Your Take: Childhood Vaccination Exemptions Rise in Connecticut

Sep 9, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 188

Some of the 1,056 exemptions for Connecticut children vaccinations from last year were related to parental worry that these vaccines could be linked to autism and other health problems in children, according to a Connecticut Post article .

Full Story
4moreyearsletsno t

Naugatuck, CT

#103 Sep 18, 2012
tort is going to weigh down obama care.
Vaccine Roulette

Winnipeg, Canada

#104 Sep 23, 2012
Many parents now realize its a game of vaccine roulette, who's child will be the unlucky winner who will become autistic, develope narcolepsy, seizures, or die.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#105 Sep 23, 2012
Vaccine Roulette wrote:
Many parents now realize its a game of vaccine roulette, who's child will be the unlucky winner who will become autistic, develope narcolepsy, seizures, or die.
When are you people going to give it up? There is NO LINK between vaccinations and autism. NONE. That question has been looked at very exhaustively.

There are tiny numbers of kids who have adverse reactions to vaccines- and the alternative is to have hundreds of thousands of kids dying from the childhood diseases of yesterday. You might try walking through an old cemetery- you'll see many gravestones of people who died in childhood.

Parents like you should be watched very closely. God knows what else you put your kids through.

Reminds me of the ignoramuses who say they don't wear seat belts, because 'you might get trapped if the car goes into water'.
Garbage

Winnipeg, Canada

#108 Sep 23, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you people going to give it up? There is NO LINK between vaccinations and autism. NONE. That question has been looked at very exhaustively.
There are tiny numbers of kids who have adverse reactions to vaccines- and the alternative is to have hundreds of thousands of kids dying from the childhood diseases of yesterday. You might try walking through an old cemetery- you'll see many gravestones of people who died in childhood.
Parents like you should be watched very closely. God knows what else you put your kids through.
Reminds me of the ignoramuses who say they don't wear seat belts, because 'you might get trapped if the car goes into water'.
Thaqnks for admitting you know squat about the issue.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#109 Sep 23, 2012
Garbage wrote:
<quoted text> Thaqnks for admitting you know squat about the issue.
Thanks for persisting with your nutty beliefs- every country and every pharmaceutical company is in on it, right? And all the studies are just fake. Shhhhh don't tell anyone!
Garbage

Winnipeg, Canada

#110 Sep 23, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for persisting with your nutty beliefs- every country and every pharmaceutical company is in on it, right? And all the studies are just fake. Shhhhh don't tell anyone!
What studies? There are few vaccine makers who provide most vaccines. Guess you don't know the simple truth and think mouthing off proves you're right.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#111 Sep 23, 2012
Guess you don't know much about who has to do the studies prior to licensing a vaccine, or any medicine. It would be like asking the Ford Motor Company to fund the test trials for Toyota Motor Company. The maker of it is responsible. That's how it works. But then, you're the Winnipeg Canada guy who thinks an attorney-funded study is alright.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#112 Sep 24, 2012
There have been loads of independent studies. No link. None.
Vaccinosis

Winnipeg, Canada

#113 Sep 24, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
There have been loads of independent studies. No link. None.
In other words DUH!
pwilson

Trumbull, CT

#115 Sep 29, 2012
I never recieved a vaccine , nor has any of my dogs, and we have all lived very long healthy lives. I advise you do the same.
Vaccine Roulette

Winnipeg, Canada

#116 Sep 29, 2012
pwilson wrote:
I never recieved a vaccine , nor has any of my dogs, and we have all lived very long healthy lives. I advise you do the same.
You and your animals have great immune systems untainted by Pharma poison.
KOM1209

Port Moody, Canada

#117 Mar 12, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The vaccine police want try to insult and intimidate to squelch any dissenting opinion. I have read Wakefield's book, and what a witch hunt. There's too much money in vaccines. But parents are finally waking up, and when they try to mandate the HPV to newborns, I think that will finally do the job of opening the eyes of the populace, and there will be a huge backlash. I have heard people say they can't figure out why their doctor told them it was a vaccine to prevent cervical cancer, but now they want boys to take it....to prevent anal cancer if the kids become gay and have anal sex? Whaaat? Ok, something is wrong with that picture. We the people can be pretty trusting and stupid, but only to a certain point. Thank God.
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED NOW DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND TAKE YOUR VACCINE!
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#118 Mar 12, 2013
KOM1209 wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED NOW DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND TAKE YOUR VACCINE!
Good point, "Do as you are told" Don't ask questions about safety and side effects, your doctor will dump you. And given Canada has a doctor shortage that will scare you enough to shut you up.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#119 Mar 12, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Good point, "Do as you are told" Don't ask questions about safety and side effects, your doctor will dump you. And given Canada has a doctor shortage that will scare you enough to shut you up.
Oh horseshit. Keep spreading your ignorance and stupidity.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#120 Mar 12, 2013
I agree with my friend, Lynne.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#121 Mar 13, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh horseshit. Keep spreading your ignorance and stupidity.
Thanks for the stool sample, but I think Samuel would like it for his collection.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#122 Mar 13, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I agree with my friend, Lynne.
Translation: DUH!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#123 Mar 13, 2013
Vaccines Cause ADHD wrote:
<quoted text> Translation: DUH!
Translation: I believe what I'm told and not the facts! Vaccines do NOT cause ADHD. Guess again.
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#124 Mar 13, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I believe what I'm told and not the facts! Vaccines do NOT cause ADHD. Guess again.
Your the one guessing while your head is buried up your butt.
Mary

United States

#125 Mar 13, 2013
Read "The virus and the vaccine". Very interesting and informative. We all know there is a autism epidemic with now 1 in 85 kids having autism, when in 1986 it was 1 in 10,000. I mean, eventually people are going to start noticing that everywhere you go there are neurologically damaged children...and begin asking themselves...gee how can this be? I feel sorry for the young mom's especially, because I have noticed that often they are raising these kids alone. If it's not vaccinations, then just what is it???? WHAT??? 1 in 85 versus 1 in 10,000 in 27 years. Hmmmmmmm, instead of "Autism awareness" how bout finding the CAUSE? Is it cell phone towers? Old dads?(right), our food? air? vaccines?(oops sorry) Where are the independant studies? This is a travesty!!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 37 min HackedByalissaXXX210 116
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 53 min Doug Wiedeman 31,556
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 15 hr Belle Sexton 15
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 17 hr rachaelluvli 1,294
New children's choir coming to area (Oct '07) 19 hr Curious Fanatic 407
Where is Santa right now? 2012 NORAD Santa trac... (Dec '12) Thu umm 11
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) Thu Desperato 1,958
More from around the web