Club penguin Accounts (unwanted and r...
ahjkhf

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Jul 6, 2012
emily wrote:
i promise it works dont get it banned
u;kitty8813
p;bbbbbb
Heres something from a different topic.
1. Post This Onto 3 Diffrent Pages On Here 2. Press F8 3 Times 3. LOG ONTO CP
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
5. YOU’LL NOW RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING: 10 YEARS FREE MEMBERSHIP, ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,000,000,000 FREE COIN, ANY 10 ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TREASURE BOOK
TRUST ME IT WORKS! 10 PENGUIN TRIED AND ARE HAPPY
Note:This was by someone else
ahjkhf

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Jul 6, 2012
sean wrote:
wow
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
5. YOU’LL NOW RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING: 10 YEARS FREE MEMBERSHIP, ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,000,000,000 FREE COIN, ANY 10 ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE TREASURE BOOK
ahjkhf

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Jul 6, 2012
Josh wrote:
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
Note:This was by someone else.
4. PRESS F5 8 TIMES
pikarox

Missoula, MT

#28 Jul 6, 2012
Deslingo wrote:
free account:
U: evilduck guy
P: mineshine
if you ban i will show up in ur room xxxx
cheese creepy :(
pikarox

Missoula, MT

#29 Jul 6, 2012
Joey wrote:
Just banned levin4 whitefang
I love banning peoples accounts
well mabey u should get a life
Joey

Joliet, IL

#30 Jul 11, 2012
pikarox wrote:
<quoted text>
well mabey u should get a life
Well maybe you should get a life and get yourself a account and learn how to spell
Joey

Joliet, IL

#31 Jul 11, 2012
just banned evilduck guy mineshine

like i said before i love to banned peoples accounts and there is nothing you can do
Joey

Joliet, IL

#32 Jul 11, 2012
afjksaldfjaklsjfoefjafjsladkfj sadfjweoFJLJFSAKDJFLKSJDAFLKAJ OEIJkfjsaklfjasdkfjksjfksjfksd jfwjfejfajfowajefwjfaw;efajefa jefaejsfajeflkajfkjskfjdkjsdkf jskfjskldfjlsadkfjlksjflskdjfl ksjfslkjf is my username and skldfjalksdjfkasldjfewljfkljfl ksdjfklsdjfksldjfksdjfksdjfkls djfksdjfksdajfksdjf sdkjfsdklfjskdfjksdjfksjfksdjf ksldajfksdjflksdfjskdfjsalkdjf is my password

now remember this is fake
alice

Brea, CA

#33 Jul 11, 2012
hi this is my account : pinky57 p: pinky
pikarox

Missoula, MT

#34 Jul 12, 2012
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe you should get a life and get yourself a account and learn how to spell
-.- dude i have a life your the one going around banning peoples accounts that's just wrong and i know how to spell thank you very much
person

Glenside, PA

#35 Jul 12, 2012
thanks for the account i would really appreciate it if you deleted the post you made so i can use it myself. i promise that i am responsible and WILL NOT get it banned thanks:)
person

Glenside, PA

#36 Jul 12, 2012
can you please change the settings from ultimate safe chat please:) i can assure you i won't get it banned
person

Glenside, PA

#37 Jul 12, 2012
alice wrote:
hi this is my account : pinky57 p: pinky
can you please change the settings from ultimate safe chat i WILL NOT get you banned i promise. thnx:)
coooooooooooool dude

Denver, CO

#38 Jul 13, 2012
i got kitty8813 banned!!!! i love banning random penguins
y do u wanna know my name

Glenside, PA

#39 Jul 14, 2012
your not a cool dude if that's how you spend your free time. how old are you like 7? or 40 and you have no real life and this is what you do all day
Snowy8212

Red Deer, Canada

#40 Jul 14, 2012
Well Yeah i Have Two
user: snowy8212
Pass:sar90
And Second IS:
USER:Laladip
Pass:Sarah M
Not My Problem If They Get Banned Soo yea If you Blame Me I Will Come Into Your Room Everynight And Cut Part Off Your Body!!!!! Sleep With The Lights On:D!! TSK TSK
Snowy8212

Red Deer, Canada

#41 Jul 14, 2012
GET A LIFE U PIECE OF CRAP U KNOW WHAT LITTLE KIDS LIKE GOING ON CP SO WHY R U DOING THIS ITS RUDE AND INRESPONSIBLE IF YOUR HAVE A LITTLER SIBLING OR YOUR A UNCLE OR AUNTIE OR YOU EVEN HAVE A LITTLE COUSIN THEY LOOK UP TO U AND YOUR LETTING THEM DOWN!!
WOW YOUR SICK!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED
Tomi Nathan

Chennai, India

#42 Jul 15, 2012
Snowy8212 wrote:
GET A LIFE U PIECE OF CRAP U KNOW WHAT LITTLE KIDS LIKE GOING ON CP SO WHY R U DOING THIS ITS RUDE AND INRESPONSIBLE IF YOUR HAVE A LITTLER SIBLING OR YOUR A UNCLE OR AUNTIE OR YOU EVEN HAVE A LITTLE COUSIN THEY LOOK UP TO U AND YOUR LETTING THEM DOWN!!
hat are you, 107?

Glenside, PA

#43 Jul 15, 2012
Snowy8212 wrote:
were you talking to me? cause i was just trying to get that guy to stop banning kid's account's

Glenside, PA

#44 Jul 15, 2012
Snowy8212 wrote:
WEll you can't really call anyone a peice of crap and defend little kids cause what if a little kid blamed you for your accounts being banned so your just gonna cut their limbs off? really? you sound older than a little kid so just go get a life and stop playing frikin club penguin its made for little kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr huh 32,016
News Children who skip breakfast 'may be doing thems... 1 hr Parden Pard 4
News There's an easy fix for cranky kids going back ... 1 hr Parden Pard 1
News Midwest travel: Chicago Children's Museum gets ... 1 hr Real Faxt 1
News New Hartford Man Shares Story of Rescue from Ar... 22 hr Empty the White H... 4
News Why do 31% of Marion children live in poverty? Fri mark2732 1
News Why are people still racist? What science says ... Thu fingers mcgurke 29
More from around the web