Paris Streets Filled With Anti Same-Sex Marriage Protesters

Jan 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Holding aloft ancient flags and young children, hundreds of thousands of people converged Sunday on the Eiffel Tower to protest the French president's plan to legalize gay marriage and thus allow same-sex couples to adopt and conceive children.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2013
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
The french are sexist pigs, no surprise here.
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#2 Jan 13, 2013
They'll get over it eventually.. it's just mass hysteria..

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you shiteater.
go fluck your donkey wife loooser

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2013
What are "ancient flags" ?
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
david traversa wrote:
They'll get over it eventually.. it's just mass hysteria..
Perhaps the French have not yet been overrun by the creeping crud known as "political correctness", which is the main facilitator of the acceptance of homosexuality in the United States.
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#7 Jan 14, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the French have not yet been overrun by the creeping crud known as "political correctness", which is the main facilitator of the acceptance of homosexuality in the United States.
Ahh.. but political correctness sounds a great thing in comparison to religious fanaticism, gratuitous hate, callous intolerance and sham democracy.. Your descendants will one day remember you with pity and shame for your political incorrectness, be sure..
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#8 Jan 14, 2013
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh.. but political correctness sounds a great thing in comparison to religious fanaticism, gratuitous hate, callous intolerance and sham democracy.. Your descendants will one day remember you with pity and shame for your political incorrectness, be sure..
Fortunately, since queers cannot directly reproduce, you will not have any descendants.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#10 Jan 14, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, since queers cannot directly reproduce, you will not have any descendants.
Funny how you're so clueless.

In my family I'm one of four grown kids.(My youngest sibling turns 40 this year.) Guess what? Even though I'm gay, I'm the one with the most kids of my own.

Guess sometimes the gay one is the one that ends up with the most descendants!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 14, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
My 33rd and last child, a girl, was born two months ago.

(Multiple doctorates tend to make one's donations to sperm banks around the globe rather desirable. lol I even have a couple, now young adults, in Russia!)
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#12 Jan 14, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
My 33rd and last child, a girl, was born two months ago.
(Multiple doctorates tend to make one's donations to sperm banks around the globe rather desirable. lol I even have a couple, now young adults, in Russia!)
You have multiple doctorates, at least one in Sociology, yet your idea of reproduction is an antisocial one. You see no difference between a child conceived as a result of you jerking off into a jar compared to a child conceived of real human interaction and growing up with both parents.
Brings to mind the old saying: "Highly intelligent but lacks common sense."

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
You have multiple doctorates, at least one in Sociology, yet your idea of reproduction is an antisocial one. You see no difference between a child conceived as a result of you jerking off into a jar compared to a child conceived of real human interaction and growing up with both parents.
Brings to mind the old saying: "Highly intelligent but lacks common sense."
All my "donations" were raised in two parent households. Some multigenerational.

Here's a recent pic of one of my boys, Sasha, on the day of his tonsure as hierodeacon as he is about to lead the congregation in singing the Creed. By all reports he got a 1st bass version of my voice, and from the pic you can see that he got my cab door ears. Poor guy will have one hell of a time trying to cram those down under the klobuk or mitre of hierarch or hegumen (they do that as a sign that they will not listen to gossip). lol

http://i47.tinypic.com/jkzxjt.jpg

And here's one of Vadim and his parents from a couple of years ago. That's his twin sister, Katya, peeking over his shoulder. Their dad had worked on submarines and he was advised that it would be unwise for him to father children himself. He passed away from cancer about 8 months ago.

http://i46.tinypic.com/9uybet.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality. I didn't take the pictures. They're just jpegs from phone cameras.

I get updates on the progress of all my "donations" about once a year. Some more, some less.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Natural Law wrote:
ROTFLMAO!
Sasha!
Snyper? Nice fairytale ya spin there!
wow.
WOW!
What IS your problem?

