I need toontown member account! :(

I need toontown member account! :(

Posted in the Kids Forum

Since: Dec 12

Markham, Canada

#1 Dec 25, 2012
Hey guys. I made this forum because I really need a toontown member account. Im 11 years old and Ive been playing toontown since I was 7. I really love the game. Unfortunately, Someone hacked my member toon (who was 54 laff dog) and changed the password. Now im playing on a dumb non member. I want to say that If anyone is willing to SHARE the account I would be very pleased. And I also promise I wont steal, change, ban, or terminate the account. If you want to share account email me at [email protected] or just leave a comment on Topix.-Sam_1234

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 2, 2013
I have one but i can't give it to you. You should just make a new one and play that toon. Obviously you must have shared your information with someone about the account if they hacked it and took your password. Goodluck tho!

Markham, Canada

#3 Jan 3, 2013
@jazz2453 Please do not post useless comments.

Location hidden

#4 Jan 3, 2013
xD i know how you feel lol

Markham, Canada

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Yeah..... I miss my dog..... lol im having flashbacks to that day it said "Account ID/or password is incorrect. Please try again.... O.o

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2013
lol that happened to me, so I just made a new one, and now I have a member toon with some maxed gags.
anonymous

Chermside, Australia

#7 Jan 27, 2013
@Sam_1234 you can just send an email to yourself from the 'Forgot Password?' link after you've typed your username and password. but the person might have changed your email. depends

Markham, Canada

#9 Jan 29, 2013
@anonymous Yeah i tried but the person changed the email so I can't get it back.

Markham, Canada

#10 Jan 30, 2013
@jazz2453 No it was hacked I dont share info with anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abbeville residents are upset after a few house... (Jan '15) 3 hr Norbert of Norview 4
News Battle Lines Drawn At Silver Grove School (Oct '07) 4 hr dosnt matter 203
toy eggs youtube 4 hr toy eggs 1
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 5 hr princessdiscodiva... 539
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 9 hr vasko 2,723
News Debbie Rowe Wants Michael Jackson's Kids Back -... (Apr '14) 15 hr Afaf Ariella 43
News Curfew issue splits citizens and city leaders 17 hr Tora 4
More from around the web