Hit-man supposed to kill kids

Hit-man supposed to kill kids

There are 116 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Hit-man supposed to kill kids. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Business executive Jeffrey Gabbour was so upset at a former employee that he gave money Thursday to have the former employee and the rest of his family of four killed, prosecutors said this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Please have Mercy

Laval, Canada

#42 May 8, 2007
To "Finally on their knees". I guess getting sick to your stomach for so many years is unhealthy and could lead you to anger, rage, insanity an ideal situation for "framing an innocent". Was that your case ?
In the negative, and if you do have a "clear" conscience why don't you reveal your identity instead of pouring all your poison trapped behind a keyboard. I just wonder who's in captivity here, Mr. Jeffrey Gabbour or you !!! Goes to show that there is a thin line between human and animal race. Biting the hand that fed you for so many years.
Finally on their knees

AOL

#43 May 10, 2007
To Please have mercy: Biting the hand that fed me for so man y years..." Interesting choice of words. The Gabbours are viscious and ruthless. They care about NO ONE but thenmselves, they are concerned with only what will further their reputation or what MIGHT get them into Heaven - I think you get the picture. I'm not framing an innocent - believe me. CHARLES GABBOUR KNOWS HOW HE HAS CHEATED BUSINESS PARTNERS...AND SO DO I!!! Also, make no mistake, the number one son is in captivity...and probably isn;t doing so well....given his Arabic features. No poison here, pal...just good, old fashioned justice. Like I said, I'll be in the courtroom when they hand down the guilty verdict. My identity, as you say, will be known soon enough. Sometimes one has to wait for the right moment to right a wrong...and that's just what I'm doing. The God they pray to is not going to just, "let thi one go." Speaking of identities, who are you...Mr. Brave...???????
Please have Mercy

Laval, Canada

#44 May 10, 2007
To "Finally on their Knees". Well, now I can see the racism coming out ! Is that all about ? Is this the reason why this innocent man being framed ? C'mon man. There is only ONE GOD, there is only ONE RACE. ALL CHILRDREN OF GOD. Just look outside of the box, borders are being lifted and you're still talking about "Their GOD" or "Arabic Features". All I can say, God Have Mercy on YOU !!
jose escallera

Lebanon

#45 May 11, 2007
mr finally
it seems that you are a snitch
Finally on their knees

AOL

#46 May 11, 2007
Too all you naysayers: Jeff Gabbour is as guilty as they come! DO you not understand that he was being watched and recorded by 5 municipalities of police for weeks????? He HAS NOT been framed....it's quite the contrary. He was done in by his own greedy, self loving hand. By the way, I pray for his entire family daily, believe it or not. I'm sure this has to be difficult for them all. On another note, this "news"about him has spread all over the globe. I imagine that's not doing much for PEI. One thing I hope they will learn from this is the people they've stepped on going up their coveted ladder of success are the very same people they'll have to face on the way back down!!!
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#47 May 11, 2007
Isn't it ironic that those who are asking for identities are not writing from the US? As a Cincinnatian, I wouldn't dare give my name. Charles Gabbour is still on the loose and Jeff learned every evil trick in the book from this vicious, vicious man. Charles was always so proud of his boy. I bet he's not as proud but you can surely believe he's not humbled.
sam

Lebanon

#48 May 12, 2007
As I said before all the comments against Mr jeffrey are written by the same hand and the same person. Mr finally you seem that you earned a lot of money from Gabbour's competitors,It seems that your profession is ruining and destroying people's life.the way that you behave in the past shows that you were working with competitors. excuse me to say that you have no ethics at all.
Mez

Milwaukee, WI

#49 May 12, 2007
hehe this is getting funny now...there r many diff ppl writin against the gabbours but only one person writing with diff names from the russian fed and he keeps claimin the others r all the samee..mr.russian fedd..u have it all wrong..the same person cannot write from 10 diff locationss..and from wat i read..noone on this board work for jeff's competitorsss and have made any kind of profit from them..looks like the russians r cookin up their own feel good storiesss...
sam

Lebanon

#50 May 12, 2007
Mr Mez
I want to tell you something that I don't have any relation with the others who are writing from russian federation well my little name is really sam and I'm not russian I live and I work there. The difference between you and me is that I'm grateful to people who helped me once in their life. but you like to see people ruined and destroyed, this is a pleasure for you,or a hobby, you really need a psychiatrist. I can assure you,you will be deceived to see Mr Jeffrey innocent
Finally on their knees

AOL

#51 May 15, 2007
To Former Employee: I have a feeling we worked for the Gabbour's at the same time. Only some one who worked closely with them and knows what they are like would share the same opinion as do I. I'm anxious to see how this all plays out. I've always felt they're reign of terror and tyranny would come back to haunt them; I just didn't know it would befall Charles' number one son. Oh, and you are absolutely right...Charles probably isn't as proud now...and he certainly isn't humbled. They'll be preaching innocent as Jeff is led of in cuffs to a state prison.
Please have Mercy

Laval, Canada

#52 May 17, 2007
At first, I was pittying Jeffrey Gabbour being trapped. But now, I pitty both you "Finally on Their Knees" as well as " Former Employee" for your emptyness, heartless and selfishness. Have you two thought about his family, his children. Have you two thought one second that we're all under the same sky and it could have happened to any of you? Do you have a GOD ? I don't think so. People like you are nothing but worms, empty, filled with anger leaving nothing but dirt behind you.
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#53 May 18, 2007
Dear Please Have Mercy.

