Fantage Members
lalalalala

Halifax, Canada

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Hey all, please put on REAL Fantage member accounts for others to use :D
dude_rox12311

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Hey i have a bunch of accounts ok do not ban or ill change pass so here username:mulligan8 pass:katic57

now girl user:meagan255 pass:joyce22

now boy (expired)

user:eric12379 pass:mememe3

now girl
user:edwerd215 pass:starlight1

now boy(expired)

user:jake32174 pass:lover12

now girl(expired)but coooool!!!

user:turnin_red pass:redwagon

now a girl again(expired)

user:spider737 pass:talent1

THATS ALL GUYS ENJOY!!!!

ILL BE BACK SOON WITH MORE ACCOUNTS SO NOW BYE SO BYE PPL!!!xD
sexy girl333

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#3 Mar 13, 2012
hey dude_rox!!ur accounts rockz i love your accounts

and u. im also from UAE so think i meet u someday in real life so bye. and btw i luv ur edwerd215. can u give it it to me plzzzzzz?
jessicakillam

Moncton, Canada

#4 Jun 5, 2012
i would like to trade a non member for a premem memember but the non memeber hase a lot of cloths

user:fancy273
march12
lexi

San Mateo, CA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
um any mems rare nons exiperd mems plz im begging ya for one of each or one f or a MEM!!!!!!!!!!1
XxCuTeGiRlPoPsTa RfOrEvAxX

Kitchener, Canada

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Guys... I have a ton of accounts they are not banned. they are all non-member but rich. todays your lucky day. ok here they are:
U:nena35000 P:321321 Second one:
U: bowmanjaiden P:21312131 Third one:
U:chloe6611 P:brandy6 (My own acc dont ban or I will change pass is rich but non-member) Fourth one:
U:joseph06303 P:tessas9 ( My lil brothers account dont ban plz or he will cry. not that rich BUT DONT BAN!) Fifth one:
U:clover1629 P:kitty732 (MY ACCOUNT ITS RICH KINDA HAS A LIL BIT OF MEMBER STUFF BUT DONT BAN! OR I WILL CHANGE PASS.) Sixth one:
U:rainbow0499 P:1234567 (Derp my sis account very poor ban it if u want.) Well thats all. I will be giving out more soon! enjoy:)(THEY ALL ARE NOT BANNED I TRYED THEM BEFORE I TYPED THEM.)
Member account giver

Birmingham, UK

#7 Jan 3, 2013
hey girls imma giv some accounts but no banning> it is also a memeber.Ok!
girl
user: lakeisha_rox89
pass:qwerty678
girl
user: krystal_princess1
pass: lolipop98
girl
user: christina_pop090
pass: lemonade234
ok this is the last one and its mine it has tuns of mem clothes so no banning or no changing pass if u do its your lots fault ok here we go !!!
user: samantha_roxx4
pass:determinate1
oh yeh by the way thats a girl and there all mems. these are not for hackers these are for innoceont ppl!!!
enjoy!!!!!!
Pssss if u lot ban it i will change pass or if u change pass i will getm r;lly cross eny way my dad are cops so im safe !!lol if u dont ban u can hav my rare ones they have over 1000000s of ecoinss
so bye n enjoy sorry for the speeling mistakes !! lol
Member account giver

Birmingham, UK

#8 Jan 3, 2013
oh yeh by the way they havwe 1 year membership if noone change pass or ban tthoss account6s i will piut another 1 year membership !!!!! enjoy also if u want my rare one 1!!
GOVIND

Doha, Qatar

#9 Feb 7, 2013
HA I WILL YOU MY MEMBERSHIP USERNAME PASSWORD
USER;SPIDER123
PASS;KICHU123
account giverz

Cambridge, UK

#10 Feb 26, 2013
i got a site were i got these accounts, they are non mems that were once a mem, so they have pawesome stuff! the site is: http://fantageville.wordpress.com/free-accoun...
and as i said it says that they are nons but they are but they were once mems which is good! this is a serious good account from there!
:http://fantageville.files.wor dpress.com/2012/01/lianaboo9.p ng?w=300&h=178 or :http://fantageville.files.wor dpress.com/2012/01/zoe_nicole0 32.png?w=324&h=201 or :http://fantageville.files.wor dpress.com/2012/01/nick32129.p ng?w=324&h=201 the last one was a (boy but rest were girls)
fantage ville

Cambridge, UK

#11 Feb 26, 2013
i was the one that was named account giverz this one above me and you should copy and paste em' to get da accounts and then a page shall come up sayin' the user and pass, the pass is at the bottom of pic, and da user of course is at da top of the profile id pad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teachers focus on instruction in midst of change 12 min Tupelo Tested 1
MovieStarPlanet (PUMPCHKIN) (Feb '13) 1 hr marvelover 176
News How do you break the news about 'Zoey' to a 10-... (Dec '07) 3 hr Victoria Dawn Jus... 4
News Britney A Bad Influence (Dec '07) 3 hr Victoria Dawn Jus... 5
News Having the 'Zoey' chat (Dec '07) 3 hr Victoria Dawn Jus... 9
News NBC has teens watch kids to see if they rattle (Jun '08) 3 hr Victoria Dawn Jus... 8
News 16 And Pregnant: A Moral To The Story (Dec '07) 4 hr Victoria Dawn Jus... 145
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 10 hr lucinda 316
More from around the web