Gay-Exclusive High School Prom Contin...

Gay-Exclusive High School Prom Continues to Disrupt Indiana Town

There are 25 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Gay-Exclusive High School Prom Continues to Disrupt Indiana Town. In it, EDGE reports that:

Some students from a high school in Indiana, who called for a prom that would exclude LGBT students from attending, are now are backtracking on their campaign, NBC News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Thunderbird wrote:
Well I guess we know what gives a Golden Arrow it's stiff shaft now. Staring at guys butts. LOL
Well ... maybe not YOURS.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I think teh headline is poorly written. I think it should be "Gay-Excluding" and not "Gay-exclusive" because the meaning I inferred from teh headfline upon initially seeing it was that the story was about a high school that was exclusively for gay students.
I attempted to have it fixed but I guess it didn't get accepted.
SLIF

Georgetown, Canada

#25 Feb 14, 2013
I couldn't care a less about prom in high school.I even skipped the whole Marriage classes in gym class in the 11th grade.It was 1986-1987.
Jess

United States

#26 Feb 14, 2013
I think its kind if funny seeing all these anti-gay supporters go on and on about morals, Christian values, and how gay people (which I happen to be) disgust them....but I know for a FACT that the majority of the men have, or wanted to witness first hand two girls together sexually!! I could name quite a few!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#27 Feb 14, 2013
SLIF wrote:
I couldn't care a less about prom in high school.I even skipped the whole Marriage classes in gym class in the 11th grade.It was 1986-1987.
"Marriage classes" ???!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latino: the Border Surge, a Year Later -- Tens ... 16 min OId Sailor 7
News 'First' Kids of the White House 40 min Tazo 1
News BIC prepares to make cuts after millage increas... 40 min Guest 87
News Dad's Anti-Shaming Video Goes Viral 1 hr MyPerspective 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,824
News Anna Duggar Celebrates Jessa Duggar Pregnancy w... 3 hr Tazo 12
News Two-thirds of children with mental disorders do... 4 hr Jaimie 6
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 18 hr lalahaha1234 816
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) May 29 Fernander 1,990
More from around the web