Free Skateboarding With Pros in Long ...

Free Skateboarding With Pros in Long Beach Now

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Free Skateboarding With Pros in Long Beach Now. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Boys and Girls Clubs of Long Beach brings this free, after-school fun today, with a chance to meet a trio of pro skateboarders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Pre Med

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Attention kids, use your after school time to study so you can get into a good college and then medical school. Hanging out with "pro" skateboarders is a waste of time.
Loser Alert

Modesto, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
When I see a young person on a skateboard, I'm thinking, "Poor little homie, can't afford a car so he has to ride his skateboard."
Anti-Slacker League

Modesto, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Trust me, you don't want to be the 27-year-old who depends on a skateboard as his/her principal means of transportation.

Stay away from these soi-disant "pros." Concentrate on your studies and buy a Honda Civic or an Elantra to get to class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CO lawmaker: Gay Scout leaders will molest kids 6 hr private guy 8
News More Arkansas children live in poverty than the... 11 hr guest 1
News Duggars' '19 Kids and Counting' could return to... 11 hr guest 3
News Some Chinese Grandparents Are Making Their Gran... 14 hr pantiago 1
News Woman slain doing errand Thu reality is a crutch 1
News Women of color bound to Japan by love and family Wed Ainu 69
News Depression still a top problem in high schools Wed johnjones125 3
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) Wed Dawn_The_Dolly 1,365
More from around the web