 Oct 19, 2012
person that gets it first wins it!!
mikayla7

Mosman, Australia

#140 Oct 19, 2012
i have another one and its better it has ALL THE THINGS YOU EVER WANTED it has everything i said for darkroseforever2 but with much more other things its rare and im very sure it cant be banned its also always a member i did it 12 monthes three times so its three years or more from 2012.
please dont ban it its not safe chat dont worry. i have all the pom poms and all the boas! i am only giving it away if you trade me member account come my name is claudia and i have heaps of accounts here is the treasure book codes

SOMETHING IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU !
THE TREASURE BOOK IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU
AND YA~
USERNAME:POPPYKINS200
PASS:SORRY NOT GONNA TELL YOU UNITL YOU TRADE ME SORZ~
BYE!
MEEE

Woodbridge, VA

#143 Oct 27, 2012
I HaVE AN ACOOUNT NAME: Jhonbrazil PASS: potter
i promise it works and its on safe chat!!!!!!!!:D enjoy
Angel2054

Excelsior Springs, MO

#144 Oct 27, 2012
mikayla7 wrote:
i have another one and its better it has ALL THE THINGS YOU EVER WANTED it has everything i said for darkroseforever2 but with much more other things its rare and im very sure it cant be banned its also always a member i did it 12 monthes three times so its three years or more from 2012.
please dont ban it its not safe chat dont worry. i have all the pom poms and all the boas! i am only giving it away if you trade me member account come my name is claudia and i have heaps of accounts here is the treasure book codes
SOMETHING IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU !
THE TREASURE BOOK IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU
AND YA~
USERNAME:POPPYKINS200
PASS:SORRY NOT GONNA TELL YOU UNITL YOU TRADE ME SORZ~
BYE!
ILL TRADE U! pwease? would you rather have An REAAAAAAAALLY rare expired member or a member???
Angel2054

Excelsior Springs, MO

#145 Oct 27, 2012
mikayla7 wrote:
omg i need to tell you something i have an awsome account its soo rare ok it has a pink boa and lots of pretty clothes and designer glasses the petty glasses you know and it has the boy hair styles looks hot its a member for i dont know how long but its gonna be a membership forever i guess!.
please dont bann i love this account i hade it since i was 2 im 12 now so yeah here it is oh and here is a code for the Treasure book! enjoy!
username:darkroseforever2
password:darkrose
treasure book code:TDHJ01845649DN
thanks soo much this code was from my puffle toy!
peace!
Username is too long and wont work
cutie

Reading, UK

#146 Nov 3, 2012
I want a member account
lenny sayers

London, UK

#147 Nov 12, 2012
i now you do it with boys
lenny sayers

London, UK

#148 Nov 12, 2012
i do aswell
tis

Sydney, Australia

#150 Nov 16, 2012
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
Note:This was by someone else.
Why don't you stop being a bitch and post an account,
Well, here's one - Levin4, Pass: whitefang !
Joe856

Grayslake, IL

#153 Nov 21, 2012
robbie2005 pass robbie
Joe856

Grayslake, IL

#154 Nov 21, 2012
here is a very rare account

username blue4
password not going to give unless you give me a rare penguin at youdancenow1919@aol.com
Anonymous

Montgomery, TX

#155 Nov 24, 2012
emily wrote:
i promise it works dont get it banned
u;kitty8813
p;bbbbbb
1.If you share your username and password it would be banned! 2. If you share your username and password it the would change your house! 3. If you share your username and password someone would change it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dick Spotswood: Bike path accident leads to cal... 46 min Wesley Renzas 1
What's Going Around: enterovirus now in LA, inf... 12 hr datumey Jeff 1
Unwanted REAL Member Fantage Accounts FOR GIRLS (Jul '12) 12 hr Pinkstardust 799
MovieStarPlanet (PUMPCHKIN) (Feb '13) 14 hr mybeau 137
Spanking Is Great for Sex 16 hr Kathy28 3
Researchers rekindle vaccine-autism debate 22 hr Starts with Vaccines 3
Pediatricians as Mental Health Doctors 23 hr Starts with Vaccines 2
•••

Kids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••