I have thought of the Gabbour family throughout all of this. How humiliating to be a Gabbour now. No honor in that name either in their profession or community. You said it could happen to me. NO. Never. When I worked for Jeff and Charles I thought mean spirited thoughts about them every hour on the hour however, I never acted upon it. As a Christian, I prayed that Christ would help me each day to endure their tyranny and to give me an out. My prayers were answered. What I didn't do is take that anger that felt for these gentlemen and hire a hit man. So NO. NO Never would it happen to me. You wrote that people like me are worms, empty, filled with anger and leaving nothing but dirt behind me. The Gabbours are the dirt. I may be a worm but I'm not a snake.
a neutral voice

Cincinnati, OH

#54 May 18, 2007
when i was 19 I went to prison. So this I know. People like him do not do well, setting up a family to be killed. That is not looked upon well, especially b/c there were kids involved. The cold hard truth is he will get his ass beat, and often.
...Karma
On the other side

Beirut, Lebanon

#55 May 19, 2007
Mr. Former employee you would better watch and scan what is going out of your mouth... Don't talk about the Gabbour in a bad way... Plz keep respect... People who saw what are wrote will see that you have something personal with Mr. Jeffrey. Be objective when u want to write something from now on...
Please have Mercy

Laval, Canada

#56 May 19, 2007
To " Former Employee".
Christianity should not only be on your Baptism Certificate but in your acts.
If you're really Christian then you should remember the nineth of the Ten Commendments "exodus 20:2-20:14"
"Do not bear false witness against your neighbor" in other words, One must not bear false witness in a court of law or other proceeding.
Finally on their knees

AOL

#57 May 22, 2007
Ditto, Former Employee. You couldn't have said it any better!
Former Employee

Dayton, OH

#58 May 22, 2007
Dear Please Have Mercy,

You quoted the old testament "Do not bear false witness against your neighbor". I don't have too. Jeff did that himself on the tapes from five police districts.

Dear On the Other Side,

You say it sounds like I have something personal with Mr. Jeffrey. BELIEVE IT!
He is a sociopath. His delight in making employees cry is a mental illness. When working for the Gabbours ( I have something personal with his father, Charles, too) they have a goal to either ruin an employee's day, make someone cry, give one grief, sexually harrass the pretty girls ( Do I EVER have stories on Charles and Jeff), humiliate and demean - espicially publicly. Please note: I will not be objective when it comes to Charles and Jeff because I was subjected to their cruelty. As for please keep respect - why? Charles and Jeff Gabbour never had respect for anyone other then themselves. They certainly are not worthy of it now. I wonder how much respect Jeff garnered today in his cell? I wonder when he cries if it's in French?
Finally on their knees

AOL

#59 May 22, 2007
To Former Employee: I KNOW we must have worked together! Everything you've stated about the Gabbour's (Charles & Jeff) is 100% true and correct, i.e. Charles on hiring a pretty girl (when asked why?)- "because she had the most beautiful ass!" Another favorite from Charles - "all Puerto Ricans are killers!" I will be anxious to see what happens at trial, which is in just a short couple of weeks.
sam

Lebanon

#60 May 23, 2007
shame on you

you are inventing stories what a shame. Tell me how much did the competitors pay to you?
It seems that your new job after leaving prestige entreprise is ruining other's lives
Finally on their knees

AOL

#61 May 23, 2007
Shame on me???? How about shame on the Gabbour's????? And, for the last time, I DO NOT WORK FOR A COMPETITOR!!!!! I don't even work in the same industry!!! What part of that don't you people get????? The facts remain...Jeff knwoingly tried to attempt "murder for hire" and was caught! There were five (5) different municipalities of police working on this case. They have him on tape!!! Justice will be served and rightly so. He wanted to kill a man, his wife and his children and then burn their home down around them!!! He is sick and deserves the punishment he gets.....! Maybe he'll also undergo treatment for psychosis! Oh, and one final thought, I haven't ruined anyone's life. Jeff has taken down the entire "house of Gabbour cards" all by himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 43 min Random Person 1,371
News Posey should immunize against MMR autism fears:... 1 hr Friend 1
News Obama Admin Recruiting Illegal Immigrants & Pay... 3 hr Justice league 1
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 6 hr gobbygabster 336
News Gay marriage ruling in Kentucky upheld 6 hr urban decay 10
News Scientists Show Immune System for Some With Aut... 9 hr VACCINES AGAIN 1
News Transgender clinic opens 11 hr DC Dave 43
More from around the web