Sasha is a hierodeacon of the Russian Othodox Church assigned to the Starocherkasskiy Cathedral in Rostov Oblast.

I visited with him during a very brief side-trip from Istanbul last year. We communicate online, and debate(lol) regularly. We really don't like each others' theologies. What frustrates and confuses him mightily is that I don't try to convert him. He's still green enough to think that he can convert me. lol Russian religious culture doesn't really include the concept of "dialogue". It confuses him that I can cite and quote writings from the patristic period all the way up to Seraphim Rose, and yet not end up orthodox. We really disagree on the "tollhouse" soteriology of Seraphim. He is young, earnest, and a bit rigid. But it's fascinating that we are both cleric .... just in very different traditions.

I wish I had an opportunity to hear him sing the liturgy, though we have duetted a couple of folksongs. Perhaps he can get permission to visit our community in Ireland.

I have a policy that I will not meet or personally communicate with any of my progeny until they have completed college and are at least 25yo.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#19 Jan 14, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What IS your problem?
Sasha is a hierodeacon of the Russian Othodox Church assigned to the Starocherkasskiy Cathedral in Rostov Oblast.
I visited with him during a very brief side-trip from Istanbul last year. We communicate online, and debate(lol) regularly. We really don't like each others' theologies. What frustrates and confuses him mightily is that I don't try to convert him. He's still green enough to think that he can convert me. lol Russian religious culture doesn't really include the concept of "dialogue". It confuses him that I can cite and quote writings from the patristic period all the way up to Seraphim Rose, and yet not end up orthodox. We really disagree on the "tollhouse" soteriology of Seraphim. He is young, earnest, and a bit rigid. But it's fascinating that we are both cleric .... just in very different traditions.
I wish I had an opportunity to hear him sing the liturgy, though we have duetted a couple of folksongs. Perhaps he can get permission to visit our community in Ireland.
I have a policy that I will not meet or personally communicate with any of my progeny until they have completed college and are at least 25yo.
"I have a policy that I will not meet or personally communicate with any of my progeny until they have completed college and are at least 25yo."
Most kids would prefer to have a real Father in their life.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#20 Jan 14, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have a policy that I will not meet or personally communicate with any of my progeny until they have completed college and are at least 25yo."
You haven't paid attention. These progeny do have a father in their life -- two in fact! One is the sperm donor father (snyper) and the other is the father who raised the kid along with the mother who used the sperm donation. So the kids have "traditional" heterosexual parents who raised them, and are biologically related to snyper since he's the sperm donor dad.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 14, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
How would they ever know the difference.

You really need to stop projection your own issues onto others, sonny.

Some of my progeny are in lesbian households, some gay, some hetero. All seem to be doing fine. A few have distinguished themselves in various ways.

It's how spermbanks work.

Location hidden

#23 Jan 14, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't paid attention. These progeny do have a father in their life -- two in fact! One is the sperm donor father (snyper) and the other is the father who raised the kid along with the mother who used the sperm donation. So the kids have "traditional" heterosexual parents who raised them, and are biologically related to snyper since he's the sperm donor dad.
It's nice to see SOMEBODY can read simple sentences !!

Thank you.

(These other guys have some serious issue. Take the one who calls me a nazi, and then goes on to say all my progeny need to be "put away". Can they even HEAR themselves? lol)

Location hidden

#24 Jan 15, 2013
Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
And Brother Nathaneal of The Russian Orthodox Church would like to spank you for your noble queerness!
ROTFLMAO!
They wouldn't lay a hand on any boyarski of Romanov.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 2 hr anonymous 3
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 8 hr Memo From Turner 119
'Sister Wives' Recap: The Browns Answer Fans' P... (Sep '13) 12 hr 2winzcollege 11
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 14 hr blackpearlgoth 1,247
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Wondering Why 31,195
Newtown Business Spotlight: Persnickety Promotions 18 hr Lou 1
5 ways going green improves your kids' health 18 hr FatLadyMe 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••