Middle school students to be taught h...

Middle school students to be taught how to use condoms in sex-ed class

There are 2 comments on the 103JAMZ.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Middle school students to be taught how to use condoms in sex-ed class. In it, 103JAMZ.com reports that:

Hundreds of Houston-area parents are outraged over a new sex education program that teaches 12-year-old children about oral, anal and vaginal sex and uses graphic curriculum to instruct students on how to use condoms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 103JAMZ.com.

LimaBeanRAWR

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Wow.At least now they know. I wouldnt be too mad. It might be a smidge explicit but they WILL learn it at some point.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2012
(cate)

By 5TH grade all of my boys knew how to put on a condom. I have one more to teach and he sits in on all the sexual talks in my home. I want them informed and to know the right ways to do things.
If they are taught right and not left to find answers in the streets they are better equiped for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 2 hr Well Well 8
News Fast approaching holidays puts pressure on Colu... 17 hr Will Dockery 1
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 19 hr okaycarmen 2,131
News Graduation rules 21 hr Cut Foreskin No M... 61
Club Penguin unwanted member accounts (Sep '11) Sat arjunoxo 126
News LGBT kids should be very nervous about Betsy De... Sat Core Feminist No ... 1
News Asheville-area religion notes (May '13) Fri TG Muffy Pierce H... 5
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Nov 30 u dont know me 679
More from around the web