Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a...

Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark Lester

There are 26 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from May 4, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark Lester. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

Oliver! actor who donated sperm to the superstar a year before singer's first child was born wants to see his three offspring Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the A father of Michael Jackson's three children, the Sunday People can reveal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2013
Lester is insane, no wonder the Jackson's don't want to know the nutter.
dead freak

UK

#2 May 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Lester is insane, no wonder the Jackson's don't want to know the nutter.
now hy would you demand that your best friend wank off into a ajr for you?

wait for the DNA test! Whacko is NOT the father anyway.
innocent

Copenhagen, Denmark

#3 May 5, 2013
You are really ignorant, uneducated and probably jealous person.

Of course they are Michael Jackson´s biological kids, there is ‘white blood” in the Jackson’s ancestry.

http://studio90online.com/are-prince-paris-bl ...

Michael Jackson told us the truth again (kids are biologically his, vitiligo etc.)!

By the way he is also innocent, stop believe in tabloids, unreliable sources and people who were behind his extortion.

Paris Jackson said "Ever since I was born daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine"...that alone tells all! What a wonderful and intelligent person Michael Jackson will always be.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 May 5, 2013
innocent wrote:
You are really ignorant, uneducated and probably jealous person.
Of course they are Michael Jackson´s biological kids, there is ‘white blood” in the Jackson’s ancestry.
http://studio90online.com/are-prince-paris-bl ...
Michael Jackson told us the truth again (kids are biologically his, vitiligo etc.)!
By the way he is also innocent, stop believe in tabloids, unreliable sources and people who were behind his extortion.
Paris Jackson said "Ever since I was born daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine"...that alone tells all! What a wonderful and intelligent person Michael Jackson will always be.
Are you stupid? Yes, you're a f'loon. Those kids are not biologically related to Michael. Nobody would care, had he been honest about it. But he lied, and hence, left the entire situation open to scoffing, which includes jeering his f'loons.

Location hidden

#5 May 5, 2013
dead freak wrote:
<quoted text>now hy would you demand that your best friend wank off into a ajr for you?
wait for the DNA test! Whacko is NOT the father anyway.
Lester secretly had the hots for MJ and dreamt of putting it in him instead of the glass jar.

Lester should get a DNA on his own children because no one had told him that glass jars aren't vaginas.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#6 May 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Lester secretly had the hots for MJ and dreamt of putting it in him instead of the glass jar.
Lester should get a DNA on his own children because no one had told him that glass jars aren't vaginas.
All that L.O.V.E.

You just don't know when to shut up, do you.
Kathryn Garner

Omaha, NE

#7 May 5, 2013
Why does he need to prove his kids are his own? Anyone ever hear about adoption?

Location hidden

#8 May 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
All that L.O.V.E.
You just don't know when to shut up, do you.
L.O.V.E. is not a glass jar. Poor Lester hasn't known real love.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 May 5, 2013
Kathryn Garner wrote:
Why does he need to prove his kids are his own? Anyone ever hear about adoption?
They weren't legally adopted. He just had his name put on their birth certificates when they were born. No adoption agency would have allowed a pedophile to adopt children.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#10 May 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
L.O.V.E. is not a glass jar. Poor Lester hasn't known real love.
How would you know what kind of life he's had. Did you personally ask him?

Location hidden

#11 May 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what kind of life he's had. Did you personally ask him?
A sick, perverted one. Jiz preserve is right up your alley.
thelma diggs

Wilmington, DE

#12 May 6, 2013
Prince Michael, have vitiligo on his neck, right leg and arm pit. Michael had vitiligo I wonder were did Prince get vitiligo from.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 May 6, 2013
Kathryn Garner wrote:
For some reason, haters seem think that they're entitled to know the most intimate details of everyone's business.
Doing Research

UK

#14 May 6, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason, haters seem think that they're entitled to know the most intimate details of everyone's business.
Why should those who are seeking factual information to Mr Jackson bizarre and potentially illegal behaviour not have the right to know about such matters? If he was not their real biological father than this proves that Mr Jackson was a devious liar of the highest order, much like yourself.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#15 May 6, 2013
Doing Research wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should those who are seeking factual information to Mr Jackson bizarre and potentially illegal behaviour not have the right to know about such matters? If he was not their real biological father than this proves that Mr Jackson was a devious liar of the highest order, much like yourself.
Oh, and how am I a 'liar'? You may disagree with me about how various facts are interpreted, but that doesn't make me a liar.

If you were genuinely interested in doing research and seeking factual information you would not be approaching the subject with such an obvious preconceived bias.

You should also consider the fact that people who did not consider themselves to be 'fans' did similar research on MJ and came to the conclusion that he was, in fact, innocent. Aphrodite Jones is one such example.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#16 May 6, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and how am I a 'liar'? You may disagree with me about how various facts are interpreted, but that doesn't make me a liar.
If you were genuinely interested in doing research and seeking factual information you would not be approaching the subject with such an obvious preconceived bias.
You should also consider the fact that people who did not consider themselves to be 'fans' did similar research on MJ and came to the conclusion that he was, in fact, innocent. Aphrodite Jones is one such example.
You made the claim Star said he thought Michael was all white. Then when I read the transcript, it proved you lied. It was Gavin who made that comment. It was made in reference to the attorney wanting to know if Gavin had made fun of Michael's facial make up. I'd like to know why describing Michael's make up is so significant to you.

Secondly, when people do research, they read legal documents. I find it both amusing and pathetic f'loons use Aphrodite's book as the bible. Either she's also a f'loon who refused to read the legal documents and accept the truth, or she wanted to make a nice profit off his rabid fans and laughs all the way to the bank.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 May 6, 2013
thelma diggs wrote:
Prince Michael, have vitiligo on his neck, right leg and arm pit. Michael had vitiligo I wonder were did Prince get vitiligo from.
How do you know it's not a birthmark?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 May 6, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A sick, perverted one. Jiz preserve is right up your alley.
Have you personally asked Mark Lester about his lifestyle? I didn't think so.
500 Names Are Not Enough

Sydney, Australia

#19 May 6, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Aphrodite Jones is one such example.
Aphrodite Jones, the one who wrote a book about Michael Jackson for money? That Aphrodite Jones?

*laughter*

The thing that puzzles me is why people want to defend a man who loved nothing more than man/boy sleepovers.
Doing Research

UK

#20 May 7, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, and how am I a 'liar'? You may disagree with me about how various facts are interpreted, but that doesn't make me a liar.
You are a malicious deceiving individual, who is constantly misleading people into believing something which isn't factual. Like your claim Star said something then it turned out to be his brother, and then turned out to be a load of old tosh, which was only intended to create doubt and confusion because you have issues with children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 36 min Jason Ramsingh 2,729
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 16 hr queenofroalblue 558
News Air America Feds spent millions flying illegal ... 19 hr tomin cali 1
News The autism epidemic is rising steadily in Ameri... 21 hr friend 16
News $1.4m given to 27 community groups helping Halt... Sat its your cash 2 1
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) Fri BadlyConfused 61
News Couple devoted to foster kids (Apr '08) Fri Patricia 3
More from around the web