Belleville Martial Arts Instructor Accused of Sexually Assaulting Kids, Filming It

Mar 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: River Front Times

Christopher Horton, a 20-year-old Belleville martial arts instructor, is accused of sexually exploiting three minors -- ages six, eight and ten -- and filming the abuse.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
anan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

What nasty dude he should be hung
Vaide

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

He won't survive in jail.
anan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Totally agree
hyde

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I want to go to his trial. I wish for once that I had jury duty so I could go. I'm ashamed to have ever called him a friend. I try to think back to hanging out with him. He was bright and funny, super nice. I can hardly fathom that he or anyone else is capable of such things. Every inmate at every prison has a mother, wife, or child. Prisoners don't like child abusers and molesters either.This is a Horrible shock that I'm still wrapping my head around. I'm glad for the sake of our communities that one more monster is off the streets.
what

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

hyde wrote:
I want to go to his trial. I wish for once that I had jury duty so I could go. I'm ashamed to have ever called him a friend. I try to think back to hanging out with him. He was bright and funny, super nice. I can hardly fathom that he or anyone else is capable of such things. Every inmate at every prison has a mother, wife, or child. Prisoners don't like child abusers and molesters either.This is a Horrible shock that I'm still wrapping my head around. I'm glad for the sake of our communities that one more monster is off the streets.
OMG! I find it fascinating that everyone finds themselves saying the same thing over and over. I can't believe, he would do something like that. Or, she did what? People wake up and be aware of your surroundings. Nobody can believe- 90% of every crime that's committed, no matter how small or how big, they never thought their family member, neighbor, friend, teacher, co-worker, coach, list goes on and on would ever do such a thing. Point blank this world is f'd up. It gets worse by the day. We are all, our own enemy. Yes, their are some of us, that still has morals, intelligence, respect, caring, and love in us. But the BAD out way us... Question is how do we stop it? We are all doomed! Don't have children, this world, its is not fit to bring children up at all. No matter how good they are... They will either be raped, murdered, or be a victim of the society the youth ( generations starting in the 90's)has created. Yes there was crime before the 90's but it's out of control now. School shootings, people killing their grand parents, their own parents,stealing, robbing,on drugs, etc etc. It's just sickening!
annoymous

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

he was my instructor and his best friend still is shocked this happened
he should be

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

hung by his nuts!
Be kuel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
20 hrs ago

Whew. You are on tough judge. Hang him by "what"... Well maybe you are right. Just read not only was he getting off, he was filming it.Guess he may as well bring the vaso along when he gets in the pen. They'll be smiling and drawing straws to get to him. Not a good way to become an ex-instructor. No retirement either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Kids Forum right now

Search the Kids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Darth Vader teams up with Jedi to teach kids th... 8 min Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Build A Bearville Accounts with bears on them t... (Jul '09) 13 min JASMINE house 1,360
Rabid Conspiracy Theorist Jenny McCarthy Desper... 26 min friend 4
Family of Warriors 1 hr Jtn 6
Moviestarplanet passwords (Jan '12) 1 hr msp 2,466
Wally's Frozen Custard in St. Clair Shores 2 hr Please shop Wallys 122
The ongoing debate: To vaccinate or not 2 hr Pro Vaccine PLOPAGANDA 1
•••
•••
•••
•••