FBI files reveal Michael Jackson spent $35 million dollars buying the silence of at least 24 boys

Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt 14
Secret FBI files exclusively seen by the Sunday People reveal Michael Jackson spent A 23million buying the silence of at least two dozen young boys he abused over 15 years. Full Story
FollowTheMoney

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Follow the money. Are million dollar tax gifts reportable or deductable. Look at his ledgers(millions of dollars paid out I guarantee those books are around somewhere). There might be a few parents shaking Jackson down but for that many and that much money the Jackson entourage was really worried and/or had enough information to feel the need to pay these parents off.

Problem is the estate entourage will now go out of their way to fight these allegations because they don't want to pay the remaining estate to new victims.
FollowTheMoney

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Jun 30, 2013
People have to start protesting when MJs songs are played on radio. I've been stunned how often his music still gets the playtime it does. Top 40 radio is bad enough without molester music. Alot of rock stations stopped playing Gary Glitter's Rock n Roll part I after his behavior came out.

Somebody with the estate or the recording companies are probably still handing out payola to popular radio stations. It's so obvious that radio and music industry pushes the s o s.
Truth be Told

Yorktown Heights, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
I don't now what stations you're listening to, but in NY. Wacko is not played at all.
FollowTheMoney

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Truth be Told wrote:
I don't now what stations you're listening to, but in NY. Wacko is not played at all.
I do alot of channel switching and I run across him on the 80s &90s oldie stations, many dance and/or "mix" stations which are nothing but popular songs irregardless of decade-they're motto is they'll play anything they want or feel like.

The fracker is still getting air play and it isn't because of a dj, just the repetitious nature including the same artists tells me there still payolla in the radio industry. Throw in some mindless fools who don't give two hoots about the artist's real life and fail to realize just by listening you give the artist, their companies and producers money you have the likes of MJ getting air play.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Lardarse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stunned that they still play him too. I heard him on the radio just the other day and I was all WHAT THE HECK because WR's story had just come out and that wasn't mentioned once. Where's the justice there?
Money talks and b.s. walks.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#9 Jul 1, 2013
Lardarse wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko's b.s.'ll walk all the way into the history books along with Sadunsky's, Savile's and every other disgusting molesters.
That's an understatement.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Lardarse wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko's b.s.'ll walk all the way into the history books along with Sadunsky's, Savile's and every other disgusting molesters.
I would say that the bs expressed by Robson and anyone else who tries to jump on board should serve as a wake-up call to fix the system so such get-rich-quick schemes based on unfounded accusations are not allowed in the future.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#11 Jul 1, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I would say that the bs expressed by Robson and anyone else who tries to jump on board should serve as a wake-up call to fix the system so such get-rich-quick schemes based on unfounded accusations are not allowed in the future.
True, such lawsuits that claim billions upon billions of dollars in damages should be heard to the very end, so that the courts can make the ruling of,... "Dismissed, WITH prejudice".

JackoClan appear really desperate for faaaaaaar more money at this time.
rosalinda de la quatch

UK

#12 Jul 2, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I would say that the bs expressed by Robson and anyone else who tries to jump on board should serve as a wake-up call to fix the system so such get-rich-quick schemes based on unfounded accusations are not allowed in the future.
Why are you still saying it is 'unfound accusations'? You still haven't heard the full story correct? You don't know what kind of evidence may be presented over the next few months correct? You still want to worship a dead celebrity who used to sleep with boys over a possible living victim of sex crimes correct? You're not interested in whether Wade was a victim or not correct? You don't care that MJ fit profile of pedo and went to extraordinary lengths to bed 7-year-old boys like Wade correct? Worshiping a dead celebrity is the most important thing to you correct? Because you are very cold and empty person who has no place in society correct?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Jul 2, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still saying it is 'unfound accusations'? You still haven't heard the full story correct? You don't know what kind of evidence may be presented over the next few months correct? You still want to worship a dead celebrity who used to sleep with boys over a possible living victim of sex crimes correct? You're not interested in whether Wade was a victim or not correct? You don't care that MJ fit profile of pedo and went to extraordinary lengths to bed 7-year-old boys like Wade correct? Worshiping a dead celebrity is the most important thing to you correct? Because you are very cold and empty person who has no place in society correct?
Incorrect.

Robson committed perjury and it doesn't matter what he has to say about what allegedly happened, he took an oath and lied (according to him) and should have to answer to that.

No sob story, no psychologists rushing to 'explain and excuse' his behavior--Robson has retracted his testimony and now seeks to be financially rewarded for doing so and playing the victim.
Justin

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2013
He named his son "Blanket" and dressed him like a little girl.

Why?
strawberrytart

Derby, UK

#15 Jul 2, 2013
cos you haters are all perfect in your own mind , you can all hide behind the fact that no one knows who you are and sit typing your lies and feel like a big man , shame on all you ignorant people who believe the media lies , how would you like to be accused of things that you were innocent of , I really hope it happens to all haters ,its been proven he was innocent and the haters dont like it and stamp their feet , every time you write these lies you are internet bullying three children who have lost their father , SHAME ON ALL OF YOU .
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#16 Jul 2, 2013
Justin wrote:
He named his son "Blanket" and dressed him like a little girl.
Why?
"Blanket" is a nickname and I don't remember ever seeing him dressed like a girl.
rosalinda de la quatch

UK

#17 Jul 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Incorrect.
Robson committed perjury and it doesn't matter what he has to say about what allegedly happened, he took an oath and lied (according to him) and should have to answer to that.
No sob story, no psychologists rushing to 'explain and excuse' his behavior--Robson has retracted his testimony and now seeks to be financially rewarded for doing so and playing the victim.
If you are believing that he committed perjury then you must also be believing that he lied about not being molested correct? Therefore the celebrity that you worship Michael Jackson was a sexual abuser of children correct?

Also why do you have to be so cruel towards Wade ? I get the distinct impression you have a lot in common with MJ and I'm not talking about his obsession with plastic surgery. You have a pure hatred toward children or any individual that might have been a victim of sexual abuse correct? And this can only be put down to one reason and you know very well what the reason is correct? Many pedophiles even when caught do not think they have done anything wrong but instead blame the victim correct? This is what you do all the time correct? Wade might be hurting very very badly but you still want to attack him and make out he is the villain in all of this correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nude to Draw Attenti... 5 hr Belle Sexton 6
Poll: Voters support legal path for immigrants 12 hr wild child 6
Free Fantage Accounts (for real!) (Jul '13) 15 hr non ya business 50
Summer activities begin new week at the library 17 hr end of summer 5
Police charge Niagara Falls man in Burlington f... 17 hr more 1
Read Comments 18 hr atari 1
Gangsters shot dead boy, 9, who had stormed out... 19 hr CZars_R_US 5
•••

Kids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE