Coats For Kids Needs Help, As Coats Fly Out the Door

There are 4 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Coats For Kids Needs Help, As Coats Fly Out the Door. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

The Bowling Green Junior Woman's Club held its second distribution of coats as part of this years Coats for Kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

concerned

Beloit, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I went to the ballpark earlier this morning to try and find coats for my 3 young children. There were barely any to choose from and foreign people were walking out with armfuls. Do they not limit who can take what?
I know

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I know I went there as well, and all of those foreign people were in there having a field day. They were talking like 3 coats per person. Just smiling and making a day of it. I think they should make everyone stand in a line, and walk in 5 at a time and show proof as to how many people are in the house hold.....
concerned

Beloit, OH

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Thats what I thought....
Geez

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
I agree on the news last night....there was some guy looking as coats and it looked like he have a very nice leather coat on. Do they not screen these people some way?
There should be some time of qualifications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 1 hr mazie Harper 765
News Parents Debate on Children's Vaccination Requir... 2 hr friend 20
News Josh Duggar 3 hr serfs up 18
News TLC cancels Duggar series 5 hr Tazo 12
moviestatplanet 7 hr test123456hk 1
News Top Muslim cop: Monitor your kids 18 hr Dawn of Reality 2
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 20 hr come get me40056 253
More from around